Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

I watched The Smiths on TOTP in 83/84 but wasn't into alt music at the time. I was more a Billy Joel/Bruce Springsteen kind of guy (still love them-no apologies). My fave first alt band were actually Echo and the Bunnymen. I really GOT the Smiths in about late 86/87 when they were the big band of the moment and everyone down the pub seemed to sport a quiff and a long oxfam overcoat. This was the at the same time as rockabilly and phycobilly were pretty big and the obvious rockabilly overtones of the Smiths kind of blended in with my mates who were into the rockin scene. I mixed between both scenes, going to gigs on the rockin circuit and loads of indie gigs like The Fall, The Mighty Lemon Drops, The Jazz Butcher ect.........Eventually saw Moz for the first time at Wembley in 91 and at least once on each subsequent tour.

Of course you did. Of course you did. If you say if often enough it may come true just like the racist, homophobic shite that you continually spout.

Of course you did. Of course you did. If you say if often enough it may come true just like the racist, homophobic shite that you continually spout.

Jeez, I could show you the ticket stubbs if you're that desperate. Or if you're really obsessed I'll upload my contributions from Bruce Duff's "Chance to Shine" fanzine.

o_O
of course not. Moz doesnt have any use for tat laden nuts:crazy: who cant even play the stupid intro to a song.:thumbsdown:

thats why he kicked :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: off the Smiths. Here is a very rare photo of what happend to
the cometic midget:

Oa9K4m8ged-4.png
Can you imagine Morrissey at a party and someone hands him a guitar and says, "Hey Morrissey, play us a Smiths song!" Or "Hey man we have guitars and a drum set in the basement. Let's jam!" The look of horror on his face as he ran to his car would be priceless. Now imagine that happening to Johnny Marr! He would be the conquering hero! He would be the king of the party. OMG how great it would be to be Johnny f***ing Marr!

I think, to an extent.........she was deliberately winding people up. Some of it was pretty funny.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! A gay man is beaten to death. A lesbian is beaten into a coma. A tanswoman beaten is to a pulp. A bisexual woman is beaten losing an eye. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes, it's all pretty funny, isn't it?

Can you imagine Morrissey at a party and someone hands him a guitar and says, "Hey Morrissey, play us a Smiths song!" Or "Hey man we have guitars and a drum set in the basement. Let's jam!" The look of horror on his face as he ran to his car would be priceless. Now imagine that happening to Johnny Marr! He would be the conquering hero! He would be the king of the party. OMG how great it would be to be Johnny f***ing Marr!

Yeah. I saw a wonderful video yesterday of Johnny Marr bringing up a fan to play This Charming Man with him, with the fan playing guitar. It was very wholesome and Johnny's band sounds fantastic playing Smiths songs. They get it bang on.

That bell end has never been to Morrissey or Marr gig, he has never bought a record either. The only reason he posts here is to troll as its one of the few sites that accept that sort of shit. Every morning when his mother opens Vegans bedroom door and sees the useless fat sweaty c*** is still alive, she thinks back to the day when she let the bin man shag her without a condom.

Yeah. I saw a wonderful video yesterday of Johnny Marr bringing up a fan to play This Charming Man with him, with the fan playing guitar. It was very wholesome and Johnny's band sounds fantastic playing Smiths songs. They get it bang on.
Johnny's band is incredible. Morrissey's band is so hamfisted and rudimentary. I will say this also. I do not like how deep Morrissey's voice has gotten. Listen to Morrissey's voice on "Viva Hate" or "Bona Drag." or "Kill Uncle." He sounded so much younger. Now he sounds like an old crooner in a tuxedo in Vegas.

Johnny's band is incredible. Morrissey's band is so hamfisted and rudimentary. I will say this also. I do not like how deep Morrissey's voice has gotten. Listen to Morrissey's voice on "Viva Hate" or "Bona Drag." or "Kill Uncle." He sounded so much younger. Now he sounds like an old crooner in tuxedo in Vegas.

People's voice change as they age. At least he's not Dylan. Yet.

Johnny's band is incredible. Morrissey's band is so hamfisted and rudimentary. I will say this also. I do not like how deep Morrissey's voice has gotten. Listen to Morrissey's voice on "Viva Hate" or "Bona Drag." or "Kill Uncle." He sounded so much younger. Now he sounds like an old crooner in tuxedo in Vegas now.

Absolutely. Johnny makes guitar playing look easy, he's just so good. I have a lot of respect for Boz and he's written some wonderful songs for Morrissey, but the direction Morrissey's band has taken in recent years is a bit sad. I remember them playing This Charming Man at the two Manchester Apollo gigs in May 2009 and it just sounded like a pop punk cover of what is a really beautiful song that shows off the skill that Johnny had at such a young age.

The only one he's not friends with is Mike, for obvious reasons. In a recent interview, he mentioned he was reading something that Billy Bragg had written and he very much admired it. Also in a recent interview, he said he'd play with Andy again.
I meant That neither Andy, Mike or Johnny were happy about Braggs recent claim that that Smiths fans are heartbroken by Morrissey. Johnny saying he would add Andy to his fantasy supergroupe is a mere mention. Johnny's band right now is awesome. More than I could hope for. Bragg was coming close to suggesting the Smiths legacy is tainted. He has no right. All 4 Smiths agree.

I 'feel' and I believe Morrissey would agree with me on this .... that Reelfountain is a morbidly obese, 60 year old, single, white, hetorosexual, traditionally conservative voting (now Brexit Party) man who has never felt the warm, loving touch of another human being - and never, ever will.

This feels like an absolute truth.

That bell end has never been to Morrissey or Marr gig, he has never bought a record either. The only reason he posts here is to troll as its one of the few sites that accept that sort of shit. Every morning when his mother opens Vegans bedroom door and sees the useless fat sweaty c*** is still alive, she thinks back to the day when she let the bin man shag her without a condom.

Ahh there we go. The guy who's getting himself into a tizzy about The Gays taking a bit of stick isn't averse to engaging in some casual misogyny to score a point. Unsurprising since you have a habit of landing yourself in it without ever being clever enough to realise it.

I saw your other post where you wanted anonymous posts to be banned, because you're perturbed by the anti-immigration stance of many of them. "Mild policing" you called it. You want to secure the borders of morrissey-solo.com, we could say, and keep out the deluge of invaders who don't share your values.
#irony

Now take that feeling you have about morrissey-solo.com being invaded and apply the same logic to your country as a whole and you might gain some insight into the views of reelfountain and co. At least they care about something that matters, their country and way of life, while you care about something completely unimportant --- making this website a safe space for you to post your mundane musings without risk of seeing opinions you don't like.

"Build the wall, DavidT! We don't know who these people are. If they want to come to this website they should do so through the proper means. You can either have unrestricted mass anonymous users or you can have a well functioning website, you can't have both! I think there should be a total and complete shutdown on anonymous posting until we can figure out what the hell is going on. We must be mad, literally mad as a community. The anonymous users have the whip hand over the registered posters. Morrissey-solo.com is no longer Morrissey-solo.com. It's not the same place as it was when I was young, it's unrecognisable to me now; if nothing changes I might have to pack up my stuff and move to allyouneedismorrissey.com :disappointed:. All I want is for my grandkids to have the opportunity to enjoy the same website that I did."
#f***YouSurface

Absolutely. Johnny makes guitar playing look easy, he's just so good. I have a lot of respect for Boz and he's written some wonderful songs for Morrissey, but the direction Morrissey's band has taken in recent years is a bit sad. I remember them playing This Charming Man at the two Manchester Apollo gigs in May 2009 and it just sounded like a pop punk cover of what is a really beautiful song that shows off the skill that Johnny had at such a young age.

I don't even know half the band's names anymore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom