It’s not about politics

how come dere no white history month...how come black people r special treatment...soon it be ilelgal to be white...dey gonna put us jail for be white...london is scary...burp...

Am I speaking your language now?
No. Moz summed it up accurately when he said blacks and whites will never get on. It's a sad but true fact.

No. Moz summed it up accurately when he said blacks and whites will never get on. It's a sad but true fact.
People will never get on. That's the sad but true fact. This notion that white Europeans all lived in universal harmony before the invasion of those evil brown people is historically false and downright hilarious.

I don't remember that quote - perhaps you could refresh my memory as to when he said that?

It was after the Rodney King trial/riots & he was simply being pessimistic about it ending - he wasn't making an argument for segregation.

For decades it didn't look as if Protestants & Catholics would ever get along.

People will never get on. That's the sad but true fact. This notion that white Europeans all lived in universal harmony before the invasion of those evil brown people is historically false and downright hilarious.
🤒

oy very dramatic THE PEOPLE WILL NEVER GET ON:drama::drama:
the notion that (more:drama::drama:) is (even more :drama::drama:)

Disgraceful:blushing:

All of those places have diversity & New Zealand wouldn't be New Zealand without mass immigration.
New Zealand was a bi-cultural formed in a treaty between Great Britain and the Maori. It didn't become more fully multi-cultural until the mid 1990's.

Why are black-on white attacks and murders so frequent and white-on-black attacks and murders virtually nonexistent?

If not getting on was spread evenly there would be no disproportionate discrepancy here.

1992 — He was quoted in Q Magazine saying: “I don’t really think, for instance, black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other.”
Yet another example of his failing to engage brain before opening mouth.

Yet another example of his failing to engage brain before opening mouth.
That failure seems to be more on the recipient's part.

Journalists frequently misquote people, or do so in a way that lack any context. He could've simply meant that racial division will continue to be a relevant problem in modern society - which of course it is, no matter how hard we try to either ignore it or unintentionally (on the extreme left-wing side) amplify it with the "reverse racism" (genuinely creating more division, as those promoting this mode of thinking have more of a fixation on the race of a person, than perhaps the most hardcore racists).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom