Johnny Marr & the Pet Shop Boys

R

russ t

Guest
interesting - Johnny plays on 8 of the 10 songs on the new Pet Shop Boys CD:
http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_479083.html?menu=entertainment.latestheadlines
 
D

Deirdre Nance

Guest
He played guitar on a couple of tracks on the "Bilingual" album as well.

> interesting - Johnny plays on 8 of the 10 songs on the new Pet Shop Boys
> CD:
>
> http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_479083.html?menu=entertainment.latestheadlines
 
C

Clara

Guest
Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

help me, please.

> He played guitar on a couple of tracks on the "Bilingual" album
> as well.
 
V

VomittingPuppy

Guest
Hey! russ t...

You enjoy being urinated on as a prelude to lovemaking, don't you?
 
R

russ t

Guest
Re: Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

They're all great albums, but 'Behaviour', 'Bilingual' and 'Please' are my favourites.

> help me, please.
 
R

russ t

Guest
Yes....

....but I'd rather a nuggety chocolate log-like dump on my chest, if I'm honest....

> You enjoy being urinated on as a prelude to lovemaking, don't you?
 
B

Boo Hiss

Guest
Try as you may...

...you're no Mr. Proper/Greasetea.

> ....but I'd rather a nuggety chocolate log-like dump on my chest, if I'm
> honest....
 
W

who cares

Guest
Re: Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

> They're all great albums, but 'Behaviour', 'Bilingual' and 'Please' are my
> favourites.

I'll have to second 'Please' and add 'Very'
although it's not worth buying the re-issue for Very since you don't get the bumpy, orange, completely pointless original plastic cover.
 
A

Almay

Guest
Re: Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

this, I presume, is simulating the end portion of a subway platform.
> although it's not worth buying the re-issue for Very since you don't get
> the bumpy, orange, completely pointless original plastic cover.
 
W

who cares

Guest
Re: Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

> this, I presume, is simulating the end portion of a subway platform.

but WHY?
I guess the answer, though, is why the hell not.
 
R

russ t

Guest
Re: Best PSB cd? I want to get one of the new re-issues w/xtra trax

...the proper original sleeve was the soft transparent plastic wallet, that held 'Very' and the limited 'relentless' CD (which is fantastic).

The orange box sleeve came when the limited quantities of the double pack had sold out.

> but WHY?
> I guess the answer, though, is why the hell not.
 
Top Bottom