Johnny Marr draws a picture

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
As does Pete Doherty, Ricky Wilson, and a host of others. The Guardian gave them all the same kit, and asked them to draw something.

2930422767_de5f9d8509_b.jpg

Peter

I love the way Johnny put his name in big letters at the bottom, to really state that he did it.

Well done Johnny!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then why did they write words as well?

ok, you're right, maybe I should drop those critical defences and just allow myself to be overwhelmed by Art.

I love the way Johnny didn't write "phallic symbol".

I :sweet: Johnny full stop.:D

(Pete Doherty: a troubled young man? Discuss.)

i like them both. johnny's is kinda childish

I agree, especially because he's put "Big" in front of everything - big mountain, big desert, etc. It's interesting though.

oh my god i love johnny marr
one time i saw him at the whole foods on houston and it was like so awesome.

Arizona Desert: "I like going here to make myself feel small and to get really quiet. It's better for me than sitting in the suburbs taking drugs, which is what I used to do."

No comment, other than, taking mind altering drugs is always better in the desert. :rolleyes:

I'm willing to to bet he had this tune in his head when he was drawing the picture...

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to to bet he had this tune in his head when he was drawing the picture...

Peter

I wouldn't blame him, the song (and she) are brilliant :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume this was a picture drawn when Johnny was six years old. All I can say is as painter Johnny is a fantasic guitarist and composer.

let me get this right the guardian gave Pete Doherty "kit" .... surprised pete didnt get a needle out and make some "Blood Art"

(vivabobs first day as an NME/SUN reporter:))

i'm very hurt by this, you were lying bob, you were lying. i thought you could do something for this magazine.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom