Johnny Marr "ask me anything" to entertain fans during lockdown

What is your inspiration zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JFC!!! who cares? :seenoevil:

ok here is a question for lepew did you bug spray the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: cornovirus must be having a feast chomping on it;)

O NO!!! one ?
is huge but the other one is tiny!! CHEAP EYE BOTOX!!?

In the extremely unlikely event that Morrissey would agree to something like this, I'm sure he would only answer pre-selected questions asking him why he's such a genius, how wonderful he is, and why eating meat is bad.

No doubt and knowing him, he'd probably get himself into trouble over those easy questions. :p:D

Haha, can you imagine Morrissey holding a public AMA? He'd be crucified!
"Morrissey, why are you a racist?"
"Morrissey, why do you hate women?"
"Morrissey, why do you owe money to so many people from so long ago?"
"Morrissey, why do think that saying controversial things is more important than saying things that are enlightening, inspiring, or insightful?"
"Morrissey, why are you trapped in a loveless marriage?"

I reckon all the questions that are going to be asked to the Oregon Son are going to be about the California Son inn nn nnnn nnn nnn n nn nnn it.

I reckon all the questions that are going to be asked to the Oregon Son are going to be about the California Son inn nn nnnn nnn nnn n nn nnn it.

Probably right, first one should be, What did you think when California Son sold less copies than Call The Comet?

THAT GOOD THING ABOUT JOHNNY!!!!
HOPEFULLY MOZ DID SOMETHING SIMILAR,DREAM WITH THAT TO SEE HIM!!!
He shouldn't be answering insolent questions ,just answering fans who love him so much,I at least adore him .....many artist are doing this. Even his friend Elton☹☹...is planning something for the benefit of the networks
MOZ DALE!!! MOZUCHISS APPEARS IF YOUR APPEAR I START TO CRY LONG LIVE MOZ!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you so much for participating in this Q&A session Johnny.
What do Hans Zimmers balls taste like?

He replied to 4 questions via IG and made 6 posts total on it.
The question most salient to here:
Most underrated Smiths track?
Stretch Out And Wait / Half A Person.

Regards,
FWD.

GUAUU JOHNNY IS CUTE NOT AS MUCH AS MOZ,but his behavior is good!!!!.Hopefully Morry will intereact with his fans. He is a good person i am sure Moz publishes a message for us everyone sad about this shit virus!!!!!!,Come on Moz !!!! I can imagine it and i cry!!!! ...it seems to me that it is easier for me to have an alien to appreciate Moz!!! No?????

In your live shows, why do you only appear to truly come alive when you're singing Morrissey's lyrics?

He replied to 4 questions via IG and made 6 posts total on it.
The question most salient to here:
Most underrated Smiths track?
Stretch Out And Wait / Half A Person.

Regards,
FWD.

That's fascinating, re Half A Person. Every single time I listen to that I can't help thinking that it's such a limited, almost nondescript piece of music if you strip away Morrissey's vocals and lyrics. (Whereas there are plenty of other Smiths songs that are staggering pieces of music, even without Morrissey's extra layer on top.)

Back
Top Bottom