It’s not about politics

1992 — He was quoted in Q Magazine saying: “I don’t really think, for instance, black people and white people will ever really get on or like each other.”

Here are some other quotes from him - his heart sinking that anyone would think he wouldn't want a black neighbour.

20200923_080424.jpg

20200923_080509.jpg

In conversation with a Guardian hack clarifying his stance on immigration:

20200923_080230.jpg

I see. I suppose I shall have to track down the original interview then. *sighs*

I found it & then lost it again...

I wish he did censor himself more though, but he seems to have this eternally innocent belief that if a journalist is nice to you then their article will be nice... & (as I suspected) the chaos is deliberate so a pr won't make him do stuff. That can be part of their remit though - making him understood while letting him mostly stay at home.

20200922_225453.jpg

20200922_225533.jpg

I found it & then lost it again...

I wish he did censor himself more though, but he seems to have this eternally innocent belief that if a journalist is nice to you then their article will be nice... & (as I suspected) the chaos is deliberate so a pr won't make him do stuff. That can be part of their remit though - making him understood while letting him mostly stay at home.

View attachment 59217

View attachment 59218
Found it:
Morrissey Black and White People.jpg

I repeat my previous comment: I think it was a daft thing to say but it's hardly a manifesto. It certainly isn't what @reelfountain called a 'true fact.'

Found it:
View attachment 59219

I repeat my previous comment: I think it was a daft thing to say but it's hardly a manifesto. It certainly isn't what @reelfountain called a 'true fact.'

He's just saying people can be mean to each other - & it's the question that prompted it.

Besides, I think the tunnel joke probably means he's more optimistic than he's letting on.

It's not Reel's disgusting PA crap.

:handpointdown:
:crazy:
The 'Agenda 2030' infatuated New York Times will not let up on the 'green deal' between climate control freaks Mother Earth Pelosi and Father Earth Sleepy Joe for readers to consume. :crazy:

A white man not spending time with an Iranian woman and a Chinese woman is not what is meant by 'ethnic separation'. As reelfountain said, you bring everything back to the individual and the personal with an inability to look at the bigger picture. On a personal level, I've got no problem with white men having the spoils of other races' women. Men from different parts of the world should be made aware: if you move to the west, white men are going to have your daughters. Maybe then they'll think twice before coming here.

A white man not spending time with an Iranian woman and a Chinese woman is not what is meant by 'ethnic separation'. As reelfountain said, you bring everything back to the individual and the personal with an inability to look at the bigger picture. On a personal level, I've got no problem with white men having the spoils of other races' women. Men from different parts of the world should be made aware: if you move to the west, white men are going to have your daughters. Maybe then they'll think twice before coming here.

The bigger picture is - we're all hanging out together & you lot can sod off to your bunkers.

Lose your chains? o_O You mean heading for chains. :crazy:

These kind:

proxy-image

Not these kind:

proxy-image

Your aufseherin superiors will die to wear either one of these (fingers crossed). :pray:
You will be a-okay because you spell "bondage" for either one very, very well. :thumb:

Would it make it better or worse if I told you I was a devout Catholic with a interest in liberation theology? 🙃

d2f07787044d583c8607e032bbb2f101.jpg

a0fdd4052a62c29ba2ca6a893aea486e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom