Its official: Morrissey for Glastonbury - check the website

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
Re: Its official----morrissey for glastonbury.....check the website

jesus christ, my head is spinning from reading so many band names :eek:
it just goes on and on :straightface:
I have been to many festivals here in the USA, I had no idea you guys had so many bands you could not see because they were all playing at the same time
man, I would not even know what to do over there :o

It's quite easy, as the vast majority a utter drivel.

p00gb9vj_640_215.jpg

On the front page of the BBC website.

Cool. Stevie Wonder, Morrissey and a woman.
I'd go.

Before covering America is not the World here, Christy Moore tells how impressed he was by Morrissey at Glastonbury in 2004 (his comment after the song is amusing too!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrisey Glastonbury Gig!! -

So you're not showing it on your website...? What's the point in this thread then?

Re: Morrisey Glastonbury Gig!! -

just a quick one for all UK Viewers
Morrissey on BBC4 24 June 2011 21:00 - 22:00
i think it clashes with U2 on BBC2 but we dont care, do we?

Well, there goes Morrissey's chances of playing to a large crowd at Glastonbury...

Radiohead confirmed at the same time as him on the Park Stage. Serves him right for cancelling tour dates to play to a load of apathetic U2 fans.

Re: Well, there goes Morrissey's chances of playing to a large crowd at Glastonbury..

Do wonders for his persecution complex!!!

Jesse Tobias or Johnny Greenwood

Re: Well, there goes Morrissey's chances of playing to a large crowd at Glastonbury..

Hmm, Radiohead, my other favorite band. Well, at least I don't have to choose, being on the wrong continent and all.

Re: Moz to play Glastonbury! (just before U2)

Why the f**K are the Glastonbury threads being merged. I think its quite newsworthy that Morrissey is to be usurped by Radiohead at the last minute. You know 200,000 go to Glastonbury and at least a million watch it it on TV... I forgot how authoritarian the mods can be here; no wonder people have left/ are leaving in their droves

Do wonders for his persecution complex!!!

Jesse Tobias or Johnny Greenwood

Morrissey or Thom Yorke?

Re: Moz to play Glastonbury! (just before U2)

Is there any way to watch his performance live via red button or something? Or is the BBC4 9pm show the best we have?

Fleet foxes remind me of the scene in national lampoon animal house, where belushi takes the guitar off the guy on the stairs and smashes it on the wall.

Or is there a way via the website? I remember in the past you could flick between stages on the website, doesn't seem to be that way this year unless I am missing something?

Or is there a way via the website? I remember in the past you could flick between stages on the website, doesn't seem to be that way this year unless I am missing something?

Just watch BB King. It's only an hour.

Back
Top Bottom