Jake Walters pics?

brettexas

Does anyone have a link to pics of Jake Walters, the boxer that Morrissey supposedly had a fling with in the 90's?

Jake Walters wasn't a boxer.

He's one time musician, now a successful photographer.

Ooops, RWRw beat me. :p
If you scroll down this thread you find some links of old threads.

Last edited:
From looking at that website, this Jake chap was behind the 'imperfect list' Morrissey used to play at the start of shows. That is QI.

I'd love to throw some darts at a Jake picture.:mad:

f*** those are the "good ol' day" type of snaps. I have the same buttong Moz is sporting...twas given to me by Howie Kline or Seymour Stein (I get them confused) from SIRE at The Moz convention in '92/'93
withjake.jpg

When I met Moz for the first time, Jake was with him. And so was that black car pictured in another snap, black conv. Benz. I thought they made a nice couple.

I'll put this as politely as possible -

Grow the f*** up.

:confused:I don't like him because he broke Moz's heart!!

I'm nearly 39 and if i've not grown up sufficiently yet,well then a bloody good job.Who wants to be old?

I'm nearly 39 and if i've not grown up sufficiently yet,well then a bloody good job.Who wants to be old?

How did he? Tell me the gossip. But only if it's from a reasonably reliable source.

And you know this how?

At 39 I would have thought you'd be able to distinguish between fantasy and reality. The stuff you frink girls think up is fantasy, it bears no relation to reality.

At 39 I would have thought you'd be able to distinguish between fantasy and reality. The stuff you frink girls think up is fantasy, it bears no relation to reality.

I personally don't like conjecture and assumptions about Morrissey's personal life.

I stick to the music, the concerts, the (good) interviews...and the photos.

All I know about this Jake guy is that he has taken the best photos of Morrissey in recent history.

And for that I am eternally grateful!!

I've seen some of his other photos, too, and he's very talented.

And you know this how?

I look occasionally at the Frink but i don't contribute to it.

Its been a a couple of decades since i've lived in a world of fantasy.

You presume an awful lot about me from a couple of comments.

As regards Jake i have no definitve proof.But i seem to remember at the time the general concensus was that Jake couldn't cope with the lifestyle.Plus Come Back To Camden is thought to be about Jake.

I may be wrong.I'm sure there are people who are better morrissey encyclopedias than me.

Tags
jake
Back
Top Bottom