Is this a true story?

MadameChaos

you should see mine
"The door was ajar. Why not, I thought, and walked in. The flat appeared to be arranged on more than one floor and finding nobody on the first I climbed the stairs to the second.
In the distance I could hear the maddeningly addictive chorus of a song that had recently become a personal favourite. "Some girls are bigger than others, some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers." The words, hypnotically, repeated over and over.
Making my way down a long corridor discreetly decorated with oatmeal carpet and gilt framed oil paintings, I became aware of another noise, equally consistent, but cruder. The sound of rhythmic jumping perhaps.
It was obvious which room it was all coming from, but once at the threshold I hesitated... trying to weigh up the impact of such an intrusion. Really it was too late for second thoughts because by now I could see flailing shadows on the walls and the pounding seemed irresistable.
That reflection, caught in a huge, ornate mirror bordered either side by rich velvet curtains, was mesmeric. A mad whirl of florid material swishing out like a spinning umbrella. The figure turned dementedly on the spot and with each full revolution the toss of one foot hit the beat in time to the music.
Though the arms were both held high and arched, halfway between a ballerina and the highland fling one could clearly make out the flesh coloured wire of a hearing aid. I'd never seen Morrissey having such a wonderful time before. I'd never seen him grin like that.
I made one of those silly coughs you make to announce your presence... and your surprise.
"You're early!" he said, faintly put out. I calmed him with a flattering comment about his pearly white legs and as we both looked down remarked that he was wearing a tu-tu.
"Having some fun at last?" I ventured. Morrissey in "fun sensation" I thought to myself.
"If this ever gets out I'll kill you!" he snapped uncharacteristically. "Okay, okay," I replied, "as far as I'm concerned you wouldn't be caught embalmed in a tu-tu."
"That is neither here nor there," he assured me. "What matters... what matters is that I would never, ever, do anything as vulgar as having fun."
I decided to come back another time."

Taken from an interview named "At home with Morrissey, June 7, 1986"

Kewpie-

Not that it has happened in this case, but do you ever consider that sometimes, people just don't know how to use search engines and instead of wasting half an hour or more of trying to fruitlessly plug in search terms on the off-chance that a person may have previously asked a question, they may just cut to the chase and post their question?

I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone. :o

Some people admitted that they didn't bother to use search function and since vBulletin version up last April, unfortunately I also found search function got worse.

Regarding this particular interview published by NME, if you have a common sense you'd realize that Ian Pye was taking the mickey.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset anyone. :o

Some people admitted that they didn't bother to use search function and since vBulletin version up last April, unfortunately I also found search function got worse.

Regarding this particular interview published by NME, if you have a common sense you'd realize that Ian Pye was taking the mickey.

I'm sorry it seems I don't "have a common sense" nor the ability to use a search engine. I will in future stick to posting pictures of cats etc.
Please forgive my phenomenal ignorance.

*drops to knees and exits room crawling backwards*

I don't think it's true, but with Morrissey you never know :)

I have loads of common sense and I can totally imagine a young Moz dancing around in a tutu. And it kinda turns me on. :guitar:

I don't believe this story, but everyone dances in their bedrooms! I can imagine Morrissey doing it even more than most. :guitar:

I'm sorry it seems I don't "have a common sense" nor the ability to use a search engine. I will in future stick to posting pictures of cats etc.
Please forgive my phenomenal ignorance.

*drops to knees and exits room crawling backwards*

Sorry! It has absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm just playing devil's advocate. There are multitudes of threads now have Kewpie's "this has been posted before!" seal of non-approval and to me, its akin to beating a dead horse.

Just go ahead and let people post their questions! Nobody else is bothered by it.

It implies that it's everybody's duty to go directly to the search engine and plug in multitudes of search terms and waste their time looking for threads that may or may not have been posted before and then wade through the pages of hits that come back in some crazy bid not to "bother" certain people. I'm sorry, but life is short.

Kewpie-

Not that it has happened in this case, but do you ever consider that sometimes, people just don't know how to use search engines and instead of wasting half an hour or more of trying to fruitlessly plug in search terms on the off-chance that a person may have previously asked a question, they may just cut to the chase and post their question?

umm... did you ever realize that Kewpie obviously has OCD? Just let her keep doing it... I realized long ago that she has OCD and I decided that the compassionate thing to do is just ignore her. It seems much nicer to let deal with the disorder this way - if she didn't do this she might be biting her nails down to the bone or brushing her hair until she is bald or something horrible like that...
I totally understand your being annoyed... but have a little compassion, open your eyes, and realize that she really and actually is kind of f***ed up with an OCD and this is a harmless way of dealing with it... no? Just put her on your ignore list if you have to... but don't make her brush all her hair out or something... or take it out on the cat or whatever. :p

Maybe he was practicing for this vid. ;)

Haahaaaaa! That video always makes me wonder how he's convinced the world that he's a shy person. Look at him dance and hump those rocks! He's an exhibitionist! :eek:

I wish I could have been the girl to help him center that bandaid on his nip. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
How come nobody ever sees this as Kewpie helping? :confused: Jeez.

well i just said she has an ocd...:confused: doesn't mean we can't benefit from her disease... nothin wrong with enjoying another persons disorder... nothing wrong at all... viva le ocd indeed it might be very helpful... doesn't mean she isn't totally ocd though.

I completely and wholeheartedly disagree.

It could be true. I could see it happening.

Don't be so quick to dismiss everything that doesn't fit into your tidy little box of what you think Moz would and/or could do/think/say/be.

and for the record... i am not saying she is the only one who is ocd or has some kind of something messed up about her. look at my youtube channel. I hope you all enjoy it but I am the first to admit that this many moz video postings is kinda creepy. what to do?

Back
Top Bottom