Johnny Marr at Salford Uni

Shocking behaviour. Transporting a poor, frightened animal on a long car journey, and it ultimately dies. *sniff*

Peter

No Peter. I was riding it....Use a car when there's good haggis standing idle?..:)

Your trail never misses death. :eek:

It was a mercy killing Kewpie. I couldn't have eaten him otherwise...:p

No Peter. I was riding it....Use a car when there's good haggis standing idle?..:)

It was a mercy killing Kewpie. I couldn't have eaten him otherwise...:p

You'll be banned from attending future Morrissey gigs unless you're going to have plastic surgery to conceale your sins. :D

You'll be banned from attending future Morrissey gigs unless you're going to have plastic surgery to conceale your sins. :D

..:eek: I was going to wear my new Haggis thong for the next tour as well..:p

TIMEOUT. What the hell is a Haggis?

Ewww, don't corrupt Morrissey with your Haggis thong!

You try making a thong out of Quorn Kewpie...:p

TIMEOUT. What the hell is a Haggis?

Haggis is a traditional Scottish Dish...."There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours."

The veggie equivalent is amazing..:)

Haggis is a traditional Scottish Dish...."There are many recipes, most of which have in common the following ingredients: sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally boiled in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours."

The veggie equivalent is amazing..:)

moztummy.jpg
[/IMG]

Awwww. Little Lamb on the hill doesn't want you boiling anything in his tummy. He pats it because it HURTS!

(In the long looney run.)

moztummy.jpg
[/IMG]

Awwww. Little Lamb on the hill doesn't want you boiling anything in his tummy. He pats it because it HURTS!

(In the long looney run.)

I haven't eaten it for 15 years and it must sound pretty disgusting, but it tastes okay..:)

Now, how does that work? :confused:

It's just vegetarian haggis made with spices..:) It's really nice...Forgive the commercial.....

Macsween’s vegetarian haggis is a delicious, vegan friendly blend of kidney beans, lentils, nuts and locally sourced fresh vegetables. These ingredients are combined with oatmeal, onions, seasonings similar to the traditional haggis and is served in a man made casing. The result is a more subtle and nutty textured dish which vegetarians love and meat eaters are increasingly enjoying too.

I haven't eaten it for 15 years and it must sound pretty disgusting, but it tastes okay..:)

It's just vegetarian haggis made with spices..:) It's really nice...Forgive the commercial.....

Macsween’s vegetarian haggis is a delicious, vegan friendly blend of kidney beans, lentils, nuts and locally sourced fresh vegetables. These ingredients are combined with oatmeal, onions, seasonings similar to the traditional haggis and is served in a man made casing. The result is a more subtle and nutty textured dish which vegetarians love and meat eaters are increasingly enjoying too.

According to The Cat's Mother, she doesn't recommend veg haggis. :o

No it's really nice. You serve it with Tatties (potato's) and Neeps (Turnips).

It's really something..:)

Ahh I see, thank you.
I just what it was all held in rather than a stomach and whatnot.

Ahh I see, thank you.
I just what it was all held in rather than a stomach and whatnot.

Believe me. No one in Scotland knows what's in Haggis before they eat it, because you wouldn't would you?...:)

I felt cheated and sick. A bit like discovering the truth about Santa..:)

I bought one once from The Eighth Day in town..... the most awful veggie food I have ever tasted:eek:.... and I'll eat anything:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Believe me. No one in Scotland knows what's in Haggis before they eat it, because you wouldn't would you?...:)

I felt cheated and sick. A bit like discovering the truth about Santa..:)

Ahh, so sneaky. I know and I've never touched haggis then again I'm not in Scotland. It's not really any different to any other part of an animal but yes I do feel your pain. :):rolleyes:

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom