itunes question

shawnxvx

funemployment!
normally(i think), the album artwork will show up on the bottom left corner of itunes. it is not there on mine. how do i get it to show up?

i looked all over the preferences, etc... and cant figure it out. plz help. kthanx.

On the Windows version (no idea about Mac) it can be turned off and on by using the 'arrow' icon in the bottom right corner next to shuffle and repeat.

iTunes is my nemesis.

Anyway, in some asinine attempt to save hard drive space (my best guess) you can choose not to catalog album artwork. To change this, in the menu bar, select "Advanced" and then select "Get album artwork" from the drop down.

I hate iTunes, did I mention that?

iTunes is my nemesis.

Anyway, in some asinine attempt to save hard drive space (my best guess) you can choose not to catalog album artwork. To change this, in the menu bar, select "Advanced" and then select "Get album artwork" from the drop down.

I hate iTunes, did I mention that?

It's not that bad. It is the best of the apple media software options, though admittedly that isn't saying a great deal.

haha i knew it was something simple. thanks everyone. flax is my computer hero. mainly because that screen cap is what my itunes now looks like:D

On the topic of Apple computer questions:

On Windows Messenger for Mac I have somehow managed to make it so that it opens up the sign-in window for corporate as well as personal contacts when I open the programme.

How do I stop it from doing this?

On the topic of Apple computer questions:

On Windows Messenger for Mac I have somehow managed to make it so that it opens up the sign-in window for corporate as well as personal contacts when I open the programme.

How do I stop it from doing this?

Have you tried going to Preferences > Accounts > Corporate, to see if there is anything there?

For MSN, I recommend using Adium instead of Microsoft Messenger. You can get it at www.adiumx.com

Apparently my normal email address is in there?

Yet if I try to delete it, it says that an email address must end in ".com" etc...

yeah, I was able to replicate the problem here. I added my email address and the corporate window opens when I launch the program.

If I go to preferences, I can't remove it. But I just closed the corporate window and now it's not opening anymore.

Back
Top Bottom