Is there a song about Jake Walters in WPINOYB

Re: Is there a song about Jake Walters in WPINOYB???

There are so many people that song could be about.

I think he and Jake have been on good terms for some time now.

Re: Is there a song about Jake Walters in WPINOYB???

I was thinking Neal Cassady might be, as he's got a baby now...Who hasn't got rabies I hope :)
Of course lots of you are going to point out that Morrissey hasn't got a beard. That's right, he hasn't - not YET.

But it could be a song about Morrissey's double personality. Sadly I'm afraid I don't have the time to think real hard about this one (nor was I meant to, I think ;) )

Utterly ridiculous. However, I can confirm that 'Life is a Pigsty' was about Peter Hogg.

Utterly ridiculous. However, I can confirm that 'Life is a Pigsty' was about Peter Hogg.

Haha I see what you did there. Nice one.

I was waiting for someone to mention Peter Hogg again, lol.

Why would you write a song about someone who you broke up with 18 years ago?

Forgiveness? Burying the hatchet? Or just drawing on past experience for lyrical inspiration?

I don't know about now, but they were friendly as recently as 2009. Couple that with the fact that Jake has a girlfriend and a baby( isn't he about 50 by now? Late start), I doubt there's much turmoil going on between them.

It could be about a lover we don't know about.

Maybe it is.

Maybe it's about Ms Dehghani. After all, she'll have something Moo-moorrissey will never have, unless he undergoes a sex change in Brazil.

...Although in another sense it's possible he's had what she has. If they wanted to make a baby he's probably even SEEN it.

*And after confusing everybody, including itself, and making a couple of people freeze in horror, the anonymous poster thinks about getting another cup of coffee.*

...I often -ok, sometimes- wonder how this mysterious Tina person is doin' nowadays. Am I the only one? Probably.

Back
Top Bottom