Johnny Marr: ‘A lot of people don’t even want to see The Smiths reform’

Johnny Marr: ‘A lot of people don’t even want to see The Smiths reform’ - The Irish Times
The former Smiths guitarist on his third album, ‘Call the Comet’ – his most personal yet – and why he's happy to stay solo

Excerpt:

“The The reforming was a proposition that I had to think about. I played on the comeback single and playing with The The is a really great part of my story. So I guess if I was gonna join another band – and I didn’t join The The – I probably won’t join anybody. But I will be open to collaborations again in a couple of years, I think.”

I’m not going to ask that question, I tell him – the one that begins with “will” and ends in “reform” – but he smiles as he admits that he has been asked it less frequently in recent years. “Yeah, much less,” he says. “I think a lot of people don’t even wanna see it happen right now.”

“Everything that I was doing in The Smiths I can do now; but there’s things that I do now that I wouldn’t have had the skill or the mindset to do in The Smiths. I would never have been able to stand in front of a 70-piece orchestra and play to thousands of people, for example.

“So it’s all good. I’m happy with how things have turned out.”

Also:

Honour and good hair: Johnny Marr on what it takes to be in a band - Financial Times (subscription required)

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel is without doubt one of Mozs great songs, about one of the great countries on The Planet Earth.
Its very difficult to situate this New Age thing. Its like people smoke drugs or drink alcohol then have hallucinations that they figure later are calls from the great beyond.:crazy: How can we a "species"of God
and be unable to fly or be immortal? How can we exist before being born :crazy: You will find that this type
of nonsensical attitude is prevalent among the Moz haters.

The National is a musical group know to put most of their fans to:sleeping:, a very sedentary band. They have songs about singing and about pink flamingos. They start playing and halfway through you find yourself :sleeping:, its like a gift they have. New Order is notorious group, famed for their mediocre material which is of the chug a lug variety. Both groups seemed tailor made for Andy. Drama Johnny played with them and Mike I think may have done one rehearsal..but Andy opted to go to NYC. Nobody knows why, people who bump into him in the subway, claim he points at their eyes if they try to ask him. He wears a cowboy coat.
Probably had to leave Manchester because of a finances. Nova will probably give him the sign when he can return to Manchester.:kissingclosed:
I had never heard of a band/group called "The National" before. I found their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_National_(band) Is "The National" an American rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio, formed in 1999?

I have heard of the English band "New Order" before. They come from the Manchester/Salford area don't they? I thought you were talking about the "New World Order" which some believe is a conspiracy theory. Do you know why they are called "New Order"?

Andy Rourke was playing bass in a band called D.A.R.K. but unfortunately the lead singer Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries sadly died in slightly strange circumstances. This is their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.A.R.K.

I think both Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce work as DJ's both on the radio and in nightclubs and so on.

My Christian faith is the most import thing in my life. Because I'm a Christian I try not to listen to too much secular, popular music these days. I like the traditional Christian hymns and also gospel music and the old spirituals. I like some traditional, classical church music. In terms of popular male artists I like Morrissey, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson and a few others. I like some female singers as well. I like some traditional Irish folk music, country music and bluegrass. I also like soul music from the 1970s. I like jazz and the blues. When I was younger I like The Beatles but I'm not so into them these days really at all.

I don't drink alcohol really at all because I don't like it. I have had alcohol red wine as part of Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) but some churches offer a red grape juice alternative which is good! I don't smoke or take illegal drugs. I don't like smoking. I'm against that sort of thing.

New York City (Manhattan island) in America is actually a more expensive place to live than Manchester, England! New York City is a world-class city the same as Paris, France and London, England. I have been to Manchester it is quite a rough, working-class Northern English city. I had some some bad, traumatic experiences in Manchester, England. I much prefer London and the South of England. I really like New York and America as well. It did surprise me that Andy Rourke moved to New York but he is married to a trendy Italian-American called Francesca ("Fran") Mor now so he will not be moving back to Manchester, England anytime soon.

I said this before but Nova Rehman really worries me. Nova Rehman was living in Manchester, England he might still be living there for all I know he seems to really love it there. I do find him frightening. I know as a Christian I shouldn't 'fear' others I'm meant to love and forgive everyone I do find it really hard at times though. I have a lot of anxiety to with Nova. I guess he uses 'fear' as a way to try to control people and have power over them. I don't like how Nova bullies people and puts people down. Nova can be quite condescending and cutting at times. Nova comes across as someone who is very arrogant. I guess he has need to feel that he is somehow 'superior' to other human beings! Nova can come across as very cold and standoffish. I don't know why Nova has hatred, contempt and disdain for some people? Sometimes he can be quite rude and at other times he gets very aggressive and becomes an obnoxious bully! I know that Nova isn't a true gangster but he has that look about him he looks very hard. I wish he would use his powerful voice to sing songs with instead of shouting loudly at people. I love good singers.

Nova Rehman used to be the manager of a band called "Monaco" I don't know anything about them apart from Peter Hook who was also in "New Order" was in them see their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(band) Apparently, Peter Hook is good friends with Nova Rehman and Andy Rourke! Nova Rehman is also friends with the musician Aziz Ibrahim. Nova Rehman and Aziz Ibrahim both have Arabic sounding names. Nova also managed a local Manchester band called "Frazer King". As a young man Nova was a fan of "Led Zeppelin" I think he even got to work for them. Nova also likes a heavy rock band called "Deep Purple". Nova also likes Kate Bush, Neil Young and many others. Nova is a big popular, secular Western music fan. That is why I know that he isn't a strict, fundamentalist Muslim because he wouldn't be into that sort of music if he was! There are some other clues as well like the fact that he drinks alcohol and the fact that he isn't married to a Muslim lady. As I said before Nova has an interest in "New Age" spirituality if he was a strict Muslim he wouldn't be into that sort of thing and he described himself as a bit of a "Hippie" with long hair when he was younger. I would say Nova seems the complete opposite of a "Hippie" these days both in the way he looks but also in his personality because they are into peace and love and they aren't materialistic! I think Nova has now left the music industry he work as a businessman. Apparently, Nova is quite a successful, wealthy businessman. As I said before I don't know enough about the private companies he is involved with to know if that are dodgy or not? Nova used to have his own cancer charity called 'Versus Cancer' he started this after his older sister and father sadly died of cancer. It says on Nova's 'Versus Cancer' Wikipedia page: "Nova, in a departure from his long-time work in the music industry is currently working with green investment funds and creating bespoke products for the energy industry, two fintech payment processing companies, a technology incubator and a funding entity. " Nova is part of Manchester's indie rock/alternative rock music scene I think you have to be quite cool and trendy to be part of that music scene and you also have to preferably come from Manchester and the North West of England. I'm not from Manchester or the North West of England and I'm not cool or trendy so I definitely don't qualify to be part of that music scene! Nova is from the North West of England born and bred he is originally from the Ribble Valley in Lancashire. Another interest Nova has is in motorbikes/motorcycles! I think he has travelled a bit abroad like lots of us do. Nova might go to restaurants, the theatre, museums, art galleries and so on just normal things that lots of us do. I don't think that Nova likes clothes shopping that much at all though. Nova also enjoys seeing family and friends and getting out into the countryside like the beautiful 'Lake District' in Cumbria in the North West of England and so on. I always think it must feel really free riding a motorbike in the countryside! I have never been on a motorbike though I might find it frightening. I know that Elvis Presley liked motorcycles. I think Nova has a slight interest in conspiracy theories, the New World Order, secret societies like the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the Order of the Garter, 'Skull and Bones' which is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut in America and so on. Conspiracy theories and the "Truth" movement have become quite trendy in recent years! In terms of politics I vote for the 'Liberal Democrats' (Lib Dems) here in Britain but I don't think Nova likes them much at all. Nova can be quite rude about the Lib Dems.

By the way do you know much about 'mind control' within the music industry? I really don't like the music industry at all I think it is quite an ungodly, evil industry in lots of ways.

I think the New Age Movement and New Age spirituality is a real worry in our society. When I was younger before I became a Christian I had an interest in that sort of thing. This is a link about the dangers of the New Age Movement it really has crept into all areas of our society today including the 'United Nations' (UN) and even the Christian church: http://loveliftedmerecovery.com/Bible Studies/topical/new_age_movement.pdf

I love Morrissey's song "Israel" and I also love Israel as a place! I was very blessed to go on a Christian pilgrimage to Israel back in 2013. I love it there. I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. I guess some people would call me a "Zionist" but I don't support violence on either side. I think it is very sad that Nova Rehman supports Palestine. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian with a love for Israel and for Jewish culture the roots of my faith.

In this YouTube Morris Cerullo interviews Nicky Cruz who was a former New York gang leader he had a really tough childhood. I wish Nova could convert to Christianity I think Nicky Cruz's story/testimony would interest him. I know that Christian faith would help Nova so much. I pray Nova can feel just how much Lord Jesus Christ loves him:

I had never heard of a band/group called "The National" before. I found their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_National_(band) Is "The National" an American rock band from Cincinnati, Ohio, formed in 1999?

I have heard of the English band "New Order" before. They come from the Manchester/Salford area don't they? I thought you were talking about the "New World Order" which some believe is a conspiracy theory. Do you know why they are called "New Order"?

Andy Rourke was playing bass in a band called D.A.R.K. but unfortunately the lead singer Dolores O'Riordan from the Cranberries sadly died in slightly strange circumstances. This is their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.A.R.K.

I think both Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce work as DJ's both on the radio and in nightclubs and so on.

My Christian faith is the most import thing in my life. Because I'm a Christian I try not to listen to too much secular, popular music these days. I like the traditional Christian hymns and also gospel music and the old spirituals. I like some traditional, classical church music. In terms of popular male artists I like Morrissey, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson and a few others. I like some female singers as well. I like some traditional Irish folk music, country music and bluegrass. I also like soul music from the 1970s. I like jazz and the blues. When I was younger I like The Beatles but I'm not so into them these days really at all.

I don't drink alcohol really at all because I don't like it. I have had alcohol red wine as part of Holy Communion (the Lord's Supper) but some churches offer a red grape juice alternative which is good! I don't smoke or take illegal drugs. I don't like smoking. I'm against that sort of thing.

New York City (Manhattan island) in America is actually a more expensive place to live than Manchester, England! New York City is a world-class city the same as Paris, France and London, England. I have been to Manchester it is quite a rough, working-class Northern English city. I had some some bad, traumatic experiences in Manchester, England. I much prefer London and the South of England. I really like New York and America as well. It did surprise me that Andy Rourke moved to New York but he is married to a trendy Italian-American called Francesca ("Fran") Mor now so he will not be moving back to Manchester, England anytime soon.

I said this before but Nova Rehman really worries me. Nova Rehman was living in Manchester, England he might still be living there for all I know he seems to really love it there. I do find him frightening. I know as a Christian I shouldn't 'fear' others I'm meant to love and forgive everyone I do find it really hard at times though. I have a lot of anxiety to with Nova. I guess he uses 'fear' as a way to try to control people and have power over them. I don't like how Nova bullies people and puts people down. Nova can be quite condescending and cutting at times. Nova comes across as someone who is very arrogant. I guess he has need to feel that he is somehow 'superior' to other human beings! Nova can come across as very cold and standoffish. I don't know why Nova has hatred, contempt and disdain for some people? Sometimes he can be quite rude and at other times he gets very aggressive and becomes an obnoxious bully! I know that Nova isn't a true gangster but he has that look about him he looks very hard. I wish he would use his powerful voice to sing songs with instead of shouting loudly at people. I love good singers.

Nova Rehman used to be the manager of a band called "Monaco" I don't know anything about them apart from Peter Hook who was also in "New Order" was in them see their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(band) Apparently, Peter Hook is good friends with Nova Rehman and Andy Rourke! Nova Rehman is also friends with the musician Aziz Ibrahim. Nova Rehman and Aziz Ibrahim both have Arabic sounding names. Nova also managed a local Manchester band called "Frazer King". As a young man Nova was a fan of "Led Zeppelin" I think he even got to work for them. Nova also likes a heavy rock band called "Deep Purple". Nova also likes Kate Bush, Neil Young and many others. Nova is a big popular, secular Western music fan. That is why I know that he isn't a strict, fundamentalist Muslim because he wouldn't be into that sort of music if he was! There are some other clues as well like the fact that he drinks alcohol and the fact that he isn't married to a Muslim lady. As I said before Nova has an interest in "New Age" spirituality if he was a strict Muslim he wouldn't be into that sort of thing and he described himself as a bit of a "Hippie" with long hair when he was younger. I would say Nova seems the complete opposite of a "Hippie" these days both in the way he looks but also in his personality because they are into peace and love and they aren't materialistic! I think Nova has now left the music industry he work as a businessman. Apparently, Nova is quite a successful, wealthy businessman. As I said before I don't know enough about the private companies he is involved with to know if that are dodgy or not? Nova used to have his own cancer charity called 'Versus Cancer' he started this after his older sister and father sadly died of cancer. It says on Nova's 'Versus Cancer' Wikipedia page: "Nova, in a departure from his long-time work in the music industry is currently working with green investment funds and creating bespoke products for the energy industry, two fintech payment processing companies, a technology incubator and a funding entity. " Nova is part of Manchester's indie rock/alternative rock music scene I think you have to be quite cool and trendy to be part of that music scene and you also have to preferably come from Manchester and the North West of England. I'm not from Manchester or the North West of England and I'm not cool or trendy so I definitely don't qualify to be part of that music scene! Nova is from the North West of England born and bred he is originally from the Ribble Valley in Lancashire. Another interest Nova has is in motorbikes/motorcycles! I think he has travelled a bit abroad like lots of us do. Nova might go to restaurants, the theatre, museums, art galleries and so on just normal things that lots of us do. I don't think that Nova likes clothes shopping that much at all though. Nova also enjoys seeing family and friends and getting out into the countryside like the beautiful 'Lake District' in Cumbria in the North West of England and so on. I always think it must feel really free riding a motorbike in the countryside! I have never been on a motorbike though I might find it frightening. I know that Elvis Presley liked motorcycles. I think Nova has a slight interest in conspiracy theories, the New World Order, secret societies like the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the Order of the Garter, 'Skull and Bones' which is an undergraduate senior secret student society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut in America and so on. Conspiracy theories and the "Truth" movement have become quite trendy in recent years! In terms of politics I vote for the 'Liberal Democrats' (Lib Dems) here in Britain but I don't think Nova likes them much at all. Nova can be quite rude about the Lib Dems.

By the way do you know much about 'mind control' within the music industry? I really don't like the music industry at all I think it is quite an ungodly, evil industry in lots of ways.

I think the New Age Movement and New Age spirituality is a real worry in our society. When I was younger before I became a Christian I had an interest in that sort of thing. This is a link about the dangers of the New Age Movement it really has crept into all areas of our society today including the 'United Nations' (UN) and even the Christian church: http://loveliftedmerecovery.com/Bible Studies/topical/new_age_movement.pdf

I love Morrissey's song "Israel" and I also love Israel as a place! I was very blessed to go on a Christian pilgrimage to Israel back in 2013. I love it there. I'm a big supporter of the Jewish State of Israel. I guess some people would call me a "Zionist" but I don't support violence on either side. I think it is very sad that Nova Rehman supports Palestine. I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian with a love for Israel and for Jewish culture the roots of my faith.

In this YouTube Morris Cerullo interviews Nicky Cruz who was a former New York gang leader he had a really tough childhood. I wish Nova could convert to Christianity I think Nicky Cruz's story/testimony would interest him. I know that Christian faith would help Nova so much. I pray Nova can feel just how much Lord Jesus Christ loves him:

Yes there is much mind control in and out of the music industry. In the Music forums as well. Former Mod Skinny, for example, controls several mind bots here. He controls their every move, what religion to join (Islam), their politics(left wing loonism) etc etc. The Skinny bots dont make a move without checking with the Learned Imam Skinny who I think sees himself as a Muslim MLK.:crazy: It would serve well these bots to be saved by Christianity, but they disdain it, as they disdain Good and love Evil.
Left wing mind control in the music industry is evident in the reviews of the CALL THE COMET:drama:
the dramatic new cd by our own Drama J. The thing is near impossible to listen to yet it was mind controlled to have unanimous stellar reviews. No lyrics no melodies, no recognizable sound yet 5/5 stars
for this thing.doh: Sounds like that National band. From Ohio but big in Manchester. Many people are not familiar with them because they tend to put the listenership to sleep with their whinefest type of music.

NYC is more expensive to live in than Manchester that is true, UNLESS, there are papers out on you in
the latter. I assume Andy lives in Brooklyn but takes the subway to Manhattan to conduct interviews.
Someone who met him at one of his DJ gigs went up to ask for an autograph and Andy pointed his finger at his eyeball. It set him aback not knowing what the meaning of it was, but now Im thinking its an Islamic thing he learned from Nova. They had that charity set up, but that I think went south at some point in time. I dont think managing Andy is something that would put halal meat on the table, 20 quid
commission per DJ spot is not something you are going to be buying motorcycles with.

Everybody is brainshot from Moz having so much success. They think Moz is the welfare state of Manchester layabouts and should be giving them money. Everybody trying to make withdrawals from
his accounts. Or put them in the band at 5000 quid per:crazy:

Yes there is much mind control in and out of the music industry. In the Music forums as well. Former Mod Skinny, for example, controls several mind bots here. He controls their every move, what religion to join (Islam), their politics(left wing loonism) etc etc. The Skinny bots dont make a move without checking with the Learned Imam Skinny who I think sees himself as a Muslim MLK.:crazy: It would serve well these bots to be saved by Christianity, but they disdain it, as they disdain Good and love Evil.
Left wing mind control in the music industry is evident in the reviews of the CALL THE COMET:drama:
the dramatic new cd by our own Drama J. The thing is near impossible to listen to yet it was mind controlled to have unanimous stellar reviews. No lyrics no melodies, no recognizable sound yet 5/5 stars
for this thing.doh: Sounds like that National band. From Ohio but big in Manchester. Many people are not familiar with them because they tend to put the listenership to sleep with their whinefest type of music.

NYC is more expensive to live in than Manchester that is true, UNLESS, there are papers out on you in
the latter. I assume Andy lives in Brooklyn but takes the subway to Manhattan to conduct interviews.
Someone who met him at one of his DJ gigs went up to ask for an autograph and Andy pointed his finger at his eyeball. It set him aback not knowing what the meaning of it was, but now Im thinking its an Islamic thing he learned from Nova. They had that charity set up, but that I think went south at some point in time. I dont think managing Andy is something that would put halal meat on the table, 20 quid
commission per DJ spot is not something you are going to be buying motorcycles with.

Everybody is brainshot from Moz having so much success. They think Moz is the welfare state of Manchester layabouts and should be giving them money. Everybody trying to make withdrawals from
his accounts. Or put them in the band at 5000 quid per:crazy:
I will be honest I don't really like Johnny Marr's new album. I love Morrissey's new album "Low in High School". I really like the songs "Israel" and "The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel".

The left-wing, socialists have become quite antisemitic. There is a Scottish politician here called George Galloway he seems to be quite pro-Islam. I don't really like George Galloway. It is so sad because Israel is such a great country. I want politicians to protect our Judeo-Christian way of life.

Sorry that they saw Andy Rourke DJ it must of been quite traumatic for them. I hope that they didn't pay good money to see him DJ? I would of thought meeting Andy Rourke and/or Nova Rehman would be quite a traumatic and frightening experience. I don't trust them. I think that the one finger pointing upwards hand signal is some sort of Satanic sign I could be wrong though.

I think Nova has made his money not from managing Andy Rourke but from his many other business projects. I don't think that their 'Versus Cancer' charity exists anymore although there is still a Wikipedia page for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versus_Cancer Andy Rourke eats meat he isn't a vegetarian. I'm not sure what Nova eats.

What does it mean by "there are papers out on you"? Are there papers out on Andy Rourke back in Manchester? Is it to do with taxation?

Morrissey is quite a wealthy guy but he shouldn't have to support everyone who has ever worked for him for life.

Andy Rourke used to live in Brooklyn but I think he now lives somewhere in Manhattan. Apparently, Andy Rourke can't drive so he has to take public transport.

I sometimes wonder if Andy Rourke is under mind control of some sort. Maybe his new wife Francesca Mor and his new manager/handler Melissa Aubert are involved?

What I don't understand is why some people on here think that my posts are funny when they are meant to be serious. I take my Christian faith seriously.

I believe that God will protect Morrissey he will be alright and continue to have much success.

"The National" band are from Ohio in America but big in Manchester, England?

I will be honest I don't really like Johnny Marr's new album. I love Morrissey's new album "Low in High School". I really like the songs "Israel" and "The Girl from Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel".

The left-wing, socialists have become quite antisemitic. There is a Scottish politician here called George Galloway he seems to be quite pro-Islam. I don't really like George Galloway. It is so sad because Israel is such a great country. I want politicians to protect our Judeo-Christian way of life.

Sorry that they saw Andy Rourke DJ it must of been quite traumatic for them. I hope that they didn't pay good money to see him DJ? I would of thought meeting Andy Rourke and/or Nova Rehman would be quite a traumatic and frightening experience. I don't trust them. I think that the one finger pointing upwards hand signal is some sort of Satanic sign I could be wrong though.

I think Nova has made his money not from managing Andy Rourke but from his many other business projects. I don't think that their 'Versus Cancer' charity exists anymore although there is still a Wikipedia page for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versus_Cancer Andy Rourke eats meat he isn't a vegetarian. I'm not sure what Nova eats.

What does it mean by "there are papers out on you"? Are there papers out on Andy Rourke back in Manchester? Is it to do with taxation?

Morrissey is quite a wealthy guy but he shouldn't have to support everyone who has ever worked for him for life.

Andy Rourke used to live in Brooklyn but I think he now lives somewhere in Manhattan. Apparently, Andy Rourke can't drive so he has to take public transport.

I sometimes wonder if Andy Rourke is under mind control of some sort. Maybe his new wife Francesca Mor and his new manager/handler Melissa Aubert are involved?

What I don't understand is why some people on here think that my posts are funny when they are meant to be serious. I take my Christian faith seriously.

I believe that God will protect Morrissey he will be alright and continue to have much success.

"The National" band are from Ohio in America but big in Manchester, England?

Having someone put papers on you means that either the police or the bill collector is out to find you.
Left wing loons hate everyone who is successful, the mere possibility of one day having to work traumatizes them. Thats why they want to bring everyone to their lazy level. Look how Israel build themselves up with hard work in a few years, while the Islamic are mired in misery. Not to forget, tiny Israel whupped them 3 times, put them to run. Makes Allah etc look very bad. Puts in doubt the possibility
of the 72 virgins.

My take is he lives in Brooklyn where all broke musicians live. Its like a law if you are a musician and are broke, Brooklyn is your home. He just goes to Manhattan to walk around and pretend. "Yes I live in Manhattan in the top floor of a co op, I just go to Brooklyn to play dominoes." I doubt he will ever go back to Manchester.

Call the Comet is a disaster. But I guess that if it got some good reviews then anything is possible.... even Nova and Andy making some money.:straightface:

Having someone put papers on you means that either the police or the bill collector is out to find you.
Left wing loons hate everyone who is successful, the mere possibility of one day having to work traumatizes them. Thats why they want to bring everyone to their lazy level. Look how Israel build themselves up with hard work in a few years, while the Islamic are mired in misery. Not to forget, tiny Israel whupped them 3 times, put them to run. Makes Allah etc look very bad. Puts in doubt the possibility
of the 72 virgins.

My take is he lives in Brooklyn where all broke musicians live. Its like a law if you are a musician and are broke, Brooklyn is your home. He just goes to Manhattan to walk around and pretend. "Yes I live in Manhattan in the top floor of a co op, I just go to Brooklyn to play dominoes." I doubt he will ever go back to Manchester.

Call the Comet is a disaster. But I guess that if it got some good reviews then anything is possible.... even Nova and Andy making some money.:straightface:
Do you have a registered account on here? Is there a way to contact you privately?

Is the bill collector the taxman? How do you know this is true about Andy Rourke as to the reason why he left Manchester?

Andy Rourke has done well for himself since he moved to New York City he even married his second wife Francesca ("Fran") Mor. I think she might be Italian-American. I think he has a cute black pet cat. I don't think he is as poor as you think he is.

Andy Rourke was living in the part-hipster, part-terrifying Brooklyn neighborhood of Bushwick. I think he moved to the East Village in Manhattan I could be wrong though. I think it's where the radio station 'East Village Radio' is based: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Village_Radio He was working as a DJ for 'East Village Radio' maybe he still does.

Nova Rehman isn't Andy Rourke's main manager anymore. I think his new manager/handler is still Melissa Aubert this is her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DJPeep?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Nova Rehman isn't a poor man at all. Nova is quite a wealthy, successful businessman. Nova worked in the music and entertainment industry for over 20 years! When he first started out in the music industry I think he worked for the heavy rock band "Led Zeppelin". "Led Zeppelin" were a very famous, successful rock band back in the 1970s! Nova used to be the manager of a band called "Monaco" I don't know anything about them apart from the bassist Peter Hook who was in "New Order" was in them see their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(band) Nova also worked with the musician Aziz Ibrahim. Aziz Ibrahim co-founded a record label called "No Label" – the name initially came from Ibrahim in a rant about major record labels, how he didn't need them and would start his own label and call it 'No Label Records'. The label was initially formed with co-directors John Sherrington, *Nova Rehman* and employing Ahsan Naeem as A&R scout. After 'No Label' was established in Bolton, Ibrahim later took a back seat to the set up concentrating on his music. 'No Label' was liquidated in 2000. After the demise of 'No Label', Ibrahim founded the Manchester based label 'Indus Records Ltd.' see Aziz Ibrahim's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ibrahim Nova Rehman also managed a local Manchester band called "Frazer King". "Frazer King" don't seem to have their own Wikipedia page though. Nova along with Andy Rourke, Peter Hook and the bassist 'Mani' bought "Bar Cuba" nightclub in Macclesfield, Cheshire. I think the nightclub's name might of changed to "Cuban Knights". They started their own company called "Collective". Nova also started his own cancer charity called 'Versus Cancer' and he has done other charity work, he has a few good causes that he likes. I don't know if he has ever done any voluntary work though. 'Versus Cancer' started because Nova's older sister Nina Rehman and his father Sheik Abdur Rehman both sadly died of cancer. Nina Rehman's name reminds me of the amazing singer Nina Simone. Nova's father Sheik Abdur was apparently like Frank Sinatra. Nina Simone and Frank Sinatra are both amazing singers two of my favourite artists! I love good singers. I still feel Nova should do something with his very strong, powerful voice. I would of thought Nova would be a good singer or maybe an actor he should put that voice to good use instead of using it to shout loudly at people! I found this from Nova's 'Versus Cancer' Wikipedia page: "Nova, in a departure from his long-time work in the music industry is currently working with green investment funds and creating bespoke products for the energy industry, two fintech payment processing companies, a technology incubator and a funding entity." I don't actually know what "Fintech" payment processing companies are? I don't know that much about "Future Technologies" like 'Cryptocurrencies' and 'Blockchains'? What is a 'technology incubator'? I guess there is quite a lot of money to be made in modern technology these days. I'm not materialistic myself so I'm not interested in making money.

Nova Rehman is part of Manchester's trendy indie rock/alternative rock scene and he has lots of celebrity friends including Andy Rourke, Peter Hook, Aziz Ibrahim and the singer Denise Johnson! It isn't easy to be part of that music scene you have to be very cool and trendy. I wasn't cool enough to be part of that scene also I don't know that much about about indie rock/alternative rock it isn't really my sort of thing. Also I'm not from Manchester or the North of England.

I don't like Nova Rehman or Andy Rourke as people because I think they can be quite nasty and cruel to people. Also I find them quite frightening and intimidating. They come across as quite false/fake type people. They can both be condescending. Nova comes across as very arrogant. Andy Rourke hurt Morrissey very badly. I don't like what Andy Rourke did to Morrissey.

I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian but I don't like to put other people's religious or political views down. We should pray for these people and show them love! I believe that Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. I believe only Jesus Christ has the power and the authority to save people of their sins! Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". I take my Christian faith very seriously. In terms of politics I vote for the Liberal Democrats (Lib Dems). I support the Jewish State of Israel. I don't like the rise in antisemitism in our society.

Do you have a registered account on here? Is there a way to contact you privately?

Is the bill collector the taxman? How do you know this is true about Andy Rourke as to the reason why he left Manchester?

Andy Rourke has done well for himself since he moved to New York City he even married his second wife Francesca ("Fran") Mor. I think she might be Italian-American. I think he has a cute black pet cat. I don't think he is as poor as you think he is.

Andy Rourke was living in the part-hipster, part-terrifying Brooklyn neighborhood of Bushwick. I think he moved to the East Village in Manhattan I could be wrong though. I think it's where the radio station 'East Village Radio' is based: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Village_Radio He was working as a DJ for 'East Village Radio' maybe he still does.

Nova Rehman isn't Andy Rourke's main manager anymore. I think his new manager/handler is still Melissa Aubert this is her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DJPeep?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Nova Rehman isn't a poor man at all. Nova is quite a wealthy, successful businessman. Nova worked in the music and entertainment industry for over 20 years! When he first started out in the music industry I think he worked for the heavy rock band "Led Zeppelin". "Led Zeppelin" were a very famous, successful rock band back in the 1970s! Nova used to be the manager of a band called "Monaco" I don't know anything about them apart from the bassist Peter Hook who was in "New Order" was in them see their Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_(band) Nova also worked with the musician Aziz Ibrahim. Aziz Ibrahim co-founded a record label called "No Label" – the name initially came from Ibrahim in a rant about major record labels, how he didn't need them and would start his own label and call it 'No Label Records'. The label was initially formed with co-directors John Sherrington, *Nova Rehman* and employing Ahsan Naeem as A&R scout. After 'No Label' was established in Bolton, Ibrahim later took a back seat to the set up concentrating on his music. 'No Label' was liquidated in 2000. After the demise of 'No Label', Ibrahim founded the Manchester based label 'Indus Records Ltd.' see Aziz Ibrahim's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ibrahim Nova Rehman also managed a local Manchester band called "Frazer King". "Frazer King" don't seem to have their own Wikipedia page though. Nova along with Andy Rourke, Peter Hook and the bassist 'Mani' bought "Bar Cuba" nightclub in Macclesfield, Cheshire. I think the nightclub's name might of changed to "Cuban Knights". They started their own company called "Collective". Nova also started his own cancer charity called 'Versus Cancer' and he has done other charity work, he has a few good causes that he likes. I don't know if he has ever done any voluntary work though. 'Versus Cancer' started because Nova's older sister Nina Rehman and his father Sheik Abdur Rehman both sadly died of cancer. Nina Rehman's name reminds me of the amazing singer Nina Simone. Nova's father Sheik Abdur was apparently like Frank Sinatra. Nina Simone and Frank Sinatra are both amazing singers two of my favourite artists! I love good singers. I still feel Nova should do something with his very strong, powerful voice. I would of thought Nova would be a good singer or maybe an actor he should put that voice to good use instead of using it to shout loudly at people! I found this from Nova's 'Versus Cancer' Wikipedia page: "Nova, in a departure from his long-time work in the music industry is currently working with green investment funds and creating bespoke products for the energy industry, two fintech payment processing companies, a technology incubator and a funding entity." I don't actually know what "Fintech" payment processing companies are? I don't know that much about "Future Technologies" like 'Cryptocurrencies' and 'Blockchains'? What is a 'technology incubator'? I guess there is quite a lot of money to be made in modern technology these days. I'm not materialistic myself so I'm not interested in making money.

Nova Rehman is part of Manchester's trendy indie rock/alternative rock scene and he has lots of celebrity friends including Andy Rourke, Peter Hook, Aziz Ibrahim and the singer Denise Johnson! It isn't easy to be part of that music scene you have to be very cool and trendy. I wasn't cool enough to be part of that scene also I don't know that much about about indie rock/alternative rock it isn't really my sort of thing. Also I'm not from Manchester or the North of England.

I don't like Nova Rehman or Andy Rourke as people because I think they can be quite nasty and cruel to people. Also I find them quite frightening and intimidating. They come across as quite false/fake type people. They can both be condescending. Nova comes across as very arrogant. Andy Rourke hurt Morrissey very badly. I don't like what Andy Rourke did to Morrissey.

I'm a born-again, Bible-believing Christian but I don't like to put other people's religious or political views down. We should pray for these people and show them love! I believe that Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. I believe only Jesus Christ has the power and the authority to save people of their sins! Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life". I take my Christian faith very seriously. In terms of politics I vote for the Liberal Democrats (Lib Dems). I support the Jewish State of Israel. I don't like the rise in antisemitism in our society.

Not I dont have an account here. Its dangerous to have one you can get banned for it. Im only a Moz spirit trying to do right in the face of evil anti Moz Islamic bots.

I cant say which type of paper is out on Andy, my guess would be has a variety. So he has to wait it out
until they lapse which may mean that Andy will be in Brooklyn for the duration. Or move to Argentina
making only clandestine stops in Manchester.

I am suspicious at the notion of Nova being wealthy. Very suspicious. Managing Andy is a desperate move, specially when paired with a charity start up. Two broke people trying to think something up usually settle on a charity. Nova seems MIA as of late, very strange. Nova reminds me our resident fungi 'genius', on this forum, Skinny. Same arrogant Islamic anti Moz attitude.:straightface:

Not I dont have an account here. Its dangerous to have one you can get banned for it. Im only a Moz spirit trying to do right in the face of evil anti Moz Islamic bots.

I cant say which type of paper is out on Andy, my guess would be has a variety. So he has to wait it out
until they lapse which may mean that Andy will be in Brooklyn for the duration. Or move to Argentina
making only clandestine stops in Manchester.

I am suspicious at the notion of Nova being wealthy. Very suspicious. Managing Andy is a desperate move, specially when paired with a charity start up. Two broke people trying to think something up usually settle on a charity. Nova seems MIA as of late, very strange. Nova reminds me our resident fungi 'genius', on this forum, Skinny. Same arrogant Islamic anti Moz attitude.:straightface:
It is really worrying what is happening on this website. Is there someway I could contact you privately like by email or something like that?

You are a true Morrissey fan! This website should be about Morrissey and for fans of Morrissey. Yet there seems to be a lot of Moz haters on here these days.

I think Andy Rourke got a 'Visa' legally to go to America. I don't think he is is involved with anything illegal. Andy is married to an American lady now so I guess he is allowed to stay out there. As I said before I think Andy Rourke has moved from Brooklyn to Manhattan.

What does MIA mean?

I think that Nova Rehman is quite a wealthy businessman. Nova started in the music industry running an event sound and lighting business from Colne, Lancashire before taking control of artists' careers with his company "Great Northern Productions".

Andy Rourke and Nova Rehman don't seem to have any Christian morals or values. I don't like how Andy Rourke hurt Morrissey! I don't like how Andy Rourke makes fun of people who have "posh" Southern accents. I'm a middle-class Southerner I know people who have "posh" Southern accents Andy makes fun of my culture and people that I know and love! I don't like Andy's smoking, drinking and former drug habit. I don't like Andy's swearing/profanity/bad language. I don't like how Andy and Nova treat women. I don't like how Nova bullies people and puts them down. I don't like the way they are dishonest. There is just so much I dislike about them. They seem to be very false/fake type people. I'm a Christian so I should pray for them but it is hard.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom