It’s not about politics

That was never as big or as baseless as Pizzagate or QAnon.
LOL, you sure? Covered by every major news outlet for 3+ years and they launched a $40million inquiry over a pee-pee hoax dossier. Yeah OK Karen.

LOL, you sure? Covered by every major news outlet for 3+ years and they launched a $40million inquiry over a pee-pee hoax dossier. Yeah OK Karen.

Yes, I'm sure - the press covering an official investigation into collusion allegations that stemmed from an investigation by American intelligence agencies that accepted that it didn't find enough evidence rather than having people invading a pizza place to find a basement that wasn't there or invading the Capitol searching for stolen votes wasn't as big or baseless a conspiracy theory.

lol #okkaren

@The_Beginning the reason you're really not a danger to anyone is because you're stupid enough to believe the election was stolen despite the fact that Trump was trying to plant this idea a year before the election actually happened and went so far as to try to shut down the United States Postal Service to stop people from voting him out of office.
If the FBI did assign someone to pay attention to your "thoughts" it would be pretty easy money, kind of like getting paid to watch cartoons all day but eventually they probably would crack up from the sheer insanity.
Bot.

Mass fruitloopery is a weird thing.

Conspiracy theorists have peddled stolen-election fantasies, coronavirus conspiracies and violent rhetoric. One podcaster, RedPill78, called the Capitol siege a "staged event" in a Jan. 11 episode of Red Pill News. The day before the Capitol riot, a more popular podcast, X22 Report, spoke confidently about a Trump second term, explained that Trump would need to "remove" many members of Congress to further his plans, and said "We the people, we are the storm, and we're coming to DC."
Fake (and old) news.

Of course Inaugurations are full of clap-trap - do you expect to go to a funeral & hear a eulogy about what a total bastard the dead person was?

Trump got his voter base by violating norms so he was never going to say the usual things even if other people felt it was best to play along (which they didn't).
Biden got his "voter base" by violating the Constitution.

Yes, I'm sure - the press covering an official investigation into collusion allegations that stemmed from an investigation by American intelligence agencies that accepted that it didn't find enough evidence rather than having people invading a pizza place to find a basement that wasn't there or invading the Capitol searching for stolen votes wasn't as big or baseless a conspiracy theory.

Translation: something is only real if the media industrial complex and corrupt politicians tell me it is. Certainly, we will locate Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction any day now, and I'm sure that the Orange Man is on the phone with Vladimir Putin right now trying to negotiate his way out of being "taken out." Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch and all the rest of Evil Orange Bad Man's cronies are going to prison for... crimes... treason, yeah, that's it!!! Any day now!!!!!111 :brows:

And what did those 'intelligence' agencies base their investigation on? A bullshit pee-pee dossier written by a British spy who MI5 had already distanced themselves from, who got his info from Vyacheslav Trubnikov, now residing in America who told the FBI in an interview that much of what Steele claimed had been sourced from him was misinfo? In other words they KNEW it was a hoax and proceeded anyway, and that shit was infected straight into the veins of half of America (and the world.)

Translation: something is only real if the media industrial complex and corrupt politicians tell me it is. Certainly, we will locate Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction any day now, and I'm sure that the Orange Man is on the phone with Vladimir Putin right now trying to negotiate his way out of being "taken out." Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch and all the rest of Evil Orange Bad Man's cronies are going to prison for... crimes... treason, yeah, that's it!!! Any day now!!!!!111 :brows:

The politicians were so corrupt that they failed to prove the case they were trying to prove?

I really don't see how you square that with any kind of reality.

And what did those 'intelligence' agencies base their investigation on? A bullshit pee-pee dossier written by a British spy who MI5 had already distanced themselves from, who got his info from Vyacheslav Trubnikov, now residing in America who told the FBI in an interview that much of what Steele claimed had been sourced from him was misinfo? In other words they KNEW it was a hoax and proceeded anyway, and that shit was infected straight into the veins of half of America (and the world.)

And what did they gain from that?

Most people don't expect Trump to be convicted of anything because they had 3 years of an investigation that went nowhere & are unlikely to invest much interest in his woes going forward unless he makes an interesting spectacle of himself.

I need a translation for this one.

You were trying to tell me that something is only 'real' if the press or 'corrupt politicians' say so - the 'real' thing that the media & 'corrupt politicians' told us after an investigation is that the allegations of Russia-Trump collusion were not prosecutable.

Is that unreal? Should Trump have been prosecuted for collusion?

The thing about the Russia conspiracy theory was that it was just not all that compelling, and its followers really had nothing to gain for themselves or for the world. It was propelled by nothing but hate for the Orange Man. The followers of the conspiracy theory did not care about truth or justice. They just cared about destroying the Evil Orange Man at all costs and having Mike Pence assume office because that's, like, so much more progressive, yo. They swallowed absolutely any unhinged nonsense that was peddled by Rachel Madcow and believed any and all empty claims by Adam Schiff et al. that there was a mountain of evidence about to be revealed.

As for Q, even if it turns out to be a nothingburger (which most people who follow it are fully capable of entertaining, unlike with the Russia hoax), it was always fuelled by a desire for truth and justice. It was not fuelled by irrational hate for a scapegoat. People have been drawn to it largely because of a genuine desire to see truly bad, corrupt, and sick people like Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton brought to justice.

Say what you will. We all have our biases and sometimes believe things because we really want them to be true. We all make mistakes, so I am not trying to present anyone as immune to bias or above being duped. But, there is no doubt as to who is on the right side of history and who has been taken for a ride. If the Q stuff doesn't pan out, the people who followed it will be able to channel their efforts into working toward revealing the same truths and achieving the same justice that they have always been striving for. The Russia hoax people will only ever have, if they're lucky, the eventual realization that they wasted three years of their lives being fuelled by negativity to serve as useful idiots for an establishment that looks down on them and laughs at their utter ignorance and gullibility.

You were trying to tell me that something is only 'real' if the press or 'corrupt politicians' say so - the 'real' thing that the media & 'corrupt politicians' told us after an investigation is that the allegations of Russia-Trump collusion were not prosecutable.

Is that unreal? Should Trump have been prosecuted for collusion?
You missed my sarcasm. I was implying that you only believe something if the media or corrupt politicians tell you it is legitimate.

Yes if someone disagrees with the insane nonsense you believe they must be a bot. How did Trump know the election was going to be stolen a year ago? If he did why did he never show proof?
Morons on Facebook were posting, "if you can wait in line to get a driver's license, you can wait in line to vote!" They were trying to stop voting by mail, even though absentee ballots have been an option forever, and the best excuse they could come up with was, "you have to wait in line for other things!"
To quote bhops, "LOL."
He was the worst President in memory and a disgrace to the office. Most of you don't live in the US anyway. And when you run out of things to copy/paste and have to write an original idea all you can come up with is "bot."
Sad!

You missed my sarcasm. I was implying that you only believe something if the media or corrupt politicians tell you it is legitimate.

Well, your sarcasm is misplaced - because there's no reason that they'd spend 3 years trying & failing to prove something unless there was enough scrutiny of the process & the evidence to make it closer to the truth than a QAnon podcast verified by literally nothing.

Back
Top Bottom