Is Morrissey the subject of Supreme's next celebrity collaboration? - Hypebeast

Re: Is Morrissey the subject of Supreme's next celebrity collaboration?

What is this all about? Will he be a Model only for them or what?

This is definitely happening.
Sadly.
Posters all over London.

This is his only option now. No label, time so milk the smiths and Morrissey name and sell out. Very sad but who can blame him.

i dont know supreme but is there some other component to the operation im missing. i was surprised to see young apart of it

This is his only option now. No label, time so milk the smiths and Morrissey name and sell out. Very sad but who can blame him.

so he doesnt make money selling out shows. how much do you think artists make from labels cd profits

UPDATE Feb. 15:

TTY: Supreme, yet not; Morrissey's second statement on Supreme

UPDATE 5:40PM PT:

Supreme responds to TTY statement by Morrissey - Feb. 13, 2016

UPDATE 1:40 PM PT:

TTY: Supreme - statement by Morrissey

Wondered why he was wearing their gear around last summer maybe?

Is Morrissey the Subject of Supreme's Next Celebrity Collaboration? - Hypebeast
The Mozfather gets the box logo treatment in Japan.

Excerpt:

Last year Neil Young helped Supreme kick off its Spring/Summer 2015 release and now it looks like another rock legend may be doing the same for the iconic streetwear outfit here in 2016. Wheat-pasted Morrissey posters — complete with Moz in the box logo tee — have begun popping up in Japan, suggesting (given past releases with the likes of Neil Young, Lady Gaga, Kermit, etc.) that the Smiths legend will indeed be the latest celeb to get the box logo treatment. And considering we’re now in the second week of February, the posters likely mean Supreme’s Spring/Summer 2016 debut is just days away.

Check out the poster below and stay tuned for more regarding this year’s first Supreme drop.

Photo from shotaro__official / Instagram:

supreme_poster.jpg

UPDATE Feb. 15:

Posted by Irregular Regular:

From the Supreme Spring / Summer 2016 preview:
Morrissey Tee
all cotton classic Supreme T-shirt

y_BAmc9V54o.jpg

UPDATE Feb. 16:

High quality image from:
Morrissey Models for Supreme, Regrets It - HUH. Link via @Intl_Playboy / Twitter.

moz_supreme_01.jpg

Media:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
As a man of his age, I think he looks really good. I just hope he is happy and healthy.

I love this! Lou Reed was used in their 2009 campaign wearing a black Supreme t-shirt. Love the Moz-Reed connection here! Panic on the streetwear!

I love this! Lou Reed was used in their 2009 campaign wearing a black Supreme t-shirt. Love the Moz-Reed connection here! Panic on the streetwear!

that would make sense then as he loves that guy. so do i really

What exactly is this "campaign"? Just images of rock stars wearing shirts with their logos? Will he have to be doing video advertisements for them?

This is definitely happening.
Sadly.
Posters all over London.

Showbiz, they all do it. He has great taste in clothes, he really should have his own clothing line.Most men throw on a blue shirt and tan pants. He is incredibly attractive man, wrinkles and all just made him more sexy.

Is he contractually obliged to wear these as well?:

castle2n-1-web.jpgB9oK9DnIAAA--sL.jpg

For those who don't know, here's what White Castle sells :straightface::

manitoba.jpg

So, Morrissey styles himself as an animal advocate, PETA supporter, who cancels gigs at the merest whiff of meat products - but is promoting a clothing company that sells leather http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/jackets/supreme-playboy-leather-puffy-jacket and sheepskin http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/fallwinter2015/jackets/supreme-schott-hooded-shearling

If this is real, he must be in desperate need of cash.

- - - Updated - - -

What next? Maybe some adverts for Leather Sofa World?

Supreme is cool. Morrissey is cool. You're all lame, washed up ortabillies anyway.

Lil' Sammy hangs out at the store on Fairfax in LA all the time. Him and that snot nose Jack Osbourne would always ride down PCH on their skate boards so obviously this is lil' Sammy influenced. I reckon if lil' Sammy is his new business manager. I reckon if during the "Saint Patrick Battalion" 2016 quick cash LA residency summer tour he will have the band come out riding skateboards and wearing Vans or is there still going to be a fantasy "Asian Tour" ha ha. I reckon I just wasted 4 minutes of my life. Anonymous-

Back
Top Bottom