Johnny Marr performs "Please, Please, Please..." on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon"

Is that little arrow a link? Did not see this. Sorry Iona.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I think Matt didn't realize that baby arrow was a link---either. :p

I did, but the page kept trying to install a .exe installer thing so I closed it!

Thanks anyway Iona! ;)

Is that little arrow a link? Did not see this. Sorry Iona.

Oh just messing. I don't mind.

I did, but the page kept trying to install a .exe installer thing so I closed it!

Thanks anyway Iona! ;)

Good to know. I'll veer clear from that site in the future. You can get around the exe installer by unticking the box.

Glad you got your file regardless of the vehicle. :)

I don't know. All I can say is I've met him twice and he seemed very nice. He wasn't an idiot to the people wanting a photo or autograph. If you google him on Instagram, there are/were a bunch of photos/vids of him talking with people.

I mean, think about it.....for the last 25 years Johnny works with different people and the first things generally out of people's mouths are questions about The Smiths not whatever artist he's currently working with. I'm sure there are times when he might be off his game but doesn't that happen to all of us?

As far as the book goes, I'm just into the court case now but that whole thing is a $hitshow. The more I read, the less I feel there is any chance of a reunion. I mean, they seemed SO happy in the early days and now its just utter vitriol. If they'd have had any proper management, who knows, maybe they'd still be together.
I think Johnny Marr is very nice. Mike Joyce can be friendly sometimes too believe it or not. I think Andy Rourke is the false one, got no time for him and he looks like shit these days.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom