Morrissey Central "Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain" (February 10, 2020)

Joaquin Is Not A Dog On A Chain - Morrissey Central

February 10, 2020

i_just_might_die_ik9rax.png

Regards,
FWD.

One of those responsible for all these assembly shits is a Spaniard named Manuel Rioss in FB, should someone delete the profile! :mad:

Sure Moz and Joaquin are or were mutual fans. See Joaquin swagger into the Hollywood High concert at the start of the video. I think Heather Graham was with him but I haven't watched it in a couple of years or more.

The way he delivered the message made him look like loosing his marbles. At least, that's what his body language transmits. He didn't come out of his Joker roll or he was doing a Morrissey impression. However, I agree with his message.

Talking about animal rights and he has a dog with a collar? Even if he buys coffee with almond or soya milk he is still giving money to an industry that supports the use of animals!! Take homemade hot drinks! He's saying one thing and doing another. Not as radical and I thought! Truly truly disappointing!!! I don't have pets, I don't wear leather or wool, I don't eat meat or fish and I don't consume dairy products.

But Phil's a nonce and he's not getting many press inches for it. In fact there's a total blackout.

He's paid about £400,000 for it. So far.

Although from what I've heard he wasn't honest about the age & doubts about ethics have set in... so it might prove to be a waste of money.

He's paid about £400,000 for it. So far.

Although from what I've heard he wasn't honest about the age & doubts about ethics have set in... so it might prove to be a waste of money.
Do you mean he's paid a PR company for press silence about his relationship with the boy?

Do you mean he's paid a PR company for press silence about his relationship with the boy?

Yes.

They put out the idea that it was 'an important moment' for the LGBT community & all that revolting guff.

ITV are also in a panic because he violated their compliance & they knew.

Yes.

They put out the idea that it was 'an important moment' for the LGBT community & all that revolting guff.

ITV are also in a panic because he violated their compliance & they knew.
I see. So what will happen now? How long will the press ignore what everyone is saying on social media?

And did he initially come out to prevent a kiss n' tell story from the boy?

I see. So what will happen now? How long will the press ignore what everyone is saying on social media?

And did he initially come out to prevent a kiss n' tell story from the boy?

Don't know. It depends how much money they keep spending & if anyone in the media wants to risk a direct accusation.

It started because Amanda Holden hated him enough to start openly slagging him off. Which made the press hunt for other people who hated him, so they came across the teenage runner.

From what I've heard, he paid the teenager to stay quiet, also did the usual 'the press will destroy your family/career' stuff. But he was scared enough to come out & hope that LGBT's desire to be seen in a positive light would act as an insurance policy.

Don't know. It depends how much money they keep spending & if anyone in the media wants to risk a direct accusation.

It started because Amanda Holden hated him enough to start openly slagging him off. Which made the press hunt for other people who hated him, so they came across the teenage runner.

From what I've heard, he paid the teenager to stay quiet, also did the usual 'the press will destroy your family/career' stuff. But he was scared enough to come out & hope that LGBT's desire to be seen in a positive light would act as an insurance policy.
Shit, this is sounding Savile-esque. I hope the whole things blows up massively. If people like Holly Willoughby knew all this then she should be sacked.

The morals of those who smile daily on our TV screens is non-existent.

Drain the swamp!

Shit, this is sounding Savile-esque. I hope the whole things blows up massively. If people like Holly Willoughby knew all this then she should be sacked.

The morals of those who smile daily on our TV screens is non-existent.

Drain the swamp!

On this, I agree with you.

Please remind Phoenix that he is white and that he doesn't have a free pass on the issues he raises.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom