It’s not about politics

The point is how it's reported & how much of it you're consuming.

If you're only interested in violence committed by black people your mind is not in good shape.

The point of that story is........can you imagine anyone working at a European race track doing something similiar, cuz I've never heard of it.

You don't tell any truths.
The disproportionate violence among every black community in the world is something your tender mind's firewall will not accept.

I prefer the truth no matter how blunt and harrowing. But cat memes are more your thing... I understand.

The point of that story is........can you imagine anyone working at a European race track doing something similiar, cuz I've never heard of it.

I could if there was a dispute that got out of control.

There's a lot of animal cruelty in the uk - horses are particularly vulnerable to attack. A white teenage boy killed a pony in Scotland a few weeks ago... France has been having a spate of attacks - the suspects are white.

In the 90s white French farmers stole sheep from a Scottish lorry - slaughtered them & blocked roads with them in a protest over prices.

The disproportionate violence among every black community in the world is something your tender mind's firewall will not accept.

I prefer the truth no matter how blunt and harrowing. But cat memes are more your thing... I understand.

You prefer lies.

There's a lot of animal cruelty in the uk - horses are particularly vulnerable to attack. A white teenage boy killed a pony in Scotland a few weeks ago... France has been having a spate of attacks - the suspects are white.

In the 90s white French farmers stole sheep from a Scottish lorry - slaughtered them & blocked roads with them in a protest over prices.
The worst kind of animal cruelty is cannibalism. It happens in Africa - not Scotland or France.

This wasn't one person or even a few.........this was a large group of people.

The worst kind of animal cruelty is cannibalism. It happens in Africa - not Scotland or France.

20200921_195655.jpg

Back
Top Bottom