is morrissey a r****** p*****

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Having fun constantly checking this thread, f*****?

Your original message said "Who is this guy?!" for hours and hours it stood. As if I showed up wearing garbage bags and you were a standoffish costume designer, hands on hips standing back stage on the set of a play that offers a "new spin" on The Wizard of Oz.

And then you changed it. You called me a f*****.

Your original message said "Who is this guy?!" for hours and hours it stood. As if I showed up wearing garbage bags and you were a standoffish costume designer, hands on hips standing back stage on the set of a play that offers a "new spin" on The Wizard of Oz.

Why does this not have any ratings yet? I am refreshing this thread constantly.

Two different messages, c***. I deleted the other one when I decided it makes no difference at all who the f*** you are...after reading your reply, I can confirm that choice has been validated; you are indeed a f*****.

Two different messages, c***. I deleted the other one when I decided it makes no difference at all who the f*** you are...after reading your reply, I can confirm that choice has been validated; you are indeed a f*****.

A wise series of edits and omissions indeed. I am honored by the thought you put into your strategy on this, the Morrissey forum. Make no mistake--I am impressed by both this and the bad words you use.

A wise series of edits and omissions indeed. I am honored by the thought you put into your strategy on this, the Morrissey forum. Make no mistake--I am impressed by both this and the bad words you use.

Cool story, bro.

Back
Top Bottom