It’s not about politics

The left fear and despise memes - because memes are so successful in getting a point across in one hit. They never work for leftist messages because their arguments have so many holes and are piss easy to disprove. They wanted to actually ban memes.

Since you've proved nothing, that's a laugh.

They'll be riots when the chicken shops are closed. They'll call them "The great chicken riots by the BAMS" in the future.
Rioting over a box of deep fried cockroach chicken cooked by an Islamist with bad toilet habits makes more sense than freaking out over a crack dealing gunman, so bring on the chicken riots.

Since you've proved nothing, that's a laugh.
The left have even admitted that they can't compete with the right on social media. They can't get their message across successfully enough. See A Let For Itself - David Swift. I think I remember him talking about it in this book.

The left have even admitted that they can't compete with the right on social media. They can't get their message across successfully enough. See A Let For Itself - David Swift. I think I remember him talking about it in this book.

F🛸ck off, Reel. Your white nationalism isn't winning the internet. You're the same hopeless, bigoted cranks you always were.

F🛸ck off, Reel. Your white nationalism isn't winning the internet. You're the same hopeless, bigoted cranks you always were.
So the left keep saying to any white person who is not ashamed of their race and heritage...

Your agenda (which is identical to the establishment and mass media) does not wash on anyone possessing a working brain.

I'm white and I'm proud. And the more I'm told to be ashamed the more insistent I become. I'm unstoppable - until they put me in a box. Which they well might. Soon. Only black pride is legal.

So the left keep saying to any white person who is not ashamed of their race and heritage...

Your agenda (which is identical to the establishment and mass media) does not wash on anyone possessing a working brain.

I'm white and I'm proud. And the more I'm told to be ashamed the more insistent I become. I'm unstoppable - until they put me in a box. Which they well might. Soon. Only black pride is legal.

On you keep going... even though pretty much no one who shares your skin colour can stand you & it has nothing to do with the UK's history or culture. It's F🛸ckwit Pride that you have.

Back
Top Bottom