It’s not about politics

How is it any of your business anyway. f***ing weirdo.

?
WTF??? Fake C, you mentioned me on your post FFS of
course its my business whose would it be?

do you even remember mentioning how angry you
were that i 'quoted' you.:grimacing:

cant be quoted for some reason. cant be replied
to. what are you a ghetto aristocrat???

FC, the solution to your whining is self evident. ?
just make one post per day that way the most you will get quoted is once.?️‍♂️
you can live with that FC? everybody gets quoted all over the place but
you will get your one quote quota.:straightface:

?
WTF??? Fake C, you mentioned me on your post FFS of
course its my business whose would it be?

do you even remember mentioning how angry you
were that i 'quoted' you.:grimacing:

cant be quoted for some reason. cant be replied
to. what are you a ghetto aristocrat???
Or you could quit harassing me. You're a pathetic coward and clearly mentally ill. @davidt and the moderetards allow you to harass me, which I guess I understand. He probably holds a grudge for me laughing about him being kicked out of Morrissey's concert over a decade ago. But for them to allow you to hassle that drummer that played with Alain just shows that this site is and always was garbage.

Whereas it's really easy to comprehend the proportions of your idiocy? :poop:?
Sorry I didn't respond before. You're on ignore for wasting my time.

OK man. That's fine. I shouldn't have called you an idiot. I just honestly did not realize until recently how ideologically dedicated you are to the left. There is zero point arguing with you. So I'll just wish you well.

Magnificent

I was looking for something way back in this thread and I spotted a post that I wrote on May 23rd 2018:

When the Democrats likely take control of the house in the elections coming up this year, there will be no hope at all of a wall being built. But at least Israel got 'defended'!

Derek17 replied:

The wall is being built. And... HAHAHA. The Democrat Party is finished. Mark my words.

As did vegan.cro spirit:

"control of the house"

:rofl:

So how did that pan out?

"In the 2018 midterm elections, the Democrats, led by Nancy Pelosi, won control of the House. The Democrats gained a net total of 41 seats from the total number of seats they had won in the 2016 elections. The 41-seat gain was the Democrats' largest gain of House seats since the post-Watergate 1974 elections, when they picked up 49 seats. The Democrats also won the popular vote by a margin of 8.6%, the largest margin on record for a party that previously held a minority in the House. Turnout was the highest for a midterm election in more than a century, with over half the electorate casting ballots."

It's a source of amusement for me to look back over this thread and see, for all their overconfidence, just how wrong these people were (and still are, presumably, with whatever ill-considered views they hold now).

Back
Top Bottom