It’s not about politics

let me get this straight: @reelfountain is a white supremacist and karen @Nerak , you are a lefty?

No she isn't a lefty. You can't support a Presidential candidate who supported the Iraq war and his ex-criminal prosecutor running mate and with a straight face call yourself left wing. She's a liberal, a capitalist, a defender of the status quo, someone in favour of using state power against dissidents, supports pro-zionist politicians. Definitely not left wing, but she'll say that she is because it sounds better than admitting to herself what she really is.

I wonder what I'd have to do in order to take of Moz. I hope I don't have to wash the dishes. I hate that shit.

Tell him to stop caring about the hacks - who are obviously deranged. And just see them as stepping stones to selling his songs.

According to them he's spent nearly 40 years - endlessly, endlessly banging on about animal rights - just so he could be an Islamophobe in 2017.

And then they have the nerve to accuse his fans of mental gymnastics. At least we're not resorting to the supernatural. :whip:

Tell him to stop caring about the hacks - who are obviously deranged. And just see them as stepping stones to selling his songs.

According to them he's spent nearly 40 years - endlessly, endlessly banging on about animal rights - just so he could be an Islamophobe in 2017.

And then they have the nerve to accuse his fans of mental gymnastics. At least we're not resorting to the supernatural. :whip:

If I'm honest, I often resort to the supenatural 📿

No she isn't a lefty. You can't support a Presidential candidate who supported the Iraq war and his ex-criminal prosecutor running mate and with a straight face call yourself left wing. She's a liberal, a capitalist, a defender of the status quo, someone in favour of using state power against dissidents, supports pro-zionist politicians. Definitely not left wing, but she'll say that she is because it sounds better than admitting to herself what she really is.

There's only two options & I wouldn't choose Trump.

The system could do with an overhaul.

You're the hackiest hack hacking but you're still too entertaining to put on ignore, kind of like the Daily Mail. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom