Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

collage_lb_image_page6_20_1.png

I have to save this thread. :D

Last edited:

Bump

I was listening to BBC London Radio's Robert Elms show yesterday.
On Monday there is a regular slot Listed Londoner, this week's guest was a jazz promoter Serious' Claire Whitaker.
She organised Kirsty MacColl tribute in 2002 which Johnny was one of the performers.
She said that her son was inspired by Johnny and started learning to play a guitar!

Robert's response was rather unimpressed as usual (he hates Morrissey very much).
It was amusing some past guest DJs such as Jackie Clune played Smiths songs when Robert was on holiday.

Bump

I was listening to BBC London Radio's Robert Elms show yesterday.
On Monday there is a regular slot Listed Londoner, this week's guest was a jazz promoter Serious' Claire Whitaker.
She organised Kirsty MacColl tribute in 2002 which Johnny was one of the performers.
She said that her son was inspired by Johnny and started learning to play a guitar!

Robert's response was rather unimpressed as usual (he hates Morrissey very much).
It was amusing some past guest DJs such as Jackie Clune played Smiths songs when Robert was on holiday.

that makes sense to me as his smiths music does have that busy groove element. save away kewpi as i love photos

Johnny will be touring in California in two weeks time.

He bought a copy of Big Issue in St Anne's Square.

5.jpg

I just wanna say Johnny is frinky and one hell of a right thang. That's all. One vote! I support this thread!

(I'm an individual citizen and sing better than tha. A bit. Contact.)

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom