Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours

Link via @ordinaryboy86:

Johnny Marr scotches Smiths reunion rumours: 'Nigel Farage on guitar'

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...smiths-reunion-rumours-nigel-farage-on-guitar

Johnny Marr responds to Smiths reunion rumours with swipe at Morrissey's political stance.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...n-morrissey-nigel-farage-guitar-a9189001.html

"Nigel Farage on guitar": Johnny Marr responds to The Smiths reunion rumours

https://www.radiox.co.uk/artists/the-smiths/johnny-marr-responds-reunion-rumours-nigel-farage/

Johnny Marr has quashed rumours The Smiths are set to reunite

http://www.music-news.com/news/UK/1...quashed-rumours-The-Smiths-are-set-to-reunite

Johnny Marr commnets on rumours of The Smiths reunion with right-wing Morrissey jibe

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/the-smiths-reunion-morrissey-johnny-marr/

Johnny Marr Shoots Down Rumors of a Smiths Reunion with Morrissey

http://floodmagazine.com/71141/johnny-marr-shoots-down-rumors-of-a-smiths-reunion-with-morrissey/

Johnny Marr breaks silence on Smiths reunion rumours with Nigel Farage jibe

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/johnny-marr-breaks-silence-smiths-17216239.amp

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny you changed your post when you realized you had shown your trolling hand.
If you were in reality a devout Catholic, Skinny, you would be elated that anyone one would call the Catholic the One True Faith. You supposedly being a member and believer of the same One True Faith. However, we all know this is pony and Islam is your One True Faith. You got caught Skinny.

I added more information when you misunderstood me.

You added some more twaddle when you saw I had pegged you.

What rhetorical advantage does being a Catholic have? I was pointing out that online propaganda has created some bizarre bedfellows.

And crazed One True Faith stuff is very old-fashioned & a bit nuts.

Skinny, these are left wing publications. Those that read and write have no money to buy cds or tickets.
Taka a look at spotify, Johnny Marr 79,000 miserable followers while Moz has almost 700 000 and rising.

Lies and irrelevant information, but thanks for your contribution. By the way, I'm slender, but not Skinny.

Our world is f***ed. I hope sooner rather than later. Humans have no place on this planet.

Within the microcosm of this forum lies the problen: ego, hatred, arrogance, violence etc. etc. etc.

Attack. Attack. Attack.

I guess other forums to be similar but this is the only one I use.

Any true fan of Morrissey has to be aware that Morrissey lives in a coseted world as does Marr.

Their views, like all of our views are tainted by our experiences or lack of experiences. Morrissey, unfortunately, still believes that he is in tune with current political thinking and in some ways he is.
BUT ...his mis-steps have fallen foul of his fan base. Should his fan base remain silent?

I was a Smiths/Morrissey fan for the longest time. I no longer follow Morrissey. I feel I have outgrown him but I hoped never to read some of the recent things he has said.

He's entitled to his opinion and opponents are entitled to theirs.

This forum does not engender debate It breeds hatred at all levels. For that rather simple reason. I'm done.

Yes, what he has done is really wrong. Please explain why you think people like Cro Vegan are so comfortable throwing out insults like mus- this or Islam that in a really derogatory way. That would never have been acceptable without the nod from Morrissey that it is ok to say whatever you want in the spirit of “opinion”. Have you noticed most of the time nobody even ever checks them here when they spew that shit? It’s like a new horrific norm. How did we get here?
I don’t want to make this personal, but please consider asking yourself why you don’t see Morrissey’s words as that bad? I feel it might be safe to assume you are likely white. You probably haven’t had people throw racist insults at you like many of us have had to endure. As a teenager in the ‘80s Morrissey was a voice that gave me hope. But through this solo career, he alienated me more and more. I gave him a pass for too long.
The point of my rambling here is that like a lot of white people, he does not acknowledge his own privilege, so he doesn’t see the big deal in tossing words like ‘sub-species’ for example (and context doesn’t matter when you go that low).
Like I said, it’s just sad all around. He’s managed to turn a place to discuss music into an uncomfortable negative space too often focused on race.
(Thewlis, PP, Cro.... bring on the Skinny comments and troll ratings... come on, show us who you are)
Speaking of sub species and animal barbarism,, spare a thought for the bulls in the Toro Jubila in Soria in Spain
this weekend. They endure the horror of their horns being set alight and race through the streets being scorched while they desperately try to escape the flames, after which they are slaughtered. The Spanish are as good as the Chinese in taking "festivals" to an all new low.
Sub species wouldn't do it justice.
And speaking of sub species, the Queen has announced she won't be wearing fur anymore, it only took her 93 years to pretend to join the human race.

This site is mad these days! Before the For Britain debacle - the only time I was on here was to do some research for a Moz related project & it was all posts about how cute he was when he was young, details of where he lived, how he grew up etc, fights about his sexuality & threads about what his songs meant.

it really is mad, and a little scary

Last edited:
79,000 compared to Morrissey's 700,000.
This make Johnny twat look like a dork. lol

2o2o MOZ= NEW ALBUM AND SOLD OUT TOUR:thumb:

2o2o the ingrate known as :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:: NOTHING, NADA, FINITO, THE END :lbf:
maybe, if he recovers, morning prayers and a kebab.:lbf:

Skinny, these are left wing publications. Those that read and write have no money to buy cds or tickets.
Taka a look at spotify, Johnny Marr 79,000 miserable followers while Moz has almost 700 000 and rising.
Spotify ratings. Really? You’re well off your nut on the numbers but... LOL! Spotify? Did he make number 4 on Spotify Poland yet?

With daft wee c***s like this around, who needs comedy.

Strange times, indeed.

I hate seeing it. I don't think I've ever seen such a wtf change in a star's general image without them being arrested for a crime.
The Italian police could’ve just done us all a favour and ended him. ;)

Lineup changes and a new tour in the works!

Melvis and the Millennials
W/ Basement Dwellers, Mom’s Internet, Nigel Farage’s Daft Twat Review and The Felchers

Coming to your local white-dough Boston Pizza “Vegan-Eve” - once the Kickstarter for his next album reach the $10,000 mark.

Ask your wingnut friends and the folks down at your church to donate!!!!

Don’t forget to send your prayers. We’ve already received your “thoughts” here.

What rhetorical advantage does being a Catholic have? I was pointing out that online propaganda has created some bizarre bedfellows.

And crazed One True Faith stuff is very old-fashioned & a bit nuts.
Being Catholic just means that you’ve got an inbuilt guilt, a tolerance for child-rape and an excuse for your bad deeds and hypocrisy. Plus, you believe in a virgin birth and sky-fairies. Anything else I can help you with?

I hate seeing it. I don't think I've ever seen such a wtf change in a star's general image without them being arrested for a crime.

Skinny you have never seen it? During your exciting career in a 'huge' PR firm? Running twitters and doing research and getting emails and making.....etc etc. Never seen it?

Not even during your career as crumbsofcomfort or zoinks? Never?
For a second I thought you were the 'in like flint' of PRers.

Skinny you have never seen it? During your exciting career in a 'huge' PR firm? Running twitters and doing research and getting emails and making.....etc etc. Never seen it?

I like your Veg-head Cro-magnon moniker better, kiddo. Your illiteracy is well served by emojis. When you strip it down - without the visual aids - you’re incomprehensible.

How’s he “bullying”?

Was his Farage joke offensive? Did it hurt your gentle sensibilities, Lily?

Grow a pair, pussy.

He's not just bullying another human being who has different ideas. He's bullying someone who was very close to him. Someone with whom he made a legacy.

Last edited:
Speaking of sub species and animal barbarism,, spare a thought for the bulls in the Toro Jubila in Soria in Spain
this weekend. They endure the horror of their horns being set alight and race through the streets being scorched while they desperately try to escape the flames, after which they are slaughtered. The Spanish are as good as the Chinese in taking "festivals" to an all new low.
Sub species wouldn't do it justice.
And speaking of sub species, the Queen has announced she won't be wearing fur anymore, it only took her 93 years to pretend to join the human race.

The bullfighter dies...
Is Moz right to call this out on this animal cruelty, or not?
Any context required on this one at all?
Feel free to comment, Crumbs.

Again, whatever.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom