is this off Australian TV?

Yep...it was quite a thrill to see Morrissey on Steve Vizard's show...I think he then did the Brisbane show & cancelled rest of tour due to illness. I still have the huge tour poster and tour book with australian tour dates. As for Vizard...he got convicted for insider share trading.

yup, that was filmed about 5 mins down the road from where I am sitting right now.

Oh, come back Moz! :(

It is, but you can all rest assured that the horrible Steve Vizard is long gone, as the above stated, convicted of insider trading and none of us have to see him on TV ever again unless it was hiding his face from the camera ... god no wonder Moz doesn't want to come back down here if this was his experience, this clip, as awesome as the performance was, always embarrassed me ... the introduction was so awkward. "One of the hottest ....international musical acts ........ ....... ...... around .... is our guest this evening"

yup, that was filmed about 5 mins down the road from where I am sitting right now.

Oh, come back Moz! :(

My desire to move to australia exceeds my need to see morrissey on a regular basis....

and this is a great version of king leer, especially becuase of alain's amazing vocals

My desire to move to australia exceeds my need to see morrissey on a regular basis....

and this is a great version of king leer, especially becuase of alain's amazing vocals

Really? You want to move here?

I must say, I think Moz is going to play here towards the end of this year..perhaps early next year. I can feel it in me bones.

yes he doesn't look very sick there does he but for some lame reason he cancelled the tour!!! and has graced our shores with his prescence once since then. Why do I bother???

I must say, I think Moz is going to play here towards the end of this year..perhaps early next year. I can feel it in me bones.

your bones are wrong. He will play here in 2014!

I did and haven't seen Moz since. Guess I was spoilt back in London but I'm still not coming back!:) If he does play I'd put money on him not coming to Perth, most bands don't sadly.

Well, he did mention on True-to-you that in 2008 he would like to play South Africa and that he has had 'good offers' from NZ.

Sounds to me it would make sense to stop off in Perth and Melbourne along the way, don't you think? ;)

Well, he did mention on True-to-you that in 2008 he would like to play South Africa and that he has had 'good offers' from NZ.

Sounds to me it would make sense to stop off in Perth and Melbourne along the way, don't you think? ;)

Not really, this is moz, who knows what he's thinking NZ could really just mean NZ then back off to the lesser toured countries like America and England.

Back
Top Bottom