Johnny Marr spotted in BBC studio with Kylie

I love how she fiddles with her ear piece like their is something off with the sound......well yeah....her voice. You got to give it to Nicole Kidman though...she still looks great. ;)

I will never understand this hatred towards Marr. The guy writes beautiful music, was one half of what made The Smiths perfect, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy with great values and never a derogatory word to say about anyone (except David Cameron). You people are deranged beyond help.

I will never understand this hatred towards Marr. The guy writes beautiful music, was one half of what made The Smiths perfect, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy with great values and never a derogatory word to say about anyone (except David Cameron). You people are deranged beyond help.

"beautiful music"??????????????????? WtF??:crazy:

"beautiful music"??????????????????? WtF??:crazy:
Try There is a light, or Hi Hello, or European Me. Melancholy guitar music. Might suit a Moz fan, if that is what you are.

So true, a guy everybody loves, especially other musicians. Here he is today with Eddie Vedder who sang "There Is a Light" on stage with Johnny at Ohana Fest in California.
Capture.JPG

Come on he is a silly little bloke all full of himself who spends more time with his hair than Ian McCulloch and the pair of them are behind the thin ozone layer from all their hairspray.
Take it from living in denial does not work so let us be honest about this fact.

Come on he is a silly little bloke all full of himself who spends more time with his hair than Ian McCulloch and the pair of them are behind the thin ozone layer from all their hairspray.
Take it from living in denial does not work so let us be honest about this fact.

Fing Eddie Vedder FFSdoh:why not bring Grandpa Jone onstage to sing a Bing Crosby song with him:flushed:

Im still shell shocked from the post where European Me and Hello Hi Hello:sleeping:
were described as 'beautiful music':rage: 'beautiful' was bad enough but 'music' WtF?:hushed:

I note that DramaJ continues his use of the small golden dog hair flaps.
He wont listen to sense.:openmouth:

Moz wrote the melody for There is a Light.:thumb:

As for the other ones>doh:
Moz wrote the vocal melody, Marr wrote the music and the arrangements and the basic melody.
Do you think that you’re doing Moz a favor for dissing Marr? Is this some twisted loyalty gone haywire? Moz hardly hates Marr. It’s ridiculous.

Nah, he’s just wishing he could write something
as good as Golden Lights these days.

:cool:

Nah, he really hates that one. He didn't write Golden Lights, BTW, it's a cover. Fun, let's see how ridiculous this back and forth can get.

Last edited:
Neighbours aren’t best friends. Hutch and M raised 2 profiles :confused:

Nah, he really hates that one. He didn't write Golden Lights, BTW, it's a cover. Fun, let's see how ridiculous this back and forth can get.

Yes, but he wishes he wrote it.

Shame that Kylie became not only a town bike but a global one ending up in bed with famous men that could have been her son.

Moz wrote the vocal melody, Marr wrote the music and the arrangements and the basic melody.
Do you think that you’re doing Moz a favor for dissing Marr? Is this some twisted loyalty gone haywire? Moz hardly hates Marr. It’s ridiculous.

Moz wrote the vocal melody but :frogface: wrote the 'basic' melody.:crazy:
so the one melody is not the same as the second one..
two melodies going on at once like a bizarre Stravinksy piece. You dont say....o_O
:crazy:

Moz wrote the melody and could have brought anyone to do the little guitar strumming, Clapton
could have laid it down in about 4 minutes.

O no no no. Moz absolutely loves old :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: seeing he rebelled against
Cillia Black songs only to end up doing Dolly Parton material.doh:

Moz wrote the vocal melody but :frogface: wrote the 'basic' melody.:crazy:
so the one melody is not the same as the second one..
two melodies going on at once like a bizarre Stravinksy piece. You dont say....o_O
:crazy:

Moz wrote the melody and could have brought anyone to do the little guitar strumming, Clapton
could have laid it down in about 4 minutes.

O no no no. Moz absolutely loves old :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: seeing he rebelled against
Cillia Black songs only to end up doing Dolly Parton material.doh:
Listen to the song. Just try it. You’ll see what I mean. There are stuff going on beyond the vocal melody, you know. Not just with the melody, but with the entire arrangement. But if I really have to explain all of this to you it’s probably a lost cause. And judging by the way you present yourself in writing, I’d say that is absolutely the case. Uninformed gibberish from an absolute loon.

Back
Top Bottom