Is song information available somewhere?

Bluegrass557

Hey all, I was wondering if there is an online clearinghouse somewhere of song information for Morrissey. I'm thinking of something that would provide the information that Citizen Insane does for Radiohead. That is, I am looking for anecdotes relating to the production of a given song, lyrical variations, and alternate versions. I apologize if this is available somewhere obvious in this site, but have tried searching for the information. I know the wiki is a good source of information about lyrics and who played on what, but I'm looking for more anecdotes and alternate versions.

I'd appreciate any information anyone can provide. I'm particularly interested in songs like The Loop, Will Never Marry, Break Up the Family, King Leer, and Sing Your Life. Thanks.

Hey all, I was wondering if there is an online clearinghouse somewhere of song information for Morrissey. I'm thinking of something that would provide the information that Citizen Insane does for Radiohead. That is, I am looking for anecdotes relating to the production of a given song, lyrical variations, and alternate versions. I apologize if this is available somewhere obvious in this site, but have tried searching for the information. I know the wiki is a good source of information about lyrics and who played on what, but I'm looking for more anecdotes and alternate versions.

I'd appreciate any information anyone can provide. I'm particularly interested in songs like The Loop, Will Never Marry, Break Up the Family, King Leer, and Sing Your Life. Thanks.

Lyrical variations during life performances are being registered at the site Passionsjustlikemine.
See links from the homepage of this site. It's down on the right side, below.
Cheers

Mozipedia is probably your best bet for anecdotal context. The venerable Passions Just Like Mine website was fairly exhaustive in parsing lyrical variations before the admin stepped away. It's still packed with a wealth of Morrissey/Smithsiana.

Back
Top Bottom