"It's Over" 7" vinyl appears on Italian record sites with Dec. 13, 2019 release date, updated sleeve

New crop / moved lettering artwork via an Italian record site:

full

(Apologies - only a small image currently)

The original image on Morrissey Central (Oct. 12, 2019):

20191114_162026.jpg

Update (Nov. 14):

Although this release isn't on the indie store Warners release sheets for the 6th, 13th or 20th of December - it is showing on the Warner's sales portal with a release date of December 13th.
The Warner's product number is: "4050538559873".
If searched for, this code gets 2 hits for Italian record shops:

https://www.ibs.it/it-s-over-vinile-morrissey/e/4050538559873#

https://www.mondadoristore.it/It-s-over-Morrissey/eai405053855987/

Both with changed artwork and cite a December 13th release date too.

I'm sure there will be more details to follow and as there isn't 100% certainty (which I prefer when it comes to people spending their money), please appreciate this information could change.
That said, this the most tangible news about the single to surface.

Update (Nov. 16):

The single has been removed from the .UK Amazon store, but remains on .DE/FR/IT

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Dec. 4:

Posted by Famous when dead (original post):

The plot thickens - 2 sites now saying:
"OUT ON 10 JANUARY 2020"
"Release Date: 01/10/2020"

https://www.lafeltrinelli.it/musica/lp-vinile/morrissey/it-s-over-vinile/4050538559873
https://rockntipo.com/122375-comprar-vinilo-online-morrissey-it-s-over-7-pulgadas.html

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me encanto la charla entre Dale y Linternas muy profunda la confesion de Dale y bien respondido por linternas ,al fin un poco de sensibilidad entre la gente del sitio ,!!!!!!un poco de oxigeno para todos los que muestran resentimiento continuo,

I love Morrissey’s version of this wonderful song & can see why he calls it his best ever recorded vocal.

It’s a shame that he hasn’t been performing it live, as it’s possibly my favourite track on California Son; I assume he feels - after struggling to capture the vocal in the studio - that he wouldn’t do it justice on stage.

Still, we have the record & it’s fantastic.

Yes. Keep releasing singles from a failed album, six months after it’s debut. THAT’S how you scrape your way back to the top-5, in Poland!
how did the album fail,enlighten us.

This is a song sung by the most shit singer in the world. Roy Orbisons problem was that he couldn't sing. They called him the Big O. His voice grates on me.
I think by now WE all get your point about Roy and this new release dale.... come on lad there is a lot more worse shite that we all have to suffer on a daily basis. What annoys me the most is the adverts on TV. I find my self scrambling for the mute button on the control.. a bit like your good self when Roy starts to sing I would imagine...

This is a song sung by the most shit singer in the world. Roy Orbisons problem was that he couldn't sing. They called him the Big O. His voice grates on me.
so you keep telling us dale.

who thought roy orbison was blind,could be the funniest thing iv heard all day,was it not ray charles,stevie wonder,jose Feliciano,blind willie tatum you were thinking of.

so you keep telling us dale.

Dale - another new user from just this month - is already on my ignore list.

He’s either another joking troll account or is wrong in the head: either way, I don’t need his inanity clogging up the threads.

I’ve been pretty heavy-handed with the ignore button recently & it’s increased my enjoyment of this site immeasurably; I strongly recommend all other reasonably sane members do the same.

Now, if only DavidT would disable comments from Anonymous guests, this site might actually become a worthwhile place again.

:)

For Christmas? Fitting since it's the one time of year many people have to put up with unpleasant often racist elders who spew bullshit and ruin the good time for everybody. Stuff it in your stocking!

For Christmas? Fitting since it's the one time of year many people have to put up with unpleasant often racist elders who spew bullshit and ruin the good time for everybody. Stuff it in your stocking!

And your post is doing something other than trying to ruin a good time for everybody on this forum by spewing bullshit?

Another Morrissey hater who can’t just leave us Morrissey fans alone to enjoy this site, & another who’s going straight on my ignore list.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom