Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
The perks of being a nice friendly mod. You can get away with spitting straight truths like this without getting lynched. If anyone else said that, they’d be trolled by thewlis and his mob ;)
The 'nice and friendly' bit helps. A lot of people who get trolled are very insulting and get angry instantly, whereas I've never seen FWD rattled. He seems above it all, like a modern day Jedi Master. Meanwhile everyone else are throwing lightsabres at each other.

I think the tl;dr version goes something like:
  • Skinny devotes life to Smiths/Morrissey causing financial ruin & family disown skinny
  • Skinny has breakdown, blames Moz for said breakdown
  • Skinny finds religion at the mosque & decides to become a corbynite leftie snowflake & decides, after getting sucked in by the guardian, that Moz is right wing (yeah, that old chestnut) :rolleyes:
  • Skinny develops personal vendetta...but no-one is listening
  • More breakdowns & hissy fits for skinny...but no-one is listening (still)
  • Skinny posts via multiple aliases on Moz-solo trying to convince himself, the easily duped & the equally stupid, that Moz is a baddie...but, as usual, no-one is listening (still, still).
In fact, The World Won't Listen.

Excellent summation covering all the pertinent true points.:thumb:
one point: starts wearing dumb 2 sizes too small hipster hat at 55 years of age, aka the LePew syndrome.o_O

Sorry to take part in the shit show, but I just have to ask, I’m just too curious: has Skinny actually been disowned by his family? Trolls on either side of the fence need not answer.

I will, since Skinny doesn’t give a lick about whether Morrissey is racist or not. If Morrissey was rallying against racism Skinny would be out there flying his right wing flag. It’s all about settling an old grudge for him which has nothing to do with Morrissey’s beliefs. He just wants people to think it is.

this is, after all, a Morrissey fan site. I’m a fan, skinny is not. He should just leave. But he’s ill and incapable of doing so. Right or wrong, people are still here for Morrissey’s music which we enjoy. I really don’t care much about his politics just like I don’t care about Joe down the road’s politics. But others like Skinny are the ones who can’t let that go. I’m having a fine time here waiting for the new album

Fine time? You get triggered any time someone criticises Morrissey.

If you're so able to ignore Morrissey's abhorrent views, why can't you ignore Skinny's?

Fine time? You get triggered any time someone criticises Morrissey.

If you're so able to ignore Morrissey's abhorrent views, why can't you ignore Skinny's?

I'm actually not, if you'll note, it's about Skinny because I don't believe his anger directed at Morrissey is legit. Or more to the point, I don't believe the reasons he is listing as his anger are legit, I think it's underhanded and disgusting that he uses legitimate issues as a front to further his own little issues. It detracts from the seriousness of said issues. I don't think Morrissey is as evil as many make him out to be, but I also don't agree with everything he says. But like I have said before, he's just a dude with views and eh .. I like his music and thats ultimately what matters to me. I'm able to ignore Morrissey's views because there are things I love and adore about Morrissey that I am able to compartmentalize. Whereas I don't like anything about Skinny. This is also Morrissey-solo, not Skinny-solo, I'm here for Morrissey stuff .. not this annoying turd with an insane case of little-man syndrome who keeps popping up. So whenever he pops up I and others just tend to want to swat him away from time to time. There are plenty of people here who take issue with what Morrissey says and thats fine - they have their view and he has his. But at least their views on him are genuine and not a front like Skinny's.

So no, its not about people criticising Morrissey. I criticise Morrissey ffs. You're mistaking me for other people who praise him endlessly and cannot handle a bad word said about him.

• Skinny devotes life to Smiths/Morrissey causing financial ruin & family disown skinny
  • Skinny finds religion at the mosque & decides to become a corbynite leftie snowflake & decides, after getting sucked in by the guardian, that Moz is right wing (yeah, that old chestnut) :rolleyes:
  • Skinny posts via multiple aliases on Moz-solo trying to convince himself, the easily duped & the equally stupid, that Moz is a baddie...but, as usual, no-one is listening (still, still).

But you clearly do or you wouldn’t have written all this shit. Why not put him on ignore?

But you clearly do or you wouldn’t have written all this shit. Why not put him on ignore?

How is it all shit? Clarify tick turd.
Maybe you know more than you're willing to admit, skinny?:confused:

It goes back to the Morrissey/DavidT stuff and Skinny is still carrying that with him.

Thanks!

It's a shame if it's that. Performers can be a temperamental bunch, it's the adrenaline, they're all rattling off the walls. I just let it burn out. (I'm on day 2 of my new job, mood board not even on the wall & I've had a casting scandal & 2 requests to deal with 'stalkers' being 'rude' on Twitter).

I'm actually not, if you'll note, it's about Skinny because I don't believe his anger directed at Morrissey is legit. Or more to the point, I don't believe the reasons he is listing as his anger are legit, I think it's underhanded and disgusting that he uses legitimate issues as a front to further his own little issues. It detracts from the seriousness of said issues. I don't think Morrissey is as evil as many make him out to be, but I also don't agree with everything he says. But like I have said before, he's just a dude with views and eh .. I like his music and thats ultimately what matters to me. I'm able to ignore Morrissey's views because there are things I love and adore about Morrissey that I am able to compartmentalize. Whereas I don't like anything about Skinny. This is also Morrissey-solo, not Skinny-solo, I'm here for Morrissey stuff .. not this annoying turd with an insane case of little-man syndrome who keeps popping up. So whenever he pops up I and others just tend to want to swat him away from time to time. There are plenty of people here who take issue with what Morrissey says and thats fine - they have their view and he has his. But at least their views on him are genuine and not a front like Skinny's.

So no, its not about people criticising Morrissey. I criticise Morrissey ffs. You're mistaking me for other people who praise him endlessly and cannot handle a bad word said about him.

Now Skinny will come to his own defense under the guise of his pseudonym, 'surface' etc etc.:straightface:
Skinny who hates Moz cant ignore him spends the days trolling the MOZ SITE but we are supposed to ignore their trolling. :lbf:

:crazy:

Which bits are non-factual? It's well documented & you know it.

The guy ruined his own life, his family dumped him, he had heartbreak/breakdown/meltdown/girlie syndrome,; he blamed Moz for it all, when all along it was Finan's own stupid fault for acting like a juvenile groupie, attending this and that event; deluding himself, & others, that he was in some way loosely connected to Moz & the Smiths/Morrissey brand, band & the music industry generally.
He skinted his family with this completely hopeless, farcical obsession, & even did a stint on Mastermind. Why? So he'd get on TV & think/hope that Moz would see it, see him, that's why.

Someone clearly pointed out to him what a complete & deluded cock he'd been, most likely his family, so what does Finan do? ...sets off on a course of wrongful & hateful vengeance because it was all somebody else's fault, not his, & by doing so, skinny seeks to totally absolve himself of any personal responsibility for his own actions. Complete tosser...& he's still, after all these years, going on and on about it all. He sees this personal crusade as a way to restore some semblance of trust & respect with his family & friends who have disowned him.

In short, he's trying to punish Moz for, what actually were, his own stupid schoolboy errors of judgement. The man's a fool.

However, let's not rake up skinny's mistakes; he knows exactly what they are.

If there any inaccuracies, please insert accurate facts.

Plenty of space.

That would be a tragedy because The Guardian, The Independent, Corbynistas, The entire faux-woke left & even The L.A. Times just chucked themselves off a credibility cliff (if you're on Twitter, the ratio is divine). After that, Moz could have died in a bunker & still resurrect his career.

So, a waste of 3 years. Or 7.

The guy ruined his own life, his family dumped him, he had heartbreak/breakdown/meltdown/girlie syndrome,; he blamed Moz for it all, when all along it was Finan's own stupid fault for acting like a juvenile groupie, attending this and that event; deluding himself, & others, that he was in some way loosely connected to Moz & the Smiths/Morrissey brand, band & the music industry generally.
He skinted his family with this completely hopeless, farcical obsession, & even did a stint on Mastermind. Why? So he'd get on TV & think/hope that Moz would see it, see him, that's why.

Someone clearly pointed out to him what a complete & deluded cock he'd been, most likely his family, so what does Finan do? ...sets off on a course of wrongful & hateful vengeance because it was all somebody else's fault, not his, & by doing so, skinny seeks to totally absolve himself of any personal responsibility for his own actions. Complete tosser...& he's still, after all these years, going on and on about it all. He sees this personal crusade as a way to restore some semblance of trust & respect with his family & friends who have disowned him.

In short, he's trying to punish Moz for, what actually were, his own stupid schoolboy errors of judgement. The man's a fool.

Plenty of space.

Its well documented? You mean you believe all the shit that morons on here post. It will take you five minutes to do an internet search on Skinny. You will find he lives in one of the most picturesque areas of the UK and has a very good job.

Its well documented? You mean you believe all the shit that morons on here post. It will take you five minutes to do an internet search on Skinny. You will find he lives in one of the most picturesque areas of the UK and has a very good job.

a search turns up nothing, as expected.:lbf:
dole recipients are not published online.:lbf:

Plenty of space.

God, why would you want near if you can escape? What you see on stage is the best bit, that's why it's on stage & you don't just have a bunch of people changing while moaning about how crap their agent is.

a search turns up nothing, as expected.:lbf:
dole recipients are not published online.:lbf:

Well In the real world where we all have access to all aspects of the World Wide Web, there’s plenty of information, looks like the mental institution where you reside, have restricted your access to certain sites.

Plenty of space.

Internet search confirms your thesis.:thumb:

Well In the real world where we all have access to all aspects of the World Wide Web, there’s plenty of information, looks like the mental institution where you reside, have restricted your access to certain sites.

another half dozen searches show NO JOB NO PICTURESQUE MANSION:popcorn:
nothing on a job or 'picturesque' surroundings( picturesque is kind of gay but under the circumstances understandable).:straightface:

only hit on skinny is a blog where is correctly classified as a
Bradford man is anti-UKIP Twitter troll .:mad:

trolling while on the dole is not a job

its known that peeps on the dole spend their time writing letters to the editors and blogs.:censored:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom