John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

Don't care. I know you don't ask me because you get called out for copy/pasting and pretending to "stumble upon" some statistics and other nonsense, but no one cares. Trump is an embarrassment. Biden is an embarrassment. Trump is more dangerous for right now.
Either way the Dems are either going to have to change or collapse. The Republicans have the advantage of being able to say "Yes, thank you. we are openly pieces of shit." Their supporters don't care.
And you come up with this Hunter Biden bullshit but dismiss anything about Trump.

HAI GUYZ WOT ABOUT DA SHADY EMAILZ?

🤒

WTF? FC?

you are speaking for EVERYONE!!??🤬
time to give the 'juicer' back whats left of the reefer:mad:

When it goes beyond copying and pasting something that you thought sounded smart all you got is "OH YEH? SUK MY DIK!" lol

These are the brilliant debating skills that have everyone in awe of you. lol
I don't care to debate my personal fluffer.

When it goes beyond copying and pasting something that you thought sounded smart all you got is "OH YEH? SUK MY DIK!" lol
You don't have any skills other than a big mouth. Take his advice and open wide.

"OH YEH? SUCK MY DIK!" :poop:
That one never gets old, bro! You're killing!

I dunno how many times we have to have this conversation, it's like you're thick or something. I have no interest in conversing with you on anything, you bore me. But you seem to have this odd compunction to jump into conversations I'm having with other people trying to debate me on some point or other.

It's really redundant as you must know by now that I'll either A) ignore you, or B) give you a nonsensical reply.

But hey if it amuses you or you derive some strange pleasure out of following me around the boards, your body, your choice I guess, however on that note..................can you brush off the kneepads, apply some Chapstick and give me a happy ending ;)

I dunno how many times we have to have this conversation, it's like you're thick or something. I have no interest in conversing with you on anything, you bore me. But you seem to have this odd compunction to jump into conversations I'm having with other people trying to debate me on some point or other.

It's really redundant as you must know by now that I'll either A) ignore you, or B) give you a nonsensical reply.

But hey if it amuses you or you derive some strange pleasure out of following me around the boards, your body, your choice I guess, however on that note..................can you brush off the kneepads, apply some Chapstick and give me a happy ending ;)
IXNvxXm.jpg

John's ordeal is pretty much over. He did the publicity rounds talking about his wife. His social promotes him. His career is unlikely to be significantly dented. And he'll actually vote.

Poor wee dysfunctional Moz.

Well Johnny can vote for who he like‘s in America because he is no longer a English citizen,when he come‘s back he tells he dislike politics with passion Basically.But over there he does not seem too care about Brexit and Trump now & the left nail him to a cross.It like what he said people change over time he‘s a old geezer now.He careless about dying his hair green and purple or red.He’s caring for his wife Nora and he in hard place right now in his sixties now.People here don’t care about Bojo government it all break up here now so backing Trump or Biden has no effect on us only Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom