Jennifer Ivory...revealed!

she's his new manager, right?

what are your opinions on extreme obesity?

acutally the BMI includes me as "obese"

I think anything in the extreme is not the best, though. Being underweight and extrememly overweight isnt best for the health of any individual. At the same time Im certainly not going to judge a person on weight....or any other silly thing like that.

How can you be so nasty about someone you don't even know or will ever meet?

She's actually Morrissey's publicist, so get your facts right. This does not make her deserve abuse about her looks on this pathetic website.

You shallow bastards. I'd have thought Morrissey fans had more about them than this, but I guess not.

Please all post pictures of your hideous selves so we can make fun of you like you have of Jennifer.

How can you be so nasty about someone you don't even know or will ever meet?

She's actually Morrissey's publicist, so get your facts right. This does not make her deserve abuse about her looks on this pathetic website.

You shallow bastards. I'd have thought Morrissey fans had more about them than this, but I guess not.

Please all post pictures of your hideous selves so we can make fun of you like you have of Jennifer.

Try here:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=58155&highlight=Members+pics

What a surprise... just went on duchess of fork (f***ing lame username)'s myspace... what a minger.

Looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp... duchess of mingdom more like it.

What a surprise... just went on duchess of fork (f***ing lame username)'s myspace... what a minger.

wwwwhhhooaaaaaa
you're a lame-o
post a picture of yourself, why don't you.

it's a shame another thread has to be someone defending themselves against crass comments.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... and duchess i see such beauty.

it's a shame another thread has to be someone defending themselves against crass comments.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... and duchess i see such beauty.

thank you!
it's ridculous that this newbie is even defending jennifer. i never said she was ugly. and if he/she bothered to even read this thread, we were all talking about how being "fat" shouldnt automatically be assumed to be a BAD thing...ugh.
laaaame.
where did that person even find my myspace? i thought i removed it from my profile (i'm thinking of getting a new one). sttaaaaaaaalker.

thank you!
it's ridculous that this newbie is even defending jennifer. i never said she was ugly. and if he/she bothered to even read this thread, we were all talking about how being "fat" shouldnt automatically be assumed to be a BAD thing...ugh.
laaaame.
where did that person even find my myspace? i thought i removed it from my profile (i'm thinking of getting a new one). sttaaaaaaaalker.

your welcome x
i didn't even know who she was, only came here to see what the fuss was about!
then lot's of talk of fat people and such.... and andy being saucy to the ladies;)
didn't see any thing wrong in your comment by the way.
nah leave it as it is don't worry about.

the dutchess only mentioned that Jennifer is a person of size. I dont see how this is an insult?! In fact, the only person throwing insults around is you.

Back
Top Bottom