It’s not about politics

If I could invite four living people to a dinner party I would choose:

David Irving
Ted Kaczynski
Jean-Luc Godard
James Watson

Hi Bich, it's called sarcasm. Ask your attendant to look it up for you.

;)

Fake Cham you long winded psycho babbles obliterate any purported sarcasm.
Its like looking for a needle in a haystack.:(
'Im going to help you Im not going to help you you need help you dont need help' On and on and on....
the reader will be :sleeping::sleeping: before he can suspect there is sarcasm going coming on.:blush:

govt meme.jpg

For the LOLZ........................but also true.

;)

Fake Cham you long winded psycho babbles obliterate any purported sarcasm.
Its like looking for a needle in a haystack.:(
'Im going to help you Im not going to help you you need help you dont need help' On and on and on....
the reader will be :sleeping::sleeping: before he can suspect there is sarcasm going coming on.:blush:
Fake Chameleon's metanarrative defense video with bonus 'element of surprise' irony included. ?

IMG_20200523_220038.jpg

I love Biden, he is the gift that keeps on giving. This election is gonna be LIT ?

Wrong thread, homey. This belongs in "Is It Racist?"
Starting to think Biden is going to win because TMZ hates Trump for his covid19 shenanigans and in the past he has always gotten massive support from the morons that comment there.
I did consider posting it there but felt this was ultimately the best place for it. The zingers that are gonna come out of each candidates mouth are gonna be classic.

Biden won't beat Trump, but he will go down in some crazy flames that lying horse faced pony soldier corn pop loving son of a gun, LOL

Last edited:
Fake C GOOD NEWS it turns out that YOU ARE BLACK!!! ?
the crack heads who live in the trees across from your cubby
hole are in for one hell of a surprise.?‍♂️ when they find out.

You gotta respect Joe for keeping it 100% real in this clip :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom