Morrissey Central "iTunes Today (Friday)" (March 21, 2020)

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew last summer thiis record would be huge. Giant. I called it then. I am all knowing. California Sun is beautiful to me and important to hard working Moe. Willpower and Starship still get blasted in my home. Morrissey has contemplated a covers record since he was 8. All Morrissey holds back is a fun concept. I think Morrissey is tremendous.

I believe what Central is showing is a post that circulated yesterday and is the iTunes 'alternative' chart.
The general charts for several iTunes countries & peak position etc can be seen here:

20200321_143133.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I believe what Central is showing is a post that circulated yesterday and is the itunes 'alternative' chart.
The general charts for several iTunes countries & peak position etc can be seen here:

View attachment 55291

(just checking the alternative chart now)
Regards,
FWD.
Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now

I've been listening on Spotify because my copy hasn't arrived from Amazon.

Well indeed. It was hand picked to show the album in it's best light on the day of release. I just looked and it's down to 4 right now
where's your review?

Pick them victories, however obscure and transient. They're all pie in the face of the detractors, right?

Just be happy that Morrissey's album is doing well all over the place, despite the fact that some tried to cancel him.

They've failed.

Hard.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom