Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Banned footballer Joey Barton says he is appearing in Morrissey’s new music video.

“I’ve been asked to be in a music video this afternoon, for Morrissey,” Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on Talksport this morning. “It’s with Alan Bennett I think.”

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT:

joey7bartonofficial / Instagram link posted by an anonymous person:

40830_morrissey_barton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wjy would Morrissey wany anything to do with this disgusting creature?

From his Instagram story, it looks as though this will be the 'Spend the day in bed' video, the song is being played in the backgroud repeatedly whilst camera operators and directors (presumably) are moving around, and Moz and Joey talk.
Looks like its filmed in a working mens by the look of it.

Happy to see Joey involved, even more if Alan is.
Joey, whilst he has made catastrophically bad decisions as a footballer, to me is one of the few current football characters with something to say, a working class intellectual which is sometime the media presumes is inconceivable, until it happens - surprisingly.

Joey Barton is a cock. But he does love the Smiths. Ah he's not a bad lad.

He's not the sharpest tool in the box. There's a funny tale when he went on Twitter and announced he was taking his Son to the zoo for his Birthday which resulted in the local crew massive turning his house over.

More recently he is serving a ban for placing bets on football matches despite the rules prohibiting players and staff from betting on football related matters.

So yeh ! He's a cock alright.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I hate it when this piece of shit Barton is out of jail, where he doesn't belong. Anyone associated with his is also a piece of shit.

QUOTE="Uncleskinny, post: 1987026391, member: 3"]Joey Barton to appear in new Morrissey video - Prolific North

Banned footballer Joey Barton says he is appearing in Morrissey’s new music video.

“I’ve been asked to be in a music video this afternoon, for Morrissey,” Barton said on the Alan Brazil Breakfast Show on Talksport this morning. “It’s with Alan Bennett I think.”

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT:

joey7bartonofficial / Instagram link posted by an anonymous person:

40830_morrissey_barton.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It looks like you have to sign up for an account - could you just copy and paste?
Many thanks.
That's an advert.
Click 'download as free member'.
(I can't put mp4s directly here without a host - Instagram stories can't be cut and pasted, they require fishing out of Instagram's cache or screen recorded).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I would guess so. It just makes sense to me to release a song around the time you're releasing the album probably a bit before to draw attention. I wonder what song will be released. Judging from the names and running times I'll guess all the young people must fall in love with home is a question mark and I wish you lonely as runners up. I've no idea though
where on earth did you see the runnning tiimes?

Eat your belt?

Zoom in on the vinyl picture on mporium

If you google low in high school (amusingly I just realized that the auto correct gave me an option with a hyphen) the tracklist will come up with all of the songs running times

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom