It’s not about politics

It's all gone Sweeney Todd. Not that Reel & Stephen would have a problem with Sweeney Todd, what's a bit of violence between white people?

Not quite. More like the cretins who are running round London with machetes like they're still in Congoland.

Have you forgotten that your racial superiority is supposedly based on sharing DNA with an extinct species & not knowing how to hunt in Winter?

No, my point is that it can't be tied to one culture or location.
Stay on topic! You seldom do have a point.

proxy-image

No, my point is that it can't be tied to one culture or location.
Just out of interest, does cannibalism exist today? if so what cultures/countries does it exist? lets dial back even 100-300 years. Has cannibalism existed in the last 100-300 years? if so what cultures/countries?

Dialing back 100,000 to make a point that it once existed in Europe does not help your argument, IMHO. All of humanity was most likely walking around in loincloths' making animal grunts at each other, LOL. You'd far strengthen your argument by finding/identifying more recent cases of cannibalism in Europe.

Just out of interest, does cannibalism exist today? if so what cultures/countries does it exist? lets dial back even 100-300 years. Has cannibalism existed in the last 100-300 years? if so what cultures/countries?

Dialing back 100,000 to make a point that it once existed in Europe does not help your argument, IMHO. All of humanity was most likely walking around in loincloths' making animal grunts at each other, LOL. You'd far strengthen your argument by finding/identifying more recent cases of cannibalism in Europe.

Reel believes that races are genetically violent - so it doesn't matter when people were eaten.

There's plenty of cannibal killers in Europe & America though & stories of cannibalism during the Ukrainian famine & the 2nd World War. Plus American pioneers & sundry shipwrecks & plane crashes...

Stay on topic! You seldom do have a point.

proxy-image

Tell Reel & Stephen that. They're the ones that think every thread has potential for hatred of Jewish & black people & whatever issue the far right is trying to hijack this week.

Reel believes that races are genetically violent - so it doesn't matter when people were eaten.

There's plenty of cannibal killers in Europe & America though & stories of cannibalism during the Ukrainian famine & the 2nd World War. Plus American pioneers & sundry shipwrecks & plane crashes...
I'd say if your best example of the cultural practice of cannibalism in Europe is 100,000 years ago I'd say it matters a little bit, LOL.

Oh and you didn't answer my questions around cannibalism in the last 100-300 years :)

🤒

WTF? why do you refuse to answer the question? who is eating the peeps nowadays. TODAY not back in the pony days.:blushing:

Europe’s Hypocritical History of Cannibalism
From prehistory to the present with many episodes in between, the region has a surprisingly meaty history of humans eating humans

I'd say if your best example of the cultural practice of cannibalism in Europe is 100,000 years ago I'd say it matters a little bit, LOL.

Oh and you didn't answer my questions around cannibalism in the last 100-300 years :)

It wasn't the best example, it was the first recorded incidence.

And I did.

It wasn't the best example, it was the first recorded incidence.

And I did.
Were the examples you provided evidence of a cultural practice of cannabalism?

Were the examples you provided evidence of a cultural practice of cannabalism?

If you read more sociology you'll find out that crime counts as subcultural & subcultural practices are cultural practices.

Cannibalism is also a fetish, but you'll have to search, I'd rather not have that on my phone.

& Reel's original claim about South Africa was probably to do with this criminal case.

20200922_113514.jpg

Satanists in America, the UK & Europe have also been accused of cannibalism esp as part of ritual child abuse since at least the 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many bitter people in the media, claiming morrissey is “racist” and “spreading far right hate”, yet, if you dig deeper, where is the f**king evidence for this?
Just jealous woke, sorry i meant folk, trying to look “relevant”, and failing badly...

Cannibalism because of extreme hunger is slightly different from cultural cannibalism in Africa. You do get that, right?

Back
Top Bottom