Johnny Marr rates Morrissey, Robot Brothels, and “The Great British Baking ” on over / under

I don't get how his answer could be disappointing. There were paragraphs upon paragraphs in that eyebrow and smirk.
It's gotten to the point where I'm sick of people asking each of them about the other. What do you all expect each of them is going to say that's new or shocking? They obviously each value the other's artistic talents during their partnership enough that neither of them is going to say something like "Oh yeah, he's a total shithead."

Think they’re sick of it too, which explains Marr’s eyebrow and smirk body language.

He’s so great, love him! Smart of him not to actually make a comment on Morrissey’s politics.

Does anyone know enough about Morrissey’s ‘politics’ to make a comment about it? I don’t think so, especially if you take into account his championing of people like Ross Perot and Bernie Sanders. His ‘politics’ are contrary at
best.

[video]

Some comments are funny

"Does he have a view on the pigeon that shat on his head?"

[video]

Some comments are funny

"Does he have a view on the pigeon that shat on his head?"

o_O

funnier than two day old romaine lettuce.

what does he mean by 'give it some thOOO"? peculiar language spoken by:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

#SneakyAlert Just watched the Video. Adding Politics when he could have said Wordsmith, poet, icon etc etc, very sly move IMO. And yes the teef look faker than the Badger Hairdo

....and after dropping in ‘POLITICS’ the thin lip curled lolol. Trans parant :rolleyes:

If that's all he said about Moz then I reckon he shortchanged him. Moz is so much more than words. His vocal melodies define the songs as much as the music. Calling Moz an enigma is just a lazy way of saying we'll never understand him. I don't buy that.
I need to stop typing now because I'll watch the video later when I have time (and might need to edit this post accordingly).

....and after dropping in ‘POLITICS’ the thin lip curled lolol. Trans parant :rolleyes:
Is that like when your mum's your dad and your dad's your mum and you think your uncle is still the same
but he's always been funny? f***, 2018 is a trip.

Johnny seems happy to talk about The Smiths, but he gets asked so much about Morrissey directly. It must get tiring.

Johnny seems happy to talk about The Smiths, but he gets asked so much about Morrissey directly. It must get tiring.

He sometimes talks about the Smiths as though it was a one man show and Morrissey never existed. I'm glad a few people burst that fiction every so often.

I think it'd be awesome now to do a Smiths Reunion. It'd almost be the perfect f*** you in a way. A big so what. And then charge 50k per ticket. Or something ridiculous like that. You want to see The Smiths reunion? How much you got in your life savings?

With that said, I'd tailgate, and ask the suckers after the show how it was.

Dude! How SOON Is NOW!!!

Ugh.

Matt McCuum

Some journalist still trying to bring polemic by asking him about Morrissey. Even when they are not friends anymore, Johnny Marr is showing his good side, giving the right words and not getting involve. Good for him! A very charming man!!

I ye reckon stay up in Portland, Oregon inn nn nn n fek 'ell n n n in it. Stop with the innuendo comments about the California Son. You are just jealous because you can never afford to live in Moz Angeles and fulfill your dream of living next door to Air Morrissey in Malibu. You are in the same league as a guitarist as mini-sausage fingers texas hick. Tosser off c*** tit thick wacker!

Is no one else bored shitless by these inane and anaemic stabs at nonsense poetry? And to think it's sullying the good name of Roddy Frame all the while... tut f***ing tut

every morning when he wakes up our beloved :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: paints the two brown spots on the badger wig before slipping it on. make a show showing that FFS that is something worsth watching.

If that's all he said about Moz then I reckon he shortchanged him. Moz is so much more than words.
I agree. Johnny should have answered the question via the medium of interpretive dance.

I think the raised eye-brow and the smirk said it all.

I was more transfixed by Johnny's new teeth. Unlike most people who have them done, his actually look quite good.

Tags
johnny marr morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom