Is Morrissey Central down?

Moz or that Sam Etsy geeza probably think its a good idea to take it all down.

The site is not down, but somewhat very quiet since the (late) info on the Latin America tour.
So no word about the postponed (cancelled?) Juli tour and even no word on the released This is Morrissey Compilation & All the young people Single.
Even no Instagram or Twitter about the releases.
Sam, did you forget the job for your uncle?

Statement from some nameless side kick....
''It is down due to logistical difficulties beyond our control......''

I reckon lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve are busy with more important things like celebrating their country's destruction of England, but get on that mporium uk and buy that summer range m8 inn nn n n n n it.

I reckon lil' Sammy and Uncle Steve are busy with more important things like celebrating their country's destruction of England, but get on that mporium uk and buy that summer range m8 inn nn n n n n it.

If you destroyed the english then why did you pick the language and named all your cities and towns after english ones?

Americans never heard the phrase lose a battle and winning the war.

LOL

And to answer to the thread title, no it's just me. Always a bit down.
I've never been to Morrissey central except for the one time Morrissey interviewed himself as... John Barron was it? And decided I'd rather not have that in my search history if I were to die. The rest of it can stay, but that's just embarrassing.

Also, if a person isn't a little down most of the time, they either live off the grid somewhere in blissful ignorance, or they're in need of a personal ass wiper and spoon feeding.

I've never been to Morrissey central except for the one time Morrissey interviewed himself as... John Barron was it? And decided I'd rather not have that in my search history if I were to die. The rest of it can stay, but that's just embarrassing.

Also, if a person isn't a little down most of the time, they either live off the grid somewhere in blissful ignorance, or they're in need of a personal ass wiper and spoon feeding.
I hereby apply for a personal ass wiper and spoon feeder!

Back
Top Bottom