Johnny Marr spotted in BBC studio with Kylie

crawleyrocket

Morrissey IS a donut
Johnny Marr spotted looking awkward in BBC Radio 2 studio during Kylie Minogue’s cover of Islands in the Stream.

He does add some double hand claps during the breakdown and give her and band the thumbs up, some applause and a few nods at the end so he was probably just being respectful rather than awkward really.

‘Thumbs up from Johnny Marr! We’ll take that.’

15th June, 2018

CR

Last edited:
Johnny Marr spotted looking awkward in BBC Radio 2 studio during Kylie Minogue’s cover of Islands in the Stream.

15th June, 2018

Well, I liked it! Great cover (even with Kylie's dodgy singing). To be fair, I think lots of people would feel awkward in that situation - parked right in front of the band, with a camera in your face monitoring your every reaction. Unless, of course, you're Tracey Ullman.

Absolutely hilarious. Poor bloke is practically dying. How can you not react awkwardly when everyone around you started playing/dancing simultaneously and you're in the middle of it? His face is saying, "Oh f***, this is not what I signed up for!"

I heard this interview, Kylie asked Johnny about Morrissey. One of the questions was "Do you get a Christmas card from Morrissey?" and Johnny replied, "What do you think?" Which I guessed was a NO.

I heard this interview, Kylie asked Johnny about Morrissey. One of the questions was "Do you get a Christmas card from Morrissey?" and Johnny replied, "What do you think?" Which I guessed was a NO.

Bloody sad.

Bloody sad.

No hard feelings though...
Capture.JPG

WTF>>>>>???????????????????????

WHAT ABOUT THE SO CALLED MINI CALL THE COMET TOUR SUPPOSEDLY TAKING PLACE NOW IN UNDISCLOSED CONTINENT????

MINI TOUR CANCELLED!!??

POOR POOR DRAMAJ:fearful:

15th June, 2018

Probably free catering. LMW Mike is probably loitering in the back.
Poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: his teeny mini tour I take it is KAPUT.

ah well if you put yourself in this situation then you deserve all you get.

Johnny has publicly praised The Bee Gees in the past so I'm sure this wasn't too much of an ideal for him.

Absolutely hilarious. Poor bloke is practically dying. How can you not react awkwardly when everyone around you started playing/dancing simultaneously and you're in the middle of it? His face is saying, "Oh f***, this is not what I signed up for!"
Wrong. He is exactly where he wants to be.

Maybe he's reflecting back on the recording of "Golden Lights"?

Nah, he’s probably sad that he’s no longer
working with a person who burns with originality and vision... and that of course is...

MORRISSEY.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom