It’s not about politics

On the eve of Canadian federal elections, Faith Goldy (Morrissey’s fave Canadian babe) shares her views and predictions. Surprise, surprise... well not really, she’s voting for the same party as me.
Note to Rifke: get your buns down to the polling station tomorrow!

On the eve of Canadian federal elections, Faith Goldy (Morrissey’s fave Canadian babe) shares her views and predictions. Surprise, surprise... well not really, she’s voting for the same party as me.

I don't know how. besides I don't have an address! besides Morrissey told me not to support the process!

I don't know how. besides I don't have an address! besides Morrissey told me not to support the process!
You’re not supporting the process if you’re voting for the RIGHT party. You just need your ID and you can register right at the polling station.

I despair at the way 'remain' politicians justify trying to defy the will of the British people by saying that we had no idea what we were voting for when we asked to leave the EU, as though this is something unusual. Whenever we vote we have no idea what we're voting for. We vote parties into office based on manifestos that are invariably a bag of bribes, disposed of or radically altered once the party has won the vote. We never hear any complaints about the electorate being misguided then. It's a spurious premise and a dangerous precedent, to deny the outcome of any democratic vote by saying the electorate were too thick to know what they wanted. Then you have the MPs who say the British people didn't vote to leave the EU without a deal. We did, if necessary. We were simply asked if we wanted to leave the EU, there was no codicil detailing that it must be done only with a deal. Then there are the MPs who say the vote was so close it justifies their protestations. Were they being so vocal when their own party was voted in by the slimmest of margins and only managed to secure a majority by bribing members of the DUP to join them in return for a massive bung to Northern Ireland? The circus we witnessed the other day when we had to endure the only Saturday sitting of Parliament since the Falklands War, was testament to how self serving remainers have run our constitution through the mill and made us the laughing stock of Europe in order to get what they want. They should do as they're told, like the rest of us have to.

We didn't have an idea. We were lied to, repeatedly, in a campaign influenced by foreign money. It was a binary choice with zero elaboration. Now we know more we should vote on options.

I could go on, but this lady says it so much better...

politics aside, she's entertaining. I kind of like her.

I am hoping Boris can see this out and get us the no deal Brexit we voted for in 2016. Now what can we spend £39 billion pounds on?

We didn't have an idea. We were lied to, repeatedly, in a campaign influenced by foreign money. It was a binary choice with zero elaboration. Now we know more we should vote on options.

I could go on, but this lady says it so much better...

:lbf:

'binary choice':lbf: which commie blog did you get that dumb concept from?:straightface:
everybody knew what they were voting for, it was all over the media 24/7o_O

and if you lose again then vote again.:lbf:
you Leninist c***s are a trip.:straightface:

:lbf:

you have to be a total moron not to know that leaving the EU means
leaving the EU.:straightface:

when its convenient its the THE LAW no ifs and buts Tommy has to pay.:paranoid:
when its not convenient then the law is not applicable and we have to have
incessant votes until the Islamic riff raff wins.:lbf:

Change the flag from USA to Islam and this could easily be Untruth and the Juicer.:straightface:

"the Juicer" muscle bound and packed, suddenly appeared from the second floor apt (hovel), making
the crackheads scurry towards the burger king":(.

Boris is right. We have had enough with the Remoaners' endless delaying tactics. Pull the bill and let's have a general election. And then give us what we voted for and LEAVE!

Back
Top Bottom