Johnny Marr: ‘A lot of people don’t even want to see The Smiths reform’

Johnny Marr: ‘A lot of people don’t even want to see The Smiths reform’ - The Irish Times
The former Smiths guitarist on his third album, ‘Call the Comet’ – his most personal yet – and why he's happy to stay solo

Excerpt:

“The The reforming was a proposition that I had to think about. I played on the comeback single and playing with The The is a really great part of my story. So I guess if I was gonna join another band – and I didn’t join The The – I probably won’t join anybody. But I will be open to collaborations again in a couple of years, I think.”

I’m not going to ask that question, I tell him – the one that begins with “will” and ends in “reform” – but he smiles as he admits that he has been asked it less frequently in recent years. “Yeah, much less,” he says. “I think a lot of people don’t even wanna see it happen right now.”

“Everything that I was doing in The Smiths I can do now; but there’s things that I do now that I wouldn’t have had the skill or the mindset to do in The Smiths. I would never have been able to stand in front of a 70-piece orchestra and play to thousands of people, for example.

“So it’s all good. I’m happy with how things have turned out.”

Also:

Honour and good hair: Johnny Marr on what it takes to be in a band - Financial Times (subscription required)

Last edited by a moderator:
WtF? You live fairly simply? ONE SINGLE POST AGO you lived in comfort and luxury:moneybag::moneybag::screamcat:
I know by giving you a response and therefore something to do with your time, I'm giving you what you want, but really, for your sake, I'm glad that stupidity isn't painful, because you would alternate between constant high pitched shrieking, and morphine naps.

I do my own charitable works. I don't brag about them though because altruism for accolades makes me sick. Like all of those little viral videos where people exploit their good deeds for attention. Yuck. I live fairly simply, but the presence of things like oh, I dunno, not getting bombs dropped on my head, or having clean food and water kind of put me up there.

Don't get drawn in, remember Vegan is a troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Don't get drawn in, remember Vegan is a troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.
It doesn't upset me though. I view it as a curious oddity, changing tactic even when doing so is deliberately contradictory. I personally think if it were to get laid once in a while, life would be much better. And I do have my own theory as to who it is. We all leave our hallmarks behind.

It doesn't upset me though. I view it as a curious oddity, changing tactic even when doing so is deliberately contradictory. I personally think if it were to get laid once in a while, life would be much better. And I do have my own theory as to who it is. We all leave our hallmarks behind.

Well as you said before, he could play with his own labia :lbf:

Well as you said before, he could play with his own labia :lbf:
I believe they call that a "gunt." :lbf:

But he's a long way off from the slender yet baggy horror of that photo.
For now, it's labored breathing and under-boob sweat.

Its a coincidence I happen to be who I am, I could have easily been Skinny/Surface.:crazy:
My soul was floating in the atmosphere when Jesus grabbed me and put me here instead
of putting me inside a babushka:crazy:
I may be living in the lap of luxury but broke at the same time.:crazy:

I think its an established fact the Moz hating trolls are insane. LOL:rolleyes:

Its a coincidence I happen to be who I am, I could have easily been Skinny/Surface.:crazy:
My soul was floating in the atmosphere when Jesus grabbed me and put me here instead
I may be living in the lap of luxury but broke at the same time.:crazy:

I think its an established fact that you piss on your testicles and masturbate with tweezers

I think its an established fact that you piss on your testicles and masturbate with tweezers

Thats right folks, forget the DNA and your parents creating you. All that stuff is irrelevant.:crazy:
Here is the truth, according to G23 as to how the world operates.:crazy::
Jesus is up there in Heaven and we are a bunch of souls floating around since eternity. According
to G23, suddenly Jesus grabs the solitary soul and shoots into a baby. Could be a regular baby
or a babushka baby.:crazy:
So, the babushka baby could have very easily been the regular baby, depending on GOD tennis elbow:crazy:

NOW IF THAT IS NOT INSANE SHOW ME WHAT IS!! MOZ HATING MAKES YOUR BRAIN MUSH:straightface:

No, it's something I sorted out on my own long after moving out of my parents home.

So...last week?

I guess there's something wrong with me, because I feel empathy for people who are not me, nor live in as much comfort and privilege as I do. And really, anybody is only a few disasters away from finding out first hand how the other side lives.
But f*** me, right? My own fault for having emotions and the ability to reflect on things beyond myself.

What a stupid question! Andy and Mike don't talk to Morrissey, specially after the huge court case. Johnny doesn't talk to Mike. Morrissey don't talk to any of them. He even stopped talking to Johnny. So, what's the point of asking (even thinking of it) for a reunion? Maybe many many years ago, but now... Move on!!
I totally agree with you. Do you know why Johnny Marr doesn't talk to Morrissey anymore? I know they have quite different views about things. I'm on Morrissey's side for what it is worth. Moz is fine as a solo artist he doesn't need them.

I maybe living in the lap of luxury but broke at the same time.:crazy:

I think your posts are very good and informative. I like how you support Morrissey.

Uncle Skinny really frightens me. I hope he isn't back on this website.

Andy Rourke used to have a manager years ago called Nova Rehman. I used to find Nova Rehman frightening as well after hearing about him. Nova Rehman is a man by the way from the North West of England. Rehman is an Arabic surname. I didn't like how he was rumoured to bully people and put them down. It's strange that Andy Rourke had a friend/manager like this. They are probably still friends for all I know.

I think your posts are very good and informative. I like how you support Morrissey.

Andy Rourke used to have a manager years ago called Nova Rehman. I used to find Nova Rehman frightening as well after hearing about him. Nova Rehman is a man by the way from the North West of England. Rehman is an Arabic surname. I didn't like how he was rumoured to bully people and put them down. It's strange that Andy Rourke had a friend/manager like this. They are probably still friends for all I know.

Oh god it’s Andrea Ison

Of course Skinny and Surface are the same person, same for the Halal Butcher, same devious mind, three
modalities. Those who dont believe dont need faith, just fact check. Note that "Surface" and Halal Butcher
never deviate from the Skinny. Skinny attacks they attack, Skinny goes Islam, they both go Islam, immediately. They are very conniving and even post as a fake Vegan.cro at times, ruthless in their anti Mozdom
Beware of the white of their eyes,:eyes:, the EVIL EYE.:crystalball:

Nova was very scary, so was Andy. Nova and Andy may still be friends, but I dont know there is now
much to manage as far as Andy is concerned. Buy him the stubs for the subway in NYC. But yes Nova was
scary from a dubious background. The two of them would get together and lament their fate, having settled with:frogface:

In fact if you read here, with all the trolls, you come to realize that one of the few sensible persons associated with this forum is Moz himself.:thumb:

There you go, peeps, more proof they are both one and the same. Say something negative about the Godhead (Skinny) and KABOOM, "Surface" appears with his defense of the Master.:neutral:

Of course Skinny and Surface are the same person, same for the Halal Butcher, same devious mind, three
modalities. Those who dont believe dont need faith, just fact check. Note that "Surface" and Halal Butcher
never deviate from the Skinny. Skinny attacks they attack, Skinny goes Islam, they both go Islam, immediately. They are very conniving and even post as a fake Vegan.cro at times, ruthless in their anti Mozdom
Beware of the white of their eyes,:eyes:, the EVIL EYE.:crystalball:

Nova was very scary, so was Andy. Nova and Andy may still be friends, but I don't know there is now
much to manage as far as Andy's career is concerned. Buy him the stubs for the subway in NYC. But yes Nova was
scary from a dubious background. The two of them would get together and lament their fate, having settled with:frogface:

In fact if you read here, with all the trolls, you come to realize that one of the few sensible persons associated with this forum is Moz himself.:thumb:
All these different user names confuse and frighten me. These people really could be anyone it is hard to trust them. The last I heard was that Nova Rehman is still living in Manchester but he could be living anywhere by now. Andy Rourke moved to New York City back in 2009. I think that it was also during the year of 2009 when Nova Rehman stopped being Andy Rourke's manager. I find Nova very scary he is aggressive and arrogant. The frustrating thing is I can't prove that Nova has bullied people, put them down or has caused trauma in their lives. Nova is very pro-Islam because of his background but I'm not sure he is a practicing Muslim anymore. The last I heard was that Nova had an interest in New Age spirituality. Nova seems to want power and control over people and he uses psychological manipulation techniques/tactics. It also concerns me that Nova lacks empathy and compassion for others. It wouldn't be nice for instance if Nova gave people the "evil eye" because just a look could scare people. I don't like it when people do that to each other it is about "control". I'm a Christian so I pray against that. I believe that if you are a saved, born-again Christian that nobody can put a curse on you. Father God Almighty will protect you and also you are sealed by the Holy Spirit. I wouldn't of thought Morrissey would get on with Nova at all they are almost polar opposites.

I think Melissa Aubert became Andy Rourke's main manager/handler when he moved to NYC. However, he might have some other management and agents for his DJ career. Melissa Aubert seems to be a very nice person, she is very professional with a huge amount of experience in the music industry she is very different to Nova.

Morrissey is the best thing about this website! I really think that Morrissey speaks a lot of good sense. Also Morrissey is a true artist.

All these different user names confuse and frighten me. These people really could be anyone it is hard to trust them. The last I heard was that Nova Rehman is still living in Manchester but he could be living anywhere by now. Andy Rourke moved to New York City back in 2009. I think that it was also during the year of 2009 when Nova Rehman stopped being Andy Rourke's manager. I find Nova very scary he is aggressive and arrogant. The frustrating thing is I can't prove that Nova has bullied people, put them down or has caused trauma in their lives. Nova is very pro-Islam because of his background but I'm not sure he is a practicing Muslim anymore. The last I heard was that Nova had an interest in New Age spirituality. Nova seems to want power and control over people and he uses psychological manipulation techniques/tactics. It also concerns me that Nova lacks empathy and compassion for others. It wouldn't be nice for instance if Nova gave people the "evil eye" because just a look could scare people. I don't like it when people do that to each other it is about "control". I'm a Christian so I pray against that. I believe that if you are a saved, born-again Christian that nobody can put a curse on you. Father God Almighty will protect you and also you are sealed by the Holy Spirit. I wouldn't of thought Morrissey would get on with Nova at all they are almost polar opposites.

I think Melissa Aubert became Andy Rourke's main manager/handler when he moved to NYC. However, he might have some other management and agents for his DJ career. Melissa Aubert seems to be a very nice person, she is very professional with a huge amount of experience in the music industry she is very different to Nova.

Morrissey is the best thing about this website! I really think that Morrissey speaks a lot of good sense. Also Morrissey is a true artist.

Its an uphill battle for Moz here on what purports to be his website. He is subject to all types of insults.
Christianity is not well accepted here either, outside of Islam the only other acceptable spiritual practice is
the new age system of someone that goes by the handle G23 who believes that we are independent of our DNA or parents, and that a force can grab us and throw into another body, like in the movies.:crazy: He/she also believes that we are all a particular species of God. He/she hasnt explained if thats the case why cant we fly... but best not to inquire... Lord only knows what the follow up may be.:crazy:

Nova has always been a scary personage. But he couldn't scare people into giving Andy a job, even Nova is not superman. Im surprised he didnt join either the National or New Order, instead moving to NYC.
Nobody knows where he lives but is oftentimes seen riding the subway to parts unknown. I believe Mike is also a DJ.

There is some person here who wants to eliminate all religions-except for Islam, it being the religion of
peace, tranquility and splendor- watch out for him. He recruiting some of the Moz haters to knock on
doors and sign his Atheistic( almost Atheistic since Islam is given a pass) Manifesto. Dont answer the door if they knock, sic your dog on them.:thumb:

Moz is busy preparing for his sold out tour of Europe. The comet landed with a THUD>:cool:

Its an uphill battle for Moz here on what purports to be his website. He is subject to all types of insults.
Christianity is not well accepted here either, outside of Islam the only other acceptable spiritual practice is
the new age system of someone that goes by the handle G23 who believes that we are independent of our DNA or parents, and that a force can grab us and throw into another body, like in the movies.:crazy: He/she also believes that we are all a particular species of God. He/she hasnt explained if thats the case why cant we fly... but best not to inquire... Lord only knows what the follow up may be.:crazy:

Nova has always been a scary personage. But he couldn't scare people into giving Andy a job, even Nova is not superman. Im surprised he didnt join either the National or New Order, instead moving to NYC.
Nobody knows where he lives but is oftentimes seen riding the subway to parts unknown. I believe Mike is also a DJ.

There is some person here who wants to eliminate all religions-except for Islam, it being the religion of
peace, tranquility and splendor- watch out for him. He recruiting some of the Moz haters to knock on
doors and sign his Atheistic( almost Atheistic since Islam is given a pass) Manifesto. Dont answer the door if they knock, sic your dog on them.:thumb:

Moz is busy preparing for his sold out tour of Europe. The comet landed with a THUD>:cool:
What is the "National" or the "New Order"? I was surprised about Andy Rourke's move to New York City especially as he seems to love Manchester, England so much. New York City is a great city in lots of ways I love it there. I love America in general. I wouldn't of thought a guy like Andy Rourke would like it there at all though it isn't his sort of place. I think Andy Rourke is much more suited to living in Manchester, England also they know how to cope with him in Manchester. I think he would be much happier living in Manchester. Nova Rehman might still be living in Manchester, England. Nova Rehman is another working-class lad from the North West of England with a big passion for Manchester! I personally don't like Manchester that much at all. I had some bad experiences in Manchester which really out me off the place. I find it hard to understand and relate to working-class Northern English culture. I think you have to grow-up in that sort of environment to really understand it. I'm sure it is a very tough environment to grow-up in. I feel so sorry for the poor New Yorkers having to deal/cope with Andy Rourke. I really don't know what they would make of him.

The New Age Movement and New Age spirituality is another big worry in our society. As I said before Nova Rehman had some interest in New Age spirituality. It is another way to take people away from Father God Almighty and Jesus. The sad thing is that New Age spirituality has been creeping into our Christian churches it can be very subtle.

I guess it's up to Andy Rourke's current manager/handler Melissa Aubert as to what work he does. I wouldn't of thought Melissa Aubert would bully people in the way Nova does because it just isn't her style. I think that Melissa Aubert is still his main manager but he may have some other management and agents. They say that some managers/handlers in the music industry are also programmers. Do you know much about mind control within the music industry? There is a lot I dislike about the music industry it seems such an ungodly industry. Nova Rehman is apparently quite a wealthy, successful businessman I imagine he is very clever and ruthless when it comes to business. I don't know enough about the private companies he is involved with to know if they are dodgy or not. I think Andy Rourke still works as a DJ. I think Mike Joyce is also still a DJ. Andy Rourke was playing bass in a band called D.A.R.K. but the lead singer Dolores O'Riordan (from the Cranberries) sadly died in slightly strange circumstances.

What concerns me the most about Nova Rehman is the way he bullies people and puts people down. As if they are somehow less human than he is. I find him very intimating and threatening. I don't know why Nova wants power and control over people. I don't know why he can be very cold and standoffish towards others. Nova lacks compassion and empathy for others. Nova is also dishonest he doesn't tell the truth so sadly you can't trust him. I don't like swearing/profanity I noticed that both Nova and Andy Rourke swear from time to time. Nova also drinks alcohol but if he was a practicing Muslim he wouldn't drink! I don't drink alcohol myself because I don't like it. When I have Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) I sometimes have grape juice rather than real red wine. I don't know if Nova eats pork or not. I know that Muslims don't eat pigs because they view them as unclean animals. I don't know if Nova only has 'Halal' foods and drinks. I would of thought that if Nova were a practicing Muslim then he would marry a Muslim lady. Apparently, Muslim men are allowed to have more than one wife. I think that is wrong because it is 'bigamy'! Nova also listens to ungodly, secular Western music if he were a strict Muslim he wouldn't do this. Sadly, Nova is very pro-Islam and pro-Palestine because of his upbringing/background. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian and I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel! I love Israel and Jewish culture so much. I don't support any violence though on either side. I think if Nova Rehman took the time to really understand Jewish culture better and maybe read about the horrors of the "Holocaust" in the Second World War it might change his mind about supporting Palestine! I think Nova Rehman would really benefit from going on a Christian pilgrimage to Israel (the Holy Land). Our Christian faith has come out of the Jewish faith we shouldn't forget that.

As saved, born-again Christians we shouldn't 'fear' Nova Rehman we should 'pity' him because at the end of the day he is just another 'lost soul' who badly needs Jesus in his life! I'm not excusing Nova's bad behaviour or the pain and trauma he has caused in people's lives it's just we have to be aware that he is 'unsaved'. As Christians we should show Nova love and compassion and help him to 'love' rather than to 'hate'. I wish Nova could understand just how much Father God Almighty and Lord Jesus Christ love him. I would be interested to know more about Nova's upbringing how his parents treated him, what happened to him at school and so on. I'm sure you will find there is a huge amount of hurt and pain there. There is famous Christian called Nicky Cruz who used to be a gangster he had a horrendous childhood his story is very inspiring how he came to know Jesus. This is his Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Cruz I wish Nova could read Nicky Cruz's story/testimony I think it would really help him. I don't think Nova is a gangster as such although he does look very hard. I think Nova could probably relate to at least some of Nicky Cruz 's story. I do pray for Nova Rehman from time to time. I think Nova desperately needs more love, support and descent friends in his life. Nova desperately needs to know Jesus' love. There might be a local church in his area which could help him. Jesus is my best friend as well as being my Lord and Saviour! I wish Nova could know that when he is feeling lonely or depressed or is in despair he can always to turn to Jesus. I know that the Christian faith will help Nova to become more humble and less arrogant. It will also help him with his anger and aggression issues. Nova can shout very loudly at people with real hate in his voice if only he could use that power in his voice to sing Christian hymns instead! The Christian faith can also help Nova to be less materialistic and to know that making money really isn't important. As it says in the Holy Bible:"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 Timothy 6:10.

Yes Morrissey will soon be on another sold tour of Europe. I admire Morrissey's new song "Israel". I like the fact that Morrissey stands up for Jewish people, Israel and for the Christian faith and the Christian way of life! God bless you.

What is the "National" or the "New Order"? I was surprised about Andy Rourke's move to New York City especially as he seems to love Manchester, England so much. New York City is a great city in lots of ways I love it there. I love America in general. I wouldn't of thought a guy like Andy Rourke would like it there at all though it isn't his sort of place. I think Andy Rourke is much more suited to living in Manchester, England also they know how to cope with him in Manchester. I think he would be much happier living in Manchester. Nova Rehman might still be living in Manchester, England. Nova Rehman is another working-class lad from the North West of England with a big passion for Manchester! I personally don't like Manchester that much at all. I had some bad experiences in Manchester which really out me off the place. I find it hard to understand and relate to working-class Northern English culture. I think you have to grow-up in that sort of environment to really understand it. I'm sure it is a very tough environment to grow-up in. I feel so sorry for the poor New Yorkers having to deal/cope with Andy Rourke. I really don't know what they would make of him.

The New Age Movement and New Age spirituality is another big worry in our society. As I said before Nova Rehman had some interest in New Age spirituality. It is another way to take people away from Father God Almighty and Jesus. The sad thing is that New Age spirituality has been creeping into our Christian churches it can be very subtle.

I guess it's up to Andy Rourke's current manager/handler Melissa Aubert as to what work he does. I wouldn't of thought Melissa Aubert would bully people in the way Nova does because it just isn't her style. I think that Melissa Aubert is still his main manager but he may have some other management and agents. They say that some managers/handlers in the music industry are also programmers. Do you know much about mind control within the music industry? There is a lot I dislike about the music industry it seems such an ungodly industry. Nova Rehman is apparently quite a wealthy, successful businessman I imagine he is very clever and ruthless when it comes to business. I don't know enough about the private companies he is involved with to know if they are dodgy or not. I think Andy Rourke still works as a DJ. I think Mike Joyce is also still a DJ. Andy Rourke was playing bass in a band called D.A.R.K. but the lead singer Dolores O'Riordan (from the Cranberries) sadly died in slightly strange circumstances.

What concerns me the most about Nova Rehman is the way he bullies people and puts people down. As if they are somehow less human than he is. I find him very intimating and threatening. I don't know why Nova wants power and control over people. I don't know why he can be very cold and standoffish towards others. Nova lacks compassion and empathy for others. Nova is also dishonest he doesn't tell the truth so sadly you can't trust him. I don't like swearing/profanity I noticed that both Nova and Andy Rourke swear from time to time. Nova also drinks alcohol but if he was a practicing Muslim he wouldn't drink! I don't drink alcohol myself because I don't like it. When I have Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) I sometimes have grape juice rather than real red wine. I don't know if Nova eats pork or not. I know that Muslims don't eat pigs because they view them as unclean animals. I don't know if Nova only has 'Halal' foods and drinks. I would of thought that if Nova were a practicing Muslim then he would marry a Muslim lady. Apparently, Muslim men are allowed to have more than one wife. I think that is wrong because it is 'bigamy'! Nova also listens to ungodly, secular Western music if he were a strict Muslim he wouldn't do this. Sadly, Nova is very pro-Islam and pro-Palestine because of his upbringing/background. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian and I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel! I love Israel and Jewish culture so much. I don't support any violence though on either side. I think if Nova Rehman took the time to really understand Jewish culture better and maybe read about the horrors of the "Holocaust" in the Second World War it might change his mind about supporting Palestine! I think Nova Rehman would really benefit from going on a Christian pilgrimage to Israel (the Holy Land). Our Christian faith has come out of the Jewish faith we shouldn't forget that.

As saved, born-again Christians we shouldn't 'fear' Nova Rehman we should 'pity' him because at the end of the day he is just another 'lost soul' who badly needs Jesus in his life! I'm not excusing Nova's bad behaviour or the pain and trauma he has caused in people's lives it's just we have to be aware that he is 'unsaved'. As Christians we should show Nova love and compassion and help him to 'love' rather than to 'hate'. I wish Nova could understand just how much Father God Almighty and Lord Jesus Christ love him. I would be interested to know more about Nova's upbringing how his parents treated him, what happened to him at school and so on. I'm sure you will find there is a huge amount of hurt and pain there. There is famous Christian called Nicky Cruz who used to be a gangster he had a horrendous childhood his story is very inspiring how he came to know Jesus. This is his Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Cruz I wish Nova could read Nicky Cruz's story/testimony I think it would really help him. I don't think Nova is a gangster as such although he does look very hard. I think Nova could probably relate to at least some of Nicky Cruz 's story. I do pray for Nova Rehman from time to time. I think Nova desperately needs more love, support and descent friends in his life. Nova desperately needs to know Jesus' love. There might be a local church in his area which could help him. Jesus is my best friend as well as being my Lord and Saviour! I wish Nova could know that when he is feeling lonely or depressed or is in despair he can always to turn to Jesus. I know that the Christian faith will help Nova to become more humble and less arrogant. It will also help him with his anger and aggression issues. Nova can shout very loudly at people with real hate in his voice if only he could use that power in his voice to sing Christian hymns instead! The Christian faith can also help Nova to be less materialistic and to know that making money really isn't important. As it says in the Holy Bible:"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." 1 Timothy 6:10.

Yes Morrissey will soon be on another sold tour of Europe. I admire Morrissey's new song "Israel". I like the fact that Morrissey stands up for Jewish people, Israel and for the Christian faith and the Christian way of life! God bless you.

Israel is without doubt one of Mozs great songs, about one of the great countries on The Planet Earth.
Its very difficult to situate this New Age thing. Its like people smoke drugs or drink alcohol then have hallucinations that they figure later are calls from the great beyond.:crazy: How can we a "species"of God
and be unable to fly or be immortal? How can we exist before being born :crazy: You will find that this type
of nonsensical attitude is prevalent among the Moz haters.

The National is a musical group know to put most of their fans to:sleeping:, a very sedentary band. They have songs about singing and about pink flamingos. They start playing and halfway through you find yourself :sleeping:, its like a gift they have. New Order is notorious group, famed for their mediocre material which is of the chug a lug variety. Both groups seemed tailor made for Andy. Drama Johnny played with them and Mike I think may have done one rehearsal..but Andy opted to go to NYC. Nobody knows why, people who bump into him in the subway, claim he points at their eyes if they try to ask him. He wears a cowboy coat.
Probably had to leave Manchester because of a finances. Nova will probably give him the sign when he can return to Manchester.:kissingclosed:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom