Is the Autobiography Hardcover worth the money?

balk1970

I have bought autobiography as ebook and the Penguin paperback. The Hardcover "cover" looks cooler but it is € 33 that I cannot spend easily unfortunately. So I am wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth the money?

Only info I can find is the discography and color edition....but what is in color? Does it have more photos and then in color? Are the pages with photos glossy and is the discography comprehensive like the one on Passionjustlikemine side?

I also noticed is has only 360 or so pages instead of the 450 or so in my paperback.

Hope anyone can give me help and some detailed informTion or a link to it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have bought autobiography as ebook and the Penguin paperback. The Hardcover "cover" looks cooler but it is € 33 that I cannot spend easily unfortunately. So I am wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth the money?

Only info I can find is the discography and color edition....but what is in color? Does it have more photos and then in color? Are the pages with photos glossy and is the discography comprehensive like the one on Passionjustlikemine side?

I also noticed is has only 360 or so pages instead of the 450 or so in my paperback.

Hope anyone can give me help and some detailed informTion or a link to it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

It's not. Spend your money on the novel.

Back
Top Bottom