It’s not about politics

I's not like there aren't a million examples of our actual President being just as retarded. Or maybe not. I didn't watch it because I really don't care. I'm going to vote for anyone the Democrats nominate.

I's not like there aren't a million examples of our actual President being just as retarded. Or maybe not. I didn't watch it because I really don't care. I'm going to vote for anyone the Democrats nominate.
Post them up Dave! As I say, this election season is gonna be lit!!! I'm all in for watching bloopers, outrageous statements and downright lies from EITHER candidate, LOL.

You should've watched it because it's very funny.

I am curious though as someone that will vote Dem whatever, all the things hurled at Trump last cycle, the sexual assault accusations, the shady business dealing, the cooperating with a foreign power, everything they said made Trump unfit for office is what Joe is dealing with now. As for me, I'm OK with him running, I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it, but I'm curious how Dems reconcile themselves with now voting for a similar type of candidate to the one they despise?

Of course you have some progressives like Jimmy Dore who hate Trump but refuse to vote Biden as they view it as essentially the same type of candidate, which I find kinda admirable as they are staying true to their values. Actually I think he and Cenk may have had a falling out over it as I saw Jimmy eviscerate Cenk on twitter just today on this issue. What is your take mate?

rszyz0przw051.jpg

Post them up Dave! As I say, this election season is gonna be lit!!! I'm all in for watching bloopers, outrageous statements and downright lies from EITHER candidate, LOL.

You should've watched it because it's very funny.

I am curious though as someone that will vote Dem whatever, all the things hurled at Trump last cycle, the sexual assault accusations, the shady business dealing, the cooperating with a foreign power, everything they said made Trump unfit for office is what Joe is dealing with now. As for me, I'm OK with him running, I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it, but I'm curious how Dems reconcile themselves with now voting for a similar type of candidate to the one they despise?

Of course you have some progressives like Jimmy Dore who hate Trump but refuse to vote Biden as they view it as essentially the same type of candidate, which I find kinda admirable as they are staying true to their values. Actually I think he and Cenk may have had a falling out over it as I saw Jimmy eviscerate Cenk on twitter just today on this issue. What is your take mate?
It's about voting against Trump. It doesn't matter who runs against him. I think his influence on people goes beyond his various crimes all of which Biden seems guilty of as well. But if someone is coming to pull you out of a burning building you don't really ask questions until you're outside.
Trump has radicalized a lot of people and I think he's dangerous. It's not even about Biden.

It's about voting against Trump. It doesn't matter who runs against him. I think his influence on people goes beyond his various crimes all of which Biden seems guilty of as well. But if someone is coming to pull you out of a burning building you don't really ask questions until you're outside.
Trump has radicalized a lot of people and I think he's dangerous. It's not even about Biden.
Fair enough. Although it baffles me that the Dems have had 3 years to come up with someone to run against him and they end up with this guy??

Funny FB post BTW. Barry in a garland partying with Bin Laden is the best one :tearsofjoy: Let's get the Biden/Trump memes CRACKING!

:eek:

FC, Sleepy Joe is going to step out of self imposed basement exile to rescue you from
a burning building?:drama:
the building where you at:rolleyes:
is burning up???? call the firemen, Sleepy Joe is underground.:crazy:

Fair enough. Although it baffles me that the Dems have had 3 years to come up with someone to run against him and they end up with this guy??

Funny FB post BTW. Barry in a garland partying with Bin Laden is the best one :tearsofjoy: Let's get the Biden/Trump memes CRACKING!
They came up with him because they are a machine and it was supposed to be his turn last time, but they thought that Hillary was the better pick. They just want someone in there who is on their team and they don't want to deal with Sanders even if he seems to have a better chance of winning.

Briefly, I see it this way. There are people who will vote for Trump, as opposed to against Biden or Clinton. But would anyone vote for Biden? Probably not. Hillary did have some actual supporters so she probably was the better choice. But people will put down the bong and ride their electric skateboard for miles to vote for Sanders. The Democrats just can't handle it because there really is no left wing in American politics.

They came up with him because they are a machine and it was supposed to be his turn last time, but they thought that Hillary was the better pick. They just want someone in there who is on their team and they don't want to deal with Sanders even if he seems to have a better chance of winning.

Briefly, I see it this way. There are people who will vote for Trump, as opposed to against Biden or Clinton. But would anyone vote for Biden? Probably not. Hillary did have some actual supporters so she probably was the better choice. But people will put down the bong and ride their electric skateboard for miles to vote for Sanders. The Democrats just can't handle it because there really is no left wing in American politics.
I also think part of the problem for the Dems is they are genuinely split. Had Sanders won the nomination, many center-left Dems would've held their nose and voted Trump. And you will get the reverse now, some Bernie Bros will either protest vote Trump or a 3rd party candidate or not vote at all.

I think the best thing for true progressives is after this election leave the Dem party and set up a new true progressive party. Trying to cohabitate with establishment Dems simply isn't working. I watch a lot of Jimmy Dore and folks like him are starting to see it this way.

FC WtF????:eek:
"no left wing in american politics"!!! what do you call Bern and Beto and Kamala and the rest of those commies running loose? ?

I think crackedpots may have a point.:(

I didn't know that black people have their own version of the "white people skinned us and used the skin to make wallets and chairs" lie just like Jews have regarding the 'Holocaust'. Who dreams up this shit and why do 42,000 people 'like' it as if it's a historical fact rather than a depraved unsourced lie?

?

Crackedpots going on ignore too FC? Everyone that makes sense and you cant rebut or debate ending on the ignore function?
Leaves only Barnaby who is not noted for brains, that will end up as being the only posts you will read.;)

?

Crackedpots going on ignore too FC? Everyone that makes sense and you cant rebut or debate ending on the ignore function?
Leaves only Barnaby who is not noted for brains, that will end up as being the only posts you will read.;)
To be fair to Dave he doesn't have me on ignore, But then........................it's complicated.

I did because you complained about me replying to you and unlike vegan cro who is obsessed with me and who the moderetards allow to quote me up to eight times a day, I didn't want you to feel bothered by posting here, but I think any problems we had were my fault. I should have kept it to myself but you picked up on it and mentioned it so I admitted it. I think we both annoy each other at times but I respect you and your ability to get over it and not be bothered.

?

WTF????? FC what does it all mean?
"I did because you complained" but then"I didnt want you to feel bothered by posting here" WTF!!!
how does that make sense? "I did but I didnt" o_O

Back
Top Bottom