Johnny Marr & Pep Guardiola in conversation in aid of the UNHCR

o_O

More Sucko.:(

will probably sell 10 copies to the Mosque Ayatollah crowd.:lbf:
Posthumous release by the time it comes out, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: will be
swimming with the fish.:dizzy:

o_O

Posthumous release by the time it comes out, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: will be

I've not read your post as I have you and anonymouses on block, but I am confident that what you have posted will add to your kneejerk c***ery.

I could be wrong. But I'm probably right. Imagine living like you.

Last edited:
o_O

What a silly c*** you are. You have no idea who Pep is you waste of space. It makes me spew to think that you take up space on this planet when there are children starving in this world.

the two Skinnies pitched a fit over Pep and the soon to be departed :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:!!!
WTF? I said hed sell 1o copies FFS.
:rage:

I've not read your post as I have you and anoymouses on block, but I am confident that what you have posted will add to your kneejerk c***ery.

"Surface" how can you be quoting my post if you got me on block???? quit lying to the people.:censored:

you waste of space. It makes me spew to think that you take up space on this planet when there are children starving in this world.

o_O

I don’t really think the demise of one person is going to help feed the starving children of this world.

Last edited:
instead of singing why doesn't johnny give all his money away to them. that would help them a lot. thank you.

the very few quid he had are now gone from the this current convalescence.:disappointed:
he was broke before now hes double broke.:relieved:
has no money:blush:

I've not read your post as I have you and anoymouses on block, but I am confident that what you have posted will add to your kneejerk c***ery.

what a twat.

Barcelona and Guardiola have been hijacked by the UN for ages and used for political agendas. Barcelona were not able to win more in Europe despite the football authorities being pressured by UN and other political extremists to make them win.
Liverpool's CL success last season was planned for years and fans in Germany were forced to sing You'll never walk alone and many others too like Napoli in Italy even had to sing the song. Mo Salah was strategically placed in the Liverpool side cause he is a muslim.

Pogba returned to United as part of a Adidas campaign to promote muslims in the sport and now the club are hijacked by Adidas and cannot sell him or even drop him. Meanwhile Adidas are making kits that mocks the club and the fans wearing them.

I know you will never see this as you belong to the brainwashed group of people out there. Johnny is paid to make remarks and support things that Moz is against. You take former best friends and turn them against the one who is criticising what is going on.

Jose Mourinho and Roy Keane are hired to attack the club they managed and played for and former legends are given manager jobs to ruin the good they once made for the club.

Liverpool because of Hillsboro which was caused by their own fans have been turned into the latest political agenda machine in sports. City is owned by muslims and you cannot criticise them so City and Liverpool will dominate for ages as Chelsea's success is over as Abramovich the jewish oligark has become an enemy to England and the power elite.

But you see a nice little collaboration between Johnny and Pep and I sometimes I wish I was as blind and stupid as you cause that way life is much easier.

Don't break a nail replying!

what a twat.
He mentions the way someone lives when he goes to the countryside on his own during the periods of depression that has plagued him for ages or when political opponents ring his door.
Anyone who has seen this guitar playing man stare into the camera in his cabin know what is going on inside him.
The man is poison to himself and everyone else around him and I wish he would seek councelling for his anger that comes from not achieving the things in life he wanted to achieve.
Say Tata tea and he will cry.

love a bit of peppa and her brother George,think iv seen every episode.there must have been a few broken keyboards on here over the years,dont get why people can be so angry.

I didnt know the 'Pep' twat was such a beloved figure by the two Skinnies on this thread. They got depression from my saying nobody would buy the cuck book.o_O
Pep talking in one language and :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: talking in his unrecognizable 'babababababa'. a great addition to
:turban: literature that nobody gives a F about.;)

Back
Top Bottom