Poll Is Morrissey xenophobic?

Is Morrissey xenophobic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
fdc4b29f9b4f05685f007009a313317a.jpg

In the early 2000s, Lonsdale clothing became popular among some European neo-Nazis, allegedly because a carefully placed outer jacket leaves only the letters NSDA showing; one letter short of NSDAP, the acronym for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the German name of the Nazi Party. Wearing a brand with no Nazi links to express Nazi sympathies helped bypass strict laws concerning the public display of Nazi symbolism. In the Netherlands, Belgium, northern France, Spain and (Germany), the term Lonsdale youth became widely used to describe teenagers with far right tendencies, and the brand was banned from certain schools in the Netherlands and Germany .

Lonsdale reacted to this trend by sponsoring anti-racist events and campaigns, and by refusing to deliver products to known neo-Nazi retailers. In 2003, the "Lonsdale Loves All Colours" campaign was launched, emphasising non-white fashion models, along with increased support for initiatives that combat racism
We used to defend Morrissey thinking he was just silly and ignorant. Now we know what he is.

fdc4b29f9b4f05685f007009a313317a.jpg

In the early 2000s, Lonsdale clothing became popular among some European neo-Nazis, allegedly because a carefully placed outer jacket leaves only the letters NSDA showing; one letter short of NSDAP, the acronym for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, the German name of the Nazi Party. Wearing a brand with no Nazi links to express Nazi sympathies helped bypass strict laws concerning the public display of Nazi symbolism. In the Netherlands, Belgium, northern France, Spain and (Germany), the term Lonsdale youth became widely used to describe teenagers with far right tendencies, and the brand was banned from certain schools in the Netherlands and Germany .

Lonsdale reacted to this trend by sponsoring anti-racist events and campaigns, and by refusing to deliver products to known neo-Nazi retailers. In 2003, the "Lonsdale Loves All Colours" campaign was launched, emphasising non-white fashion models, along with increased support for initiatives that combat racism
You got this from the "Lonsdale" Wikipedia page. You quoted it word for word. Lonsdale are quite an old brand they started in Soho, London in about 1959. I thought that Morrissey liked Lonsdale because he is a fan of boxing and he likes London. I think Jake likes boxing as well. If you are into boxing you will know about Lonsdale.

It is possible Morrissey didn't know about the connection with the neo-Nazis in the 2000s or maybe he was trying to be ironic or funny. I don't know. Maybe it is just a coincidence about how he is wearing the T-shirt showing the letters NSDA.

I know for sure Morrissey is NOT connected with Nazis in Europe or anywhere. Morrissey has a great love for Israel he has been to Israel many times and he is a friend of Israel. I don't know of any other pop/rock star who has such a love for Israel. One of the things I like about Morrissey is his love for Israel and Jewish people he supports the Jewish State of Israel.

Morrissey has suffered with depression, anxiety and physical illness. Morrissey might be on the autistic spectrum but it was never diagnosed. The Nazis look down on people who have suffered with mental health problems, disabilities and illness. They used to kill disabled people and mentally ill in the concentration camps.

Morrissey is maybe bisexual. They Nazis only like straight heterosexual people. They used to kill gay people in the concentration camps. They also killed gypsies.

Morrissey has dark brown hair. The Nazis only like people with blonde hair.

I really hate the Nazis, fascism and the far-right.

Was the photograph of Morrissey taken in Warrington in the North West of England?

You got this from the "Lonsdale" Wikipedia page. You quoted it word for word. Lonsdale are quite an old brand they started in Soho, London in about 1959. I thought that Morrissey liked Lonsdale because he is a fan of boxing and he likes London. I think Jake likes boxing as well. If you are into boxing you will know about Lonsdale.

It is possible Morrissey didn't know about the connection with the neo-Nazis in the 2000s or maybe he was trying to be ironic or funny. I don't know. Maybe it is just a coincidence about how he is wearing the T-shirt showing the letters NSDA.

I know for sure Morrissey is NOT connected with Nazis in Europe or anywhere. Morrissey has a great love for Israel he has been to Israel many times and he is a friend of Israel. I don't know of any other pop/rock star who has such a love for Israel. One of the things I like about Morrissey is his love for Israel and Jewish people he supports the Jewish State of Israel.

Morrissey has suffered with depression, anxiety and physical illness. Morrissey might be on the autistic spectrum but it was never diagnosed. The Nazis look down on people who have suffered with mental health problems, disabilities and illness. They used to kill disabled people and mentally ill in the concentration camps.

Morrissey is maybe bisexual. They Nazis only like straight heterosexual people. They used to kill gay people in the concentration camps. They also killed gypsies.

Morrissey has dark brown hair. The Nazis only like people with blonde hair.

I really hate the Nazis, fascism and the far-right.

Was the photograph of Morrissey taken in Warrington in the North West of England?
Get some help Andrea

It takes compassion to love xylophones without supporting them you know.

proxy-image

Back
Top Bottom