Morrissey Central "'It's Over' is number 1" (January 6, 2020)

Morrissey Central: Mozza Reaches No 1

It's Over got to number 1 on vinyl charts. From Morrissey Central:

"Official UK Vinyl Charts has Morrissey's "It's Over" single at number 1. Morrissey is reportedly "delighted and thankful beyond words.""

20200106_152420_rlezcg.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-over-is-number-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor little Peter. He does seem to be coming in for quite a lot of flack. Thoroughly deserved, of course...he is repugnant. However, for the sake of the site, wouldn't it be best if everyone simply put him on ignore? It is a pity that one man's illness derails every thread.

That's all well & good, but he has so many pseudonyms, that you can't block 'em all. Even when you think you know them, & block, he creates another, so it's rinse & repeat. You can tell by the style of the writing & the general sentiment in a post, that it is skinny. So then, it triggers derailment, which is the skinny MO, that's what he hopes to achieve, & so does Tseng...he's a traffic warden; if traffic is low, then it's 'hey skinny, log in & drop some shit please, things are a bit quite today'...
Skinny, & his aliases need perma-banning....for the sake of this site.
If that's called ethnic cleansing, then I'm all for it. Ill people are not wanted on this site.

That's all well & good, but he has so many pseudonyms, that you can't block 'em all. Even when you think you know them, & block, he creates another, so it's rinse & repeat. You can tell by the style of the writing & the general sentiment in a post, that it is skinny. So then, it triggers derailment, which is the skinny MO, that's what he hopes to achieve, & so does Tseng...he's a traffic warden; if traffic is low, then it's 'hey skinny, log in & drop some shit please, things are a bit quite today'...
If that's called ethnic cleansing, then I'm all for it. Ill people are not wanted on this site.

If David could be bothered, he could confirm that Skinny has only the one account but I reckon he just likes laughing at all the made up shit that people spout on here. Saying that it’s good for advertising revenue for him.

Last edited:
If David could be bothered, he could confirm that Skinny has only the one account but I reckon he just likes laughing at all the made up shit that people spout on here. Saying that it’s good for advertising revenue for him.

I'm not able to confirm things like that but as far as I have seen he has just used his one account.

All true. I never, ever post under any named account other than this. David and the mods can confirm this. But of course it won't stop the lunatics inventing what they want to. And you're right, it is fun to watch.

All true. I never, ever post under any named account other than this. David and the mods can confirm this. But of course it won't stop the lunatics inventing what they want to. And you're right, it is fun to watch.

Very carefully chosen words there skinny...yet you do post via 'anonymous', don'tcha?

Very carefully chosen words there skinny...yet you do post via 'anonymous', don'tcha?

:lbf:

:laughing:

we are talking about skinny sympathizers who five minutes ago said didnt reside in Bradford. FFS
right Skinny is a boy scout who wound never tell a lie like the numerous ones have put out about Boz and FH Mike and all nonsense about labels dropping Moz. Hes a lie machine the twat. :expressionless:
hes not a notorious internet professional troll who trolls all over the net.

anons and many other fake user names as well. When trolls say up the truth is down.:lbf:

Jaysus, you are not going to take the Mods word on Skinny? Skinny runs this site, they are all his minions who do his bidding. 'Surface' is so much Sknny he is beyond Skinny. He is Skinny x 2.
O no, Skinny has no fake pseudonyms , which fantatist said that? LOL

Ahhh, so I see what happened here. Tseng calls a crisis meeting this afternoon. Skinny hauled into the virtual office by Tseng.

Tseng: Skinny, there's loadsa shit about you on my site, we need to issue a statement
Skinny: Yeah I've seen it & feel embarrassed about bringing all that to your door Dave...I've been a c***, I know
Tseng: Don't f***ing call me 'Dave', you c***, I'm fuming
Skinny: Err, sorry David
Tseng: Right, I'm willing to support you on this; I know you're still ill, & on medication & all that, but I need you to steer clear & lay low for a few days
Skinny: Yeah, I understand Dave...err I mean David.
Tseng: Right, you & your alter ego, Surface, are to issue statements exactly as I've written out for you (hands skinny typed out note)...just so you don't f*** it up, again
Skinny: Right OK Dave...err I mean David
Tseng: Right get out there, log in, post, log out, then log in and post again. I'll fit something in, in between your posts, to make it all seem like it's off the cuff & genuine...the mugs out there will never notice
Skinny: Really appreciate you doing this David & getting involved
Tseng: No problem Skinny, it's times like these that we at Mo-So-Lo stand together, shoulder to shoulder...you know like they do in that European parliament type of shit thing?
Skinny: Thanks David, I'll try my best not to totally f*** this up, again.
Tseng: Now f*** off & don't f*** with my site again...oh & take some of that medication before you post...I want you to appear as normal as possible
Skinny: Got it, I'll take a double dose right now.

Very true they are manifold in nature. They have different personalities used in accordance with present necessity. Like that site says hes been perfecting his professional trolling for many many years and knows the ins and outs of deviousness.
He is the "Nerak" of trolling.
A Skinny troll is good for at least 2 dozen fake responses from his alternate guises.

Very true they are manifold in nature. They have different personalities used in accordance with present necessity. Like that site says hes been perfecting his professional trolling for many many years and knows the ins and outs of deviousness.
A Skinny troll is good for at lease 2 dozen fake responses from his alternate guises.

I would definitely describe him as devious, truculent and unreliable...

A Skinny troll is good for at least 2 dozen fake responses from his alternate guises.

Skinny seen logged in as skinny at 16:07 UK time...he's looking through all posts to see which ones he'll allow onto the site

Being consider a "pseud" of yours by the ParanoidParrot is kind of fun though. I find his trolling style entertaining much in the same way I like Aztec's bent view of reality. It all adds a bit of color, and like Surface said the extra clicks can't be hurting the bottom line.

course it’s fun to watch. Not like you’ve anything else to do, is it?

Well that's not true, as stated by Tseng (see below) he's not able to confirm that, yet you seem to know....so, unless you were Skinny, how the f*** would you, personally, know that 'skinny has only the one account'? Hmm? Hmmm?

Well that's not true, as stated by Tseng (see below) he's not able to confirm that, yet you seem to know....so, unless you were Skinny, how the f*** would you, personally, know that 'skinny has only the one account'? Hmm? Hmmm?

BINGO! of course he is Skinny.

Being consider a "pseud" of yours by the ParanoidParrot is kind of fun though. I find his trolling style entertaining much in the same way I like Aztec's bent view of reality. It all adds a bit of color, and like Surface said the extra clicks can't be hurting the bottom line.

Being "considered"........Skinny you forgot to turn off the senior citizen troll algorithm for this fake log in.

Ahhh, so I see what happened here. Tseng calls a crisis meeting this afternoon. Skinny hauled into the virtual office by Tseng.

Tseng: Skinny, there's loadsa shit about you on my site, we need to issue a statement
Skinny: Yeah I've seen it & feel embarrassed about bringing all that to your door Dave...I've been a c***, I know
Tseng: Don't f***ing call me 'Dave', you c***, I'm fuming
Skinny: Err, sorry David
Tseng: Right, I'm willing to support you on this; I know you're still ill, & on medication & all that, but I need you to steer clear & lay low for a few days
Skinny: Yeah, I understand Dave...err I mean David.
Tseng: Right, you & your alter ego, Surface, are to issue statements exactly as I've written out for you (hands skinny typed out note)...just so you don't f*** it up, again
Skinny: Right OK Dave...err I mean David
Tseng: Right get out there, log in, post, log out, then log in and post again. I'll fit something in, in between your posts, to make it all seem like it's off the cuff & genuine...the mugs out there will never notice
Skinny: Really appreciate you doing this David & getting involved
Tseng: No problem Skinny, it's times like these that we at Mo-So-Lo stand together, shoulder to shoulder...you know like they do in that European parliament type of shit thing?
Skinny: Thanks David, I'll try my best not to totally f*** this up, again.
Tseng: Now f*** off & don't f*** with my site again...oh & take some of that medication before you post...I want you to appear as normal as possible
Skinny: Got it, I'll take a double dose right now.

Truer words have never been posted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom