James Franco in a Smiths T-shirt - Just Jared

James Franco Supports The Smiths While Out in Los Angeles - Just Jared

James Franco enjoys the sunny weather as he walks to a meeting on Thursday afternoon (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old actor and director looked cool in a The Smiths band T-shirt, sunglasses, and a maroon baseball hat for his afternoon outing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF???:lbf:
WTF is a TRANNY "MOTHORE"???:crazy:
were you drinking the A water at that sorry gig???:mad:

Hooky who is 5 ft 3 inches and 200 lbs and can hardly walk without a stick is going
to pull peeps arms off:lbf::lbf::lbf:

i take a step back and the two bit cuck hits the floor face first.:lbf:

Kids in UK schools have been asked to be wary of posters who use lots of Emoji’s on forum posts. Apparently it’s a tactic that kidi fiddlers use to to draw them in. Are you a secret paedo?

Last edited:
He's always been a big fan, he even had a musical project years ago that was all about covering Smiths songs.

i'm sorry why are people talking about peter hook on a thread about james franco wearing an urban outfitters produced smiths t shirt?
It all relates to the string Franco’s shirt is made from, and particularly the length of the said yarn.

I wonder if Morrissey ever bagged him, or any other “bisexual” James Dean wannabe actors? Last I saw him was on a Lifetime original movie, which granted was probably a better part than what Hollywood normally offers.
Spirit Cooking with Marina Abromovich is a hellywood requirement

Kids in UK schools have been asked to be wary of posters who use lots of Emoji’s on forum posts. Apparently it’s a tactic that kidi fiddlers use to to draw them in. Are you a secret paedo?

id be more wary of dudes who accost peeps on cul de sacs LIKE YOU DO REGULARLY as being out and out paedos:lbf:

Hooky would throttle that little bitch like tearing the had off a corn-cob. Same rules for everyone on this site. He’s a shitstain on a pair of tighty-whiteys. He doesn’t own a record player. He’s never been to a concert. He spouts pre-cum like jizz from a 10 year old’s wet dream, before you realize that his entire shtick is a f***ing emoji for lazy, useless, try-hard bullshit.

Just ignore him. He’s a waste of breathe.

WTF? is this the Gay for Hooky parade?:confused:
dont get your collective panties in a bunch!! go open a Hooky forum and
post the stuff about his tiny DramaJ-like gigs there instead of getting all dramatic here:drama:

Hooky is about 65 years old and close to 300 lbs hed collapse before breaking
a sweat.
:lbf:

id be more wary of dudes who accost peeps on cul de sacs LIKE YOU DO REGULARLY as being out and out paedos:lbf:

Last time I checked my neighbours were grown up. Always thought there was something a bit odd about your excessive use of emoji's, now we know what you're up to. Do you use Vegan on the 'other' sites you frequent or something more attractive to youngsters?

Last time I checked my neighbours were grown up. Always thought there was something a bit odd about your excessive use of emoji's, now we know what you're up to. Do you use Vegan on the 'other' sites you frequent or something more attractive to youngsters?

last time i checked they werent.:lbf:
going to the 'library with the kiddies"

is the pooch the "lure" the police is warns kids about?:mad:

Now is always the right time for a little Franco action. I remember back when Why Him? came out and the long discussion the girls and I had at work about his role. He’s a flexible kind of actor. Looks good with his shirt on or off.
84BA2BDE-C91B-4A6F-89FE-80315953ED2D.jpeg

I reckon you sociopath loonies can't focus on the obvious subliminal hints like the Dan Tana's hat, just like Steve calling himself the California Son. Fek reckon I am sure the person in the car with the Minnesota plates is a stalker driving aimlessly around Moz Angeles like a foreigner from Mankchaster looking for the California Son, not realizing he is on tour m8 inn nn nnn nn nnnn nnn nnnn n it c*** thick curry chipper tits.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom