It really irritates me when...

smith4

people think they are invincible and stand in the middle of the road talking, or walk incredibly slow when you are doing 40 and when you blare your horn act like YOURE the one with the problem.

people think they are invincible and stand in the middle of the road talking, or walk incredibly slow when you are doing 40 and when you blare your horn act like YOURE the one with the problem.

I find people who walk as slow as turtles in the middle of parking lots to be incredibly irritating. People who let their small children dart about in parking lots without minding them are irritating and irresponsible.

That's me your talking about. Am I suppose to run across every single road instead of walking, just so your not inconvenience? What about the elderly? should they just.... never go out?
what irritates me are drivers who park on the pavement so people need to walk on the road because they can't get through the small apace.
Drivers who go through red lights because the can't wait 10 seconds.
Try walking for a change. what's your hurry?

you should be doing 35mph anyway.

I'm stunned that 500 people a day don't get run over in Manchester,
At the bus station it's just insane, the lights are green but people don't look or speed up or make any effort to get out of the road.
The trams are off the city centre at the moment, when they come back, someone will be killed within a week, I'm absolutely certain.

That's me your talking about. Am I suppose to run across every single road instead of walking, just so your not inconvenience? What about the elderly? should they just.... never go out?
what irritates me are drivers who park on the pavement so people need to walk on the road because they can't get through the small apace.
Drivers who go through red lights because the can't wait 10 seconds.
Try walking for a change. what's your hurry?

you should be doing 35mph anyway.

http://www.cumbriacc.gov.uk/Images/40-mph-sign_tcm31-85805.jpg

i tend to go up to but not past the limit, people should use pedestrian crossings

I'm stunned that 500 people a day don't get run over in Manchester,
At the bus station it's just insane, the lights are green but people don't look or speed up or make any effort to get out of the road.
The trams are off the city centre at the moment, when they come back, someone will be killed within a week, I'm absolutely certain.

agree, its ridiculous someone got hit near salford quays by my tram a minute before it was due to stop

not being here long enough to know this thread has already been posted, not been here long enough to have friends to laugh about it with.

not all roads have pedestrian crossings an dwhen they do, drivers go through the red lights! It happens alot.:straightface: I guess these car drivers must have pretty important jobs to be able to go through red lights or maybe they are just very arrogant

maybe - i wouldnt know

you would adore the place i live in... everyone does that because the cars park on the sidewalks :D

People who lie on the interwebs. You are anonymous, yet you find the need to pick some transparent load of bs out of your arse instead of just being honest with a bunch of people whom you don't know and will probably never interact with outside of electronic means.

Even then, if you are going to lie for the lulz or just to mess with people, at least make it believable. Take 5 minutes and construct a half decent cover story that isn't riddled with inaccuracies and factual errors.

And this is something I've been encountering on a variety of forums lately. Apparently people don't even take the effort to lie properly anymore.

Srsly, wtf is up with that?

I agree. Goddamn do I hate white bitches.

Can I pick another ethnic group and say I don't like them or are we only allowed to pick on white people here?

Of course I'm not bothered by what Cassius said, I'm just wondering about the current moderation policies of this site.

And I'm extremely bored at the moment.

Tags
bluejag..?
Back
Top Bottom