It’s not about politics

Replace the word "christian" with the word "jew" and the BLM fist with the nazi salute.

There is a very brave woman in that clip.

All of the people holding their fists up will be voting democrat in November. Anarchists don't believe in government in any form. Even real anarchists recognize these people for what they are.
I'm very much looking forward to a Democratic victory in November. Then you lot can go back to creaming yourselves over FEMA camps or whatever it is that used to exercise your dim little brains before American black people started standing up for themselves.

I'm very much looking forward to a Democratic victory in November. Then you lot can go back to creaming yourselves over FEMA camps or whatever it is that used to exercise your dim little brains before American black people started standing up for themselves.

tenor.gif

Replace the word "christian" with the word "jew" and the BLM fist with the nazi salute.

There is a very brave woman in that clip.

525px-August-Landmesser-Almanya-1936.jpg

All of the people holding their fists up will be voting democrat in November. Anarchists don't believe in government in any form. Even real anarchists recognize these people for what they are.

Protests aren't the same as a well functioning democratic state.

Voting for an incompetent scam artist like Trump would be crazy & there's only so often you can keep trotting the same old tired memes out.

Protests aren't the same as a well functioning democratic state.

Voting for an incompetent scam artist like Trump would be crazy & there's only so often you can keep trotting the same old tired memes out.

It's not about voting for Trump. It's about voting against whatever that is masquerading as the Democratic Party.

It's not about voting for Trump. It's about voting against whatever that is masquerading as the Democratic Party.

Trump will sink America's reputation into the sea if he has 4 more years.

The problems the Democrats have would be better addressed in open debates, the idea that Trump would somehow clear the ground is not working out.

Trump will sink America's reputation into the sea if he has 4 more years.

The problems the Democrats have would be better addressed in open debates, the idea that Trump would somehow clear the ground is not working out.
Your head has never been screwed on straight, not even as an alternative.

Trump is *probably* going to win.

But it's ok, I'm moving to Los Angeles.
No matter who we are and no matter where we move we cannot escape the new times. White flight isn't possible anymore and even if you live somewhere quiet you now and then have to head to other places where it's not exactly peaceful. The former underclass and worker class suddenly have enough money to buy a home in the burbs and not least families from some cultures with many family members and extended family that all chip in making it affordable. I have witnessed this new trend all summer long.

November is going to be a depressing month for you. Spoiler alert: The Democrat guy with dementia doesn't win.

November is going to be a depressing month for you. Spoiler alert: The Democrat guy with dementia doesn't win.
You may be right, of course. We don't yet know all of the tricks that the Republican sex offender tax-dodger with dementia is going to pull out of the bag. I'm going for declaring a state of emergency and 24-hour curfew two days before election day, which will then be cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom