Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was in The Telegraph. He's apparently doing well on social media, posting anything he likes????

what.JPG

What do you think about The Reformation shutting down every Catholic shrine & place of worship & creating laws to punish anyone who stayed with the Old Faith?

A bit like asking what do i think about putting people to death for stealing a loaf of bread. They were different times.

Racist= person who I am threatened by because they have the audacity to think different than me and have the balls to actual lly not want to give away half of their paycheck to the rest of us sloppy lazy basement dwellers. Wake up. Humanity and people were founded on greed it good and fences.

Racist= person who I am threatened by because they have the audacity to think different than me and have the balls to actual lly not want to give away half of their paycheck to the rest of us sloppy lazy basement dwellers. Wake up. Humanity and people were founded on greed it good and fences.
Why is it that racists have appalling language skills? Almost like they're uneducated.

That's my point. Times change. The idea that there's one eternal national story is bunk.

Well, the ethnic makeup of the country never changes. Or rather, shouldn't. Because then...it becomes nothing. Just random people chucked together. And you get incidents like Birmingham the other day.

Why is it that racists have appalling language skills? Almost like they're uneducated.
Hmm. Uncle skinhead. As usual, you attack people and not the premise. It hit close to home didn't it. Your racist rants are just another version of small penis syndrome.

Well, the ethnic makeup of the country never changes. Or rather, shouldn't. Because then...it becomes nothing. Just random people chucked together. And you get incidents like Birmingham the other day.

It does change. Not only that but we used to be in different nations. I could have been born in the Kingdom of Strathclyde. Stabbings are not caused by ethnicity. Crime is universal. England was a lot more violent in the past.

It does change. Not only that but we used to be in different nations. I could have been born in the Kingdom of Strathclyde. Stabbings are not caused by ethnicity. Crime is universal. England was a lot more violent in the past.
It's called the sin nature, folks.

Of course it was...because people were allowed to arm themselves legally.

The knife crime rate is rising in perfect correlation with the growing black population of our cities.

It took that Somalian knifeman in Birmingham yesterday two hours to locate seven white people to stab. Two hours!

Last edited:
Skinny, you can stop responding to your posts for credibility by the way. Your paycheck will come in soon enough along with Karen's reluctant but stingy donation. :guitar:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom