James Maker statement: "In Support Of Morrissey" - James Maker FB (1 June, 2019)

"In support of Morrissey:

The truth is, there is a hate campaign which is artificial, fabricated and does not reflect the views of real people: people who attend concerts and buy records. 'For Britain' is repeatedly described as a 'far right-wing party', when it isn't. It is run by an irish lesbian who opposes patriarchy.

People are murdered on London Bridge, or children destroyed by nail bombs at concerts, or....the list is legion....There is a very much a problem linked to extremist Islam: its 21st-century core beliefs are still affirmatively anti-feminist, anti-LGBT, and anti-democratic. This is NOT anti-Muslim; it is anti-undemocratic; anti-patriarchy; anti-religious extremism.

Morrissey was a contrarian in the 1980s and 1990s. and who saved many people's lives—as many hundreds avow—through the messages of his songs., In 2019, he is still a contrarian. Yet, in the UK, he is a hate figure whom a British newspaper is bent upon destroying.

For a person who could have given such pleasure to millions, over the years, this is very sad, indeed. x"

James' previous (much longer) statement last April was deleted from Facebook, but a copy of the text is available here and was entitled: "Is Morrissey A Racist?"

Regards,
FWD.

Ha! Here comes the cavalry! Just as we've seen a hundred times before. Morrissey phones round his mates. We should all put our cups of tea down and pay close attention to ... **squints** .. 'James Maker'. He'll tell us what to think and do.

A hate campaign? Oh my. Where to start. And shame on Maker for being dragged in to support For Britain. Shame on him. And of course, Irish lesbians can't be hateful. They're Irish. And Lesbian.

Facts hurt. Tough. Own your mistakes. Apologise. Be humble. You'll sell more.

However, leftists want to tell people what to do. Oh the hypocrisy

And f*** Maker for the horrendous whataboutism in mentioning the London attack and Manchester bombing to get some equivalence. f*** him. How dare he.

I thought I'd seen something like this before, and here it is, from a Dutch fan who writes remarkably like our very own Thewlis, remarkably so in such a headlong blinkered manner.

Quick, James - here's your point of reference. Now GO!

And f*** Maker for the horrendous whataboutism in mentioning the London attack and Manchester bombing to get some equivalence. f*** him. How dare he.

We are all very happy that you have survived the failed abortion up to this point, but don't you have some game show to try to get on and lose? If you had any real guts, you would go face the nazi's in the streets like a real man, but no, you're too cowardly for that, hiding behind your computer staring into to space with your walleyes. Peter, no one cares about you or your opinions, you are no one, nothing. Get over it. Morrissey's new album is great and sells well. You are clearly jealous and James on his worst day has more talent and fame than you ever will. You need to realize this.

If you are against For Britain, I am ALL FOR IT. Cheerio, lezbo.

Smith.jpg

The German equivalent to Anne Marie Waters is the lesbian Alice Weidel, the Leader of Alternative for Germany (AfD), definately a 'far right-wing party'. She is the first lesbian to serve as a lead candidate of her party. Moz must love her...

21430492_1683244851686743_246417318727187388_n.png

Ha! Here comes the cavalry! Just as we've seen a hundred times before. Morrissey phones round his mates. We should all put our cups of tea down and pay close attention to ... **squints** .. 'James Maker'. He'll tell us what to think and do.

A hate campaign? Oh my. Where to start. And shame on Maker for being dragged in to support For Britain. Shame on him. And of course, Irish lesbians can't be hateful. They're Irish. And Lesbian.

You are a homophobe for shutting down gay people against Islam. You sickens me.

Skinnybob/Ahab, you've gone over to the dark side. Anyone that says something positive about Morrissey and there you are, spouting hate. Pathetic.

Keep on downmarking, I'll keep on posting.

I thought I'd seen something like this before, and here it is, from a Dutch fan who writes remarkably like our very own Thewlis, remarkably so in such a headlong blinkered manner.

Quick, James - here's your point of reference. Now GO!

However, leftists want to tell people what to do. Oh the hypocrisy

There are authoritarian leftists and then there’s the rest of us. The rest of us hope for honest engagement, work toward the essential equality of human beings, and value open, respectful disagreement. The authoritarians don’t represent all of us.

As fascinating as this whole racism, alt-right, left wing, fake news, policor, islamophobic, #metoo discussion is, it’s getting quite tiresome.

The real issue is not these topics. The real issue is the ever growing divide between the wealthy and the rest of society. Everything else is just diversion.

Before we start accusing each other of all sorts of nasty shit we need to wake up and smell the coffee.

There’s a bigger picture.

f*** off :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom